4 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

What day will the gameplay be starting?

7:00 PM on July 1st, US Central time. That's midnight on July 2nd, GMT. It's possible that it'll be later though. I'm hoping to have about 20-ish people playing this game.

By the way, here's a quick rule clarification: Like all roles in this game, the Kesegan monk can only take one action per cycle. He/she can't both guard and attack on the same night. You guys probably assumed that was the case anyway, but I just noticed that and didn't want anyone to be confused.

4 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

FYI, I very much expect to win this award >:]

I would think that those that vote for you would have a better chance of winning unless you plan to do quite a bit of RP this game.

Also, if you wouldn't mind using a different colour text it would be appreciated, as the gold colour is typically used by Mods for important announcements.

1 hour ago, cloudjumper said:

The rules require someone to be kicked out of the senate every night and someone new to come in, right?

Nope. The Election requires at least two votes on one candidate to go into effect, and the Recall requires at least five votes on one person (possibly less, depending on how many people sign up) to go into effect. There may be no changes, just an election, just a recall, or both an election and a recall.

3 hours ago, Mckeedee123 said:

Nope. The Election requires at least two votes on one candidate to go into effect, and the Recall requires at least five votes on one person (possibly less, depending on how many people sign up) to go into effect. There may be no changes, just an election, just a recall, or both an election and a recall.

So the numbers for how many people are a Senator is only fixed between 2 and 5 players. Good to know.

12 hours ago, Alvron said:

I would think that those that vote for you would have a better chance of winning unless you plan to do quite a bit of RP this game.

Also, if you wouldn't mind using a different colour text it would be appreciated, as the gold colour is typically used by Mods for important announcements.

That implies that people will vote for me at all, which is kayana talk, rulo!

Got it ;)

14 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

I found out that I can use the computers here at the BYU library during EFY :ph34r:

So, no problems here as far as missing out on any cycles.

It looks as the game is going to be delayed anyway. We can't play with just 10 people, unfortunately.

Wow, seriously? Only 10 people have signed up so far? I thought there were more than that. Where is everybody?

I haven't come up with a character yet, which is why I haven't signed up yet, but go ahead and put me down to play. :) I'll hopefully come up with something soon. 

@Terakonin Do you want to see how complicated Mafia can really get?

(Context for the rest of you: Tera is someone I know in RL. I played Mafia with him a couple days ago. In a group of 20 people, 3 mafia, a sniper, a doctor and a jester was considered "too complicated". The thing is, a couple months ago I might have agreed with them :mellow:)