Guest Cognizantastic

[Deleted at user request].  

Edited by Comatose
User request (PM to Chaos Dec 12 2019)

..it's now been as long since we've started this thing as it's been since Remington Springfield killed Koschei the Deathless in-universe. Let that sink in for a moment.

Congrats, everyone! Here's hoping this thing continues for quite a long while! :D

Edited by Kobold King

Oh, you handled this much better than I did last year's anniversary. That was embarrassing. :P

I'm actually thinking of joining back up soon. School's out, so I have a lot more time to devote to it. And hey, 2nd anniversary seems like a good time. ;)

16 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

To be honest, I felt like a weird person when I made that first post with Nathan Sperry and Doctor Funtimes. I felt like I was dancing at the edge of a cliff, but I knew  I had to put my black hoof forward and do it anyway, because I couldn't be the only Joe or Jane who wanted an RP about the Reckoners. And it turned out pretty fantastic. Not like another cog in the machine. Not slowly, but swiftly, this RP has blazed forward to become one of the most popular on the site. We may not be king, but we're not just another wandering shadow, either. People mail me all the time about plans and characters, not quite 73 times a day, but often. I might be sitting in Mickey D's, and I'll get a bit of news about the RP, and it will make me feel as happy as I would if I had a quiver full of chocolate. 

This RP is not comatose, guys. This is not the winter of our discontent, but the summer of our devotion. We are warriors, like Mark and Mestiv. The rest of the forum may avoidus, but our effect ripples outward. We are honor spren, falling with style. We are running through the mist to embrace our destiny. 

And what is that destiny, you ask? 

To ascend, of course. 

To become the 18th Shard. 

Reveal hidden contents

Anyone I missed with that shameless shout-out?

:ph34r: 

It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what you were doing here.

Won't lie, though. I upvoted you for beautiful writing before the realization hit me. :P:D

I honestly didn't notice what Twi was doing until I read my name :D So yeah, all the upvotes for Twi, this was super clever :D There should be a version in spoiler box with every user reference highlighted for those of us that don't catch them all ;)

On 6/14/2016 at 10:28 PM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

To be honest, I felt like a weird person when I made that first post with Nathan Sperry and Doctor Funtimes. I felt like I was dancing at the edge of a cliff, but I knew  I had to put my black hoof forward and do it anyway, because I couldn't be the only Joe or Jane who wanted an RP about the Reckoners. And it turned out pretty fantastic. Not like another cog in the machine. Not slowly, but swiftly, this RP has blazed forward to become one of the most popular on the site. We may not be king, but we're not just another wandering shadow, either. People mail me all the time about plans and characters, not quite 73 times a day, but often. I might be sitting in Mickey D's, and I'll get a bit of news about the RP, and it will make me feel as happy as I would if I had a quiver full of chocolate. 

This RP is not comatose, guys. This is not the winter of our discontent, but the summer of our devotion. We are warriors, like Mark and Mestiv. The rest of the forum may avoidus, but our effect ripples outward. We are honor spren, falling with style. We are running through the mist to embrace our destiny. 

And what is that destiny, you ask? 

To ascend, of course. 

To become the 18th Shard. 

Reveal hidden contents

Anyone I missed with that shameless shout-out?

:ph34r: 

I first realized something was off at "put my black hoof forward," but that was absolutely beautiful. :wub:

12 hours ago, RippleGylf said:

I first realized something was off at "put my black hoof forward," but that was absolutely beautiful. :wub:

See, I was just like, "But Funtimes's hooves are multi-coloured.  That's weird."  I don't think I got it until "mail me".  

Very clever Twi!, and happy two year everyone!