So many spectators! There are probably going to be more spectators than players by the time sign ups are finished. I decided to do an RP.

Lorien knew more than most about a lot of things, he tried to follow the rules of the forest, but it was so hard not to run at night. The shades were chasing him after all. "This shack is so small." He said. "And that darn hemalurgist is going crazy outside!" "I just hope my own feruchemy will keep me safe." Lots of yelling was going on and it was hard to think. "How are we going to get out of this?" he thought. "No one escapes the shades." he said in a whisper. Someone heard him and walked over.

Anyone is free to join! Just figured I'd get the RPing going, I know that a few people are doing it, but the more the merrier!

I'll sign up! Looks like it'll be a fun one! And it's a lot simpler than all the crazy complicated games that have been running lately, which is nice.

I'll be Lopen I suppose. :)

Edit: Lol, why am I marvelously 9th in the player list? :P

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Cycle 1

Kelen Tadar tried to tell himself it was the cold caused by the Shades that was making him shiver, not the fear of them. But he was afraid, and he knew it. Everyone was. They were trapped by a swarm of Shades, more than he had ever seen at once. The only thing holding them back was the circle of silver that wrapped around the Safehouse.

They were trapped in the safehouse, but he didn’t think they were very safe. He didn’t know what had happened but he knew that Jack had been murdered, and that the murderers had survived.  He carefully surveyed the room, watching the various groups of people whispering in corners. All of them knew the score, just like he did. They were trapped here until the Shades left.

Starting to feel uncomfortable, and chilly, he stood up from his seat and left the building. He could feel the eyes drilling into his back as he let the door swing shut behind him, leaving him alone outside, with naught but a silver line in  the ground between him and the Shades. It was almost peaceful.

Kelen stuck his hands in his pockets, and trudged around the safehouse, trying to ignore the chill in the air.

“. . . do now?’

He perked up at the sound of a whispered voice, and hurried to the corner of the building. He pressed his back against the wall and kept listening.

“. . . the Shades?”

“I don’t. . .”

“Bloody night. . . fire distract them?”

“We killed. . . Jack, we can. . . this.”

Kelen shivered again, and not from the cold or fear this time. It was the mutineers, just around the corner. He had found them. The Mutineers were just around the corner. If he could get a glance at their faces to see who they were, he could reveal them to the others. The Shades would take them, and, hopefully, be satisfied.

He slowly, ever so slowly, inched his head around the corner.

“Hey!” Quicker than thought, a hand shot out and grabbed his hair, jerking him around the corner and throwing him to the ground in the middle of the group. A Boot stepped down on his back, driving the breath from his lungs before he could yell for help.

“Empty Night! Did he hear us?”

“Obviously he did! What do we do with him?”

“We can’t let him go, he’d reveal us.”

There was a dreadful pause, broken only by Kelen dragging in a ragged breath. He knew exactly what decision they would come to.

“Maybe, if we throw him to the shades, they’ll leave us alone?”

Oh Shadows no, please no.

“Do it.” Rough hands grabbed his shoulder, and another covered his mouth as he was dragged to his feet. He writhed in their grip, trying to break free, but they held tight. He was carried unceremoniously to the circle of Silver, and stood upright, facing the dark mass of black and red.

“Goodbye Mr. Tadar. Try to calm them down for us.”

A simple shove, and he was across the line. His skin went cold, then numb as the Shades grasped it. He could feel his body falling apart, falling into Shadow. Everything went black.

And then Red.

Kelen Tadar (AliasSheep) died! He was a spectator!
Cycle will end at 8pm EST. Sorry for the late start, took a bit longer than expected to set everything up. PMs will go out soon.

Player list:

• Master Elodin: Xailen Dava
  • TheOnlyJoe: Joseph
  • phattemer: Exisa
  • Mailliw: Ialim
  • Cloudjumper: Lark
  • Conquestor: Lorien
  • winter devotion: Kae and Cleo
  • TheMarvelousLopen: Lopen
  • Elbereth: Crepuscula
  • Sart: Sam Trudite
  • Mckeedee123: Mekel Moss
  • TheYoungBard: Yon
  • Zas678: Zas
  • Deathclutch19: Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein
  • Bugsy6912: Beckett
  • TheSilverDragon: Peter
  • Amanuensis: Innocent

Also, all upvotes for the awesome writeups go to Joe, not me. 

Edited by Alvron

Well. This is going to be an interesting game. I can tell already. :P

May not be around for the first 24 hours or so of this game as much, since I want to focus on LG22 while I have PMs, plus I have family coming tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes.

If I don't do RP by the third cycle or so, someone yell at me in a PM to RP, please? I need the extra little push to RP, but I do want to this game. (Even though I picked such an awkward name as Crepuscula, for goodness' sake.)

I'll have actual thoughts on the game once I finish my book in a couple of hours. Don't expect anything until then. It's a good book. Maill can vouch for that.

I need to clarify some things before we begin.

Are we allowed to make PMs with other players?

Do the Traitors have a doc to work in?

We need answers to those questions pronto.

I'm going to put a vote on Zas. For no reason at all.

EDIT: And Upvote Ripple anyway.

I guess I'll vote on someone too! Yo Bard, are you an eliminator? :P

Edit: And I figured I'd just upvote you both(Ripple and Joe)! :)

Certainly not. I think Conq might be, though.  :P

Seriously? One is ok, two is fine, but three is too much. I think that one of you is an eliminator.

I need to clarify some things before we begin.

Are we allowed to make PMs with other players?

Do the Traitors have a doc to work in?

We need answers to those questions pronto.

PM question has already been clarified - yes, PMs are open. I'm assuming Traitors have a doc, but I'm not sure.

Do we need to include the GM in the PMs?

PMs are allowed, but you do need to include me. The Mutineers have a doc, as do the spectators.

Edit: and I'm ninja'd by Elbereth. :P

Edited by RippleGylf

Seriously? One is ok, two is fine, but three is too much. I think that one of you is an eliminator.

Zas, Elodin 

Why is the fact that we're voting right off the bat suspicious? 

Do we need to include the GM in the PMs?

Yes. EDIT: Ninja'd by the GM.

Also, if any of you received a blank PM from me, it's not supposed to be Blank. The PM's got messed up. I think I fixed them all.

Edited by The Only Joe