Amanuensis is a huge troll when revealed as an eliminator, and so am I. I’m excited to work with him.

:(:(:( Also, hey, no eliminator reveals this game. How unusual. (Not complaining, though. While reveals are fun, there have been far too many recently.)

By the way, interesting decision not to make items public upon death. I'm not sure whether revealing would have been better, but this certainly made things more interesting. 

Wow. This... I didn't even think of this. This would have been very bad for my plan indeed. If you'd managed to have a few more players alive, that would've worked out very well indeed. 

With Conquestor getting lynched, it might be smart for us to kill either Phattemer or mailliw, to get us closer on the player list, that way we can say we passed items, and still make the kills.

o.O I... don't know what to say about the rest of the doc. I... um... wow. I knew the title said "Descent into Madness", but I wasn't expecting you to be quite that literal about it. 
Sorry. Well, maybe a little bit pleased. Alvron will be proud. 

the shades wont kill you theyll kill me though dange͏lb̀er͜et̡h̡ ̛i̷t̕ ͘wa̷s y̢o҉u t͠h̡a͏t͏ ͏ma̧d͜e t͢hem̀in̢s̴pect̀ ͏m̴e ̢w͜a͟s͡n’͏t ͞i̢ţ

Well... yes. :ph34r: Mostly me. :P Although I had to get someone else in so that Cloud wouldn't tie it. He made a valiant effort to defend you, so you know. Props to him for that. :)

Good game, everyone! And particular congratulations to Joe, for getting very close to pulling it off all by himself. Your descent into madness clearly didn't impair your strategizing skills. And that's the important thing. :P 

Oh. Now I'm not playing any games until LG23 starts. And I only have one dead doc... :wacko: Looks like I'm going to be read ing through all of LG4 and likely LG5 as well. Or maybe RPing several thousand words. Not sure which yet. Guess I'll just have to see. :rolleyes:

Good game, all. See you in the next one. 

Edited by Elbereth

Thanks Ripple for a good game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Interesting twist with the Shade thing.

Also, kudos for Elb for the passing thing, and for calling out Joe as an Eliminator. Until I learned that Joe's silver powder was used up with that kill (was it mine? I can't even remember anymore), I had a medium village read on Joe.

The Young Bard - A lot smarter than his experience suggests. I’d support his death.

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear you say that. Honestly, I felt in the last 2 games that I was blundering around wildly with guesses for most of the game. This might sound strange, but being eliminator-kill worthy for my skill is strangely encouraging. (Not that I support you killing me, FYI. I like staying alive too. :P)

You know, it wasn't until after this game that I finally had the opportunity to read Shadow of Silence. I really wish I had beforehand! Hopefully someone either reruns this or something else set on Threnody, as I think there's a lot of fun stuff that could be worked with here. 

Congrats to the Crewmembers for their victory here. 

Now, as always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of Gamma, Wilson,  Alvron, or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to seeing you in future games!