Sanderson "Would you Rather"

Like: Would you rather be one of Dalinars soldiers during Big Burning event or Taravangians Death-doctor?

On previous not too creative question: I look better than Adolin and know more about future than Renarin. I also lie a lot.

Edited by NoiseSpren

On 11/30/2018 at 7:59 PM, goody153 said:

Dalinar's soldiers as I might still be alive. 

Would you rather fight a amatuer fullborn who knows about all his/her abilities or a 5th oath radiant of your choosing ? 

So the question is having to fight a super powerful veteran or a super powerful rookie (scary for different reasons). Hmm, it depends on why the fight is happening. If there is no peaceful way to resolve it, the Radiant because they would make it quick. If the is, the Radiant because it would be easier to talk them out of it. Too many variables with the rookie.

Would you rather be a Truthless wielding Nightblood or a hemalurgic Fullborn in a scenario where Rayse holds the shard(s) of Harmony?

Edit for clarification: in the scenario, Rayse is not also Odium, but is still, you know, Rayse.

Edited by Xaladin
Clarification

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Adonalsium, but I would honestly rather be neither.

Adonalsium's dead :D

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Would you rather be a sand master on Threnody or an elantrian on Roshar?

Elantrian on Roshar. If I remember correctly, sand master powers come from Taldain's sun, and without that, they're useless.

Would you rather live in the Aether world or on Detritus?

Edited by Voidspawn
frgt to ask a wyr

I would rather be on Scadrial, it's the most similar to earth, and assuming that it's not during TLR's reign or the events of the first series, it seems like a pretty nice place to live. Also, Harmony would probably be interested in my Cosmere knowledge, assuming that's the time period I appear in.

WYR be an elantrian during the reod (say 5 years before the book Elantris begins) or a skaa during TLR's reign?