Sanderson "Would you Rather"

Hey Sharders!

I assume you all know how to play "would you rather", but I'm going to explain anyway. One person asks a question--it can be from the books, about the characters, or about Brandon himself ( though I'm not sure how you'd manage that)--then the next person answers that question and asks their own, and so on. Try to keep possible spoilers to a minimum.

I'll start with an easy enough question: Would you rather be a Lightweaver or a Windrunner?

Scadrial. I'd like to see the mists, and the magic system is awesome.

Would you rather be able to meet Brandon Sanderson, but have to throw Words of Radiance at him the moment you said "hi", or go to two signings with only getting one book signed?

Edited by KnightRadiant

A shardblade. The average lifeless is, while certainly better than a normal soldier, not as powerful as a shardblade, and come to think of it a lot more creepy. A shardblade on the other hand is worth fighting wars over on a planet like roshar, and capable of slicing through more or less anything.

Would you rather have the third heightening or be a tin savant?

Edited by Drake Marshall

Tin Savant. Enhanced senses are way cooler than perfect pitch and colour recognition. 

Would you rather eat Chull head or chouta?

Chouta.  It's seafood in secret sauce, depending on the sauce, what's not to like?  (assuming of course that Herdazians don't have chicken)

Would you rather be a Radiant right after the Recreance, or a post-Reod Elantrian?  

I think I'd take the Forests. At least there a regular, non-Radiant person would stand a chance of surviving if they had the right knowledge.

Would you rather be a high-ranking lackey for Steelheart in Newcago or take an unguided visit through the Library of Alexandria (as seen in Alcatraz)?

I think I'd take the Forests. At least there a regular, non-Radiant person would stand a chance of surviving if they had the right knowledge.

Would you rather be a high-ranking lackey for Steelheart in Newcago or take an unguided visit through the Library of Alexandria (as seen in Alcatraz)?

Lackey - lots of privilege and little responsibility. [note: I have not read the Alcatraz series... sorry!]

Would you rather only have a sequel to Warbreaker or Elantris (as in, whichever one you don't pick never has a sequel)

Warbreaker. I want to know how 

Nightblood got to Roshar.

Would you rather know Hoid's real name, or Dalinar's Nightwatcher Boon and Bane?

Dalinar's Boon and Bane.  Hoid's name is less important than the rest of him.  

Would you rather: drain into a goldmind, or drain into a bronzemind?  

Argh, difficult choice! I think I would choose to have a Warbreaker sequel, given the epilogue to WoR... Whoops, didn't realize there was another page to this topic.

Answering Landis's question now: I'd much rather drain into a bronzemind, since "sleepy" is kind of my natural state of being anyway.

Would you rather have to choose one Sanderson book to be the only book you read for the rest of your life, or not be allowed to read ANY Sanderson books for the rest of your life?

Edited by Sunbird