Aman, that might be awkward if you are Padan Fain. I sort of hope Gamma does that now, just to see your reaction...

Nikel was actually RJ's original name for Padan though it was changed before Eye of the World was published. So it's possible I could be Padan magically disguised as a bastard son. I had planned on being a "twin brother" instead but thought son would be more fun. If I do end up Padan or even Corrupted by him I intend to continue to act like that's my focus, while I'll actually just using it as an excuse to kill villagers (not much different than a Traitor misleading the village into lynching themselves), which should be expected. However like I said before I think this will encourage me to RP and should add some flavor to the game.

I might be done with school, Aman, but all that means is that my exams are about to begin.

Whilst I could sign up, and keep an eye on it during study leave, I can't promise a consistent level of activity.

If 25 players really are needed, I'll play, but please do give me a degree of lenience with regards to activity.

If people would rather I didn't play, don't hesitate to say so, and I'll withdraw.

Ah, I had taken that to mean you were free from it's grasp entirely. Sorry, Orlok. If you want to join now is your chance, but don't feel obliged :) just do what you think feels right :P

Besides, it looks like we've got a new member of the 17th Shard watching the thread. How are you doing jaimeleecee? Ever read the Wheel of Time, or played a mafia game before?

Edited by Amanuensis

Okay, I'm diving in and giving this a try, I am completely new to this so please if it seems like I'm confused about something don't hesitate to point me in the right direction  :unsure:  WoT is my favoirte series of all time and I just cannot resist!

Birgitte Jailee, a farmers daughter who is working at the local inn as a serving girl. Here is my first ever attempt at an RP, don't judge too harshly:

Birgitte, or Gitte as her pa called her, wiped down the table as the last visitors retreated to their room for the night, there were many strangers in town, far more than usual.  Gitte was often mocked for her name, she was no hero but had the long locks of strikingly yellow hair just like her namesake. Named for Birgitte Silverbow, a hero of the horn who answered the call to aid the light for thousands of years, not a farmer's daughter.  Sometimes she felt as though her mother was too caught up in stories,"my only talent is batting my eyes and serving ale," she muttered to herself grudgingly.  

She had the meek, pretty serving girl act perfected.  Just the right amount of appeal for the patrons to want to leave her extra coin without getting her bottom squeezed by men who were as old as her pa.  She had learned that men liked to talk, more so than the village women, especially when they have had a drink or two.  She had learned more about her fellow villagers in the last six months than she had her whole life.  They seemed to forget about her when their mugs were full and she was able to pay attention to more than they would have liked. 

Wiping her brow with her sleeve, she sighed, she didn't want to be working at the inn, she had always dreamed of going to Tar Valon.  Her family couldn't afford to lose her now.  This had been the worst year for farming she could remember.  Her pa tried to convince her that she didn't need to go to the village to work but she could see the weariness growing in his eyes.  Her brothers and sisters were getting thinner and losing their spark, but no one complained.  "Who am I kidding, I have no talents anyway, the tower would send me away in shame and then what would I have." 

Bringing the last of the mugs into the kitchen, she was struck with a feeling of dread.  Gitte tried to shake the feeling as just being over tired, but for some reason she could not stop feeling as though something awful was coming.  She retired to the room she shared with the inn keepers daughter, who was already sound asleep, and tried to force herself to relax, Light knows she needed the sleep.  

Nightmare after nightmare, "Creator protect us" she mumbled, as she surrendered again to restless sleep. 

Welcome to Sanderson Elimination, jaime. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we look forward to slaying playing with you. Also glad to see Gunshy and Rubiks join us. Upvotes all around!

Edited by Amanuensis

Welcome to Sanderson Elimination, jaime. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we look forward to slaying playing with you. Also glad to see Gunshy and Rubiks join us. Upvotes all around!

Thanks for the friendly welcome  :P I look forward to whats to come, death and all  :ph34r:

Mailliw. Let's see if we can lynch someone before the game starts!

Also welcome jaime, gunshy, and rubiks! Always great to see new people join! Sometimes I get headaches trying to guess whether it's someone's good or evil based on information from previous games. ^_^\\

Edit: Also I should probably tell you guys, Mailliw is taking me to the airport today so I can fly back home to California. This will be happening during rollover and whatnot and I might have mobile but definitely not computer for at least 2 days so I can't guarantee complete activity cycle one sorry.

Edited by Hellscythe

Mailliw. Let's see if we can lynch someone before the game starts!

I agree. If you look at his previous posts so far, we can logically deduce that Mailliw is clearly an eliminator. If you give me a bit, I can write up ten pages of proof.

Edited by Nyali

On the basis that I would have been likely to follow the game regardless, and that it will provide a welcome respite from revision, I have decided to sign up as Locke - although I can say with a high degree of certainty that I will not be RPing at all.

Welcome to the right team. :) Glad to have you.

We have ten pages of proof via Nyali's undercover operation. Clearly my team is the correct team.

Vote Tally

Mailliw (3) - Hellscythe, Nyali, Conquestor

Hellscythe (3) - Mailliw, Orlok, Winter Cloud

Lopen (1) - Joe

Maillscythe (1) - Sheep

We have ten pages of proof via Nyali's undercover operation. Clearly my team is the correct team.

I agree. If you look at his previous posts so far, we can logically deduce that Mailliw is clearly an eliminator. If you give me a bit, I can write up ten pages of proof.

Once we actually see this. :P

Once we actually see this. :P

I PMed it to the village group. I didn't want to share the exact details with the eliminators, and I'm absolutely certain I can trust every single person in that group implicitly.