I noticed there wasn't a thread on Mistborn Era 2 Meyers Briggs types so I figured I start one.

These are my guesses

Waxillium Ladrian- INFP

Wayne- ENFP or ESFP

Steris Harms- ISTJ

Marasi Colms- I'm not really sure for her. She is rather intellectual but fascinated by morals of others. Marasi has been known to make rash decisions in times of danger.

So INxP

Alikk Neverfar- I don't think we've seen enough of him to type him thoroughly but I feel like he's an xNFJ. 

Any Ideas?

Well clearly shaaaallan cares.

Chances are he isn't the only one. There's plenty of threads that are pointless to several people on this forum, I don't see your point?

Edited by natc

Oh, what a massive downvote. Well, I guess that was an unpopular opinion, eh?

Could as well start assigning zodiacs to all of them.

Do note that I did not mean disrespect by expressing that opinion.

Edited by Varangian

Wax: INTP

I am kinda curious why people think Wax is an INxP. I mean, I can see some reasons he is an Introvert, or a Perceiver, or even a Thinker, but the iNtuitive part I don't quite get.

As for Marasi:

INTP, IMO. She is clearly an introvert, and the way she pursues her interests and goals in a spontaneous fashion instead of planning ahead makes me think she is a P. Her interest and talent for seeking patterns marks her as a N quite clearly.

The T part is a bit less clear cut, but she does seem to try to rein and control her emotions when they are getting in the way of her normaly rational thinking, even if she does not go as far as suppressing them.

But she is probably the Sanderson character who is the most like me, and I am a INTP, so I am far from impartial.

sorry for the double post.

With no disrespect, who cares? These personality types are mostly just fluff that could apply to anybody.

they are not the same. nor are they always accurate. I (as an INFP) would stereotypically be considered a fluffy angel who loves peace and cries a lot. trust me, this isn't true.

we find excitement in the MBTI personality types because they manage to capture part of us. Especially in our youth, when we have no idea what the heck is going on or (I hate saying this, it makes me sound like my mom) who we are. the fact that someone understands at least part of us makes us happy.

Oh, what a massive downvote. Well, I guess that was an unpopular opinion, eh?

Could as well start assigning zodiacs to all of them.

when you say "who cares" it brings up a bad tone of voice and sounds insulting. even when you say "with no disrespect" first. obviously, shaaaallan cares. I care. there are tons of people who care.

I understand what you meant, but what came out was: I don't care and I'm gonna' let everyone know it.

and zodiacs have nothing to do with personality. a lot of that is (I believe) superstition. what we're talking about is a pattern of personality traits that can be categorized under names.

Edited by WarriorMark16

With no disrespect, who cares? These personality types are mostly just fluff that could apply to anybody.

There are a great deal lot of people who cares: you may want to re-visit the former Cosmere MBTI thread where it was previously discussed just to appreciate how many people were interested in it. If you aren't interested in this thread, then you can choose to ignore it without implying those who may find an interest in it bizarre creatures.

• Chaos locked this topic