Roshar Nationwide

Kinetic

post-18959-0-05684000-1465501822_thumb.p  This is an RPG that is based off of a map. The rules are loose and each player gets 4 turns per day. The goal is to control as much of the map as possible and to be the most powerful player. Each player starts out in a small territory and the starting tech level is the stone age. To progress your technology, you must research new things, eg. bronze weapons, iron mining, Calvary etc. Your population ( and therefore your army size ) depends on how much land you have, your trade routes, and  the amount of cities you have.

Credit to kevino36 for the map.

This type of RP  is popular in a game called The Powder Toy. I recommend it to anyone who likes RPs.

The maximum number of players is 20. joining is now open!

Joining: Tell me where you want to start at and what color you want to be represented as.

Edited by Kinetic

Since this is not active, I will not be starting this for a while, you can still reserve a spot though. If you have any questions or have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

As the game progresses, everyone expands automatically. However, you can specify a certain location you want to expand too as one of your actions. How far you expand depends on how advanced your technology is, for example you will travel farther in a day with a ship rather than a canoe.

you will need materials to get a technology. The way to do this is to specify in one of actions (you get 4 per day) that you build a mine, lumberyard etc... 

Yes, you are allowed to have alliances with other players. You can also have secret plans between players. Alliances are not fixed, you can break them anytime. You can also have coalitions between a large group of players.

Well, time for RP when all else fails. The kingdom of Frain was powerful and majestic. It large ambitions of one day ruling all of Roshar. It would make alliances, but keep them to the letter, this was a very honorable kingdom. The only problem was that it wasn't very large and needed to expand. "My King, what is it that you wish to do?" Asked the old advisor. The King was looking into the horizon and answered "We shall be a large nation one day and be known throughout all of Roshar itself," He said in a confident tone. "Prepare the soldiers, there will be those that oppose us, but we will be strong by then,"