Sorry Araris , It was mostly just a vote for no reason, because I couldn't find anyone suspicious at the time. It was also gut feeling. Also, everyone's always suspicious of Joe, for good reason, but the post and reveal a big plan seems like something he would do. I am also suspect Elodin of being an elimator, because of how he asked people what their tiers in power are. I'm just saying, remember Aman, "guys we should reveal worlds, it might help find out who is an eliminator." At least he gave a reason for wanting this info, you didn't even give one.

Sorry Araris , It was mostly just a vote for no reason, because I couldn't find anyone suspicious at the time. It was also gut feeling. Also, everyone's always suspicious of Joe, for good reason, but the post and reveal a big plan seems like something he would do. I am also suspect Elodin of being an elimator, because of how he asked people what their tiers in power are. I'm just saying, remember Aman, "guys we should reveal worlds, it might help find out who is an eliminator." At least he gave a reason for wanting this info, you didn't even give one.

I was just wondering because I'm tier one in everything.

So why do you suspect Araris?

It's day one. There's not much reason to suspect anyone. We have limited PM's, no alignment/role checks and no actions have been taken yet. Just out of the people being voted for at the time I had already seen Joe's replies to being voted on, I didn't care to see Winter die on her first cycle back in SE, and Elodin had just been voted on in the previous post.

Um, neither of the people that voted for me have given any reason for their votes on me. I haven't even really done anything this game, except point out that you need level 2 earth crafting to have a protection role. And I mentioned that we should use protection roles, despite there being a chance that we protect a Traitor. I gave an explanation for that second point. And If you go back, I have somewhat (read as really super huge) pressing time commitments today and tomorrow. So poking me isn't going to do anything productive.

Edit: And I'm somewhat tired and in an annoyed mood, so if this post seems annoyed, that is intentional. I apologize in advance for anything bad that results from my frustration.

Sorry Araris didn't mean to annoy you. You yourself didn't post anything suspicious. You just didn't post anything that made me trust you more than the others. Just gathering day one information as much as a day one can have information.

Amanuensis could you post a little more on your thoughts about Joe and whoever else is currently up for the lynch as well as thoughts on what powers Hael and Elb might give the eliminators? Or have you been in the doc this whole time so you only posted a vote so you wouldn't be killed for inactivity? 

Edit: If anyone wants to PM me we can start a chain.

Edited by Hellscythe

Amanuensis could you post a little more on your thoughts about Joe and whoever else is currently up for the lynch as well as thoughts on what powers Hael and Elb might give the eliminators? Or have you been in the doc this whole time so you only posted a vote so you wouldn't be killed for inactivity? 

I'll have to do so later, if that's okay. I'm busy currently. The reason why I haven't said much so far has nothing to do with this game. I will get to it eventually, just got some other things at a higher priority right now.

Also, Winter Cloud

I've been busy these past couple days and so I haven't paid a ton of attention to this. I'll be busy for the rest of the day, so don't expect much from me. The next half of the cycle and from then on I should be much more active.

Okay, guys, now that I think about it, I don't really think the 'evidence' against Joe really adds up. I mean, if he was an eliminator, then why would he say he was playing like he was? Unless it was a sort of 'an eliminator would never say that, so because they wouldn't, an eliminator should,' but it doesn't make much sense. I don't think we should lynch him. It's also kinda suspicious that Elodin hopped on the bandwagon that quickly, with basically no reasoning. (speaking of which, are they a new player? If not, have they been evil before? Long absences are annoying in that I don't know people's playstyles.) 

Okay, guys, now that I think about it, I don't really think the 'evidence' against Joe really adds up. I mean, if he was an eliminator, then why would he say he was playing like he was? Unless it was a sort of 'an eliminator would never say that, so because they wouldn't, an eliminator should,' but it doesn't make much sense. I don't think we should lynch him. It's also kinda suspicious that Elodin hopped on the bandwagon that quickly, with basically no reasoning. (speaking of which, are they a new player? If not, have they been evil before? Long absences are annoying in that I don't know people's playstyles.)

I'm not sure that you're defining bandwagon right. And my reasoning was perfectly fine. Saying that you are acting like an eliminator but aren't one is a great cover for actually being an eliminator.

EDIT: I have been an eliminator once. Why does everyone ask this? It's really barely relevant.

Edited by Master Elodin

GM's, what's the deal with tied lynches? Someone dies, or no one? (sorry if this was clarified somewhere, too busy to check everything)

Also, I may decide to roleblock Joe if I have the Tier 2 Wood power, so that he can't affect the vote with his manipulation. Or I might just decide to remove my vote on him and go for someone else. I don't really know. :P I'm not very suspicious of Elodin though, I'll say that. That thing with the code doesn't seem like an evil thing to do and I don't think evils usually put down third votes so early on D1, since it will draw attention to them(or at least, I don't think Elodin would do it as an eliminator. Maybe someone else, but I wouldn't imagine he'd try it). Seems more like a villager to me.

Okie dokie Aman. I want to hear more from SilverDragon.

More.

Well, you can't exactly hear it, but it's the next best thing.

Wait, you probably didn't mean you wanted me to say the word "more."

Right now I'm in a pm with someone, not telling who, and pretty much nothing else. I don't trust my gut right now since I've been eating taco bell for the last month :P

Edit: grammar

Edited by TheSilverDragon

I'm not going to use my powers to get elodin lynched. He's pretty obviously village, whereas far too many people are suspicious of me. It'll be better for the town if I'm lynched over elodin.

Of course I'm still going to try to lynch someone else. I'm not dying without a fight. (I've never been lynched D1. Not going to break that streak(ok, I was lynched once, but that was because of inactivity.))

I vote that Strawman contributes. SilverDragon

He was either gonna die from the filter or contribute. Not sure what good a second vote on him is.

Bit minimal, but straw[/green]

Okay, he's said something about the lynch, how about you? Any opinions on a Joe/Elodin lynch?

Edited by TheMightyLopen

I definitely think Elodin is less suspicious. I don't really think Joe's an Elim either, but it's a possibility. (I posted earlier regarding my thoughts on Joe being lynched)

Edit: Here it is

While I can't dispute the fact that it has been largely successful, Joe, it does give off the impression that you're an eliminator yet again and you have to explain why you're using a playstyle everyone remembers all too well from the past couple games. It's definitely not enough to be confident in your guilt, but it appears to be more justification than average for a C1 lynch. I'm going to abstain for now because my gut says you're innocent, but it did last QF too.

And yes, I realize we are a bit paranoid concerning you, Joe, but with good reason :P

Edited by Bugsy6912

I definitely think Elodin is less suspicious. I don't really think Joe's an Elim either, but it's a possibility. (I posted earlier regarding my thoughts on Joe being lynched)

Edit: Here it is

Right, I'd skimmed over the last couple pages but hadn't caught that. Okay. Hellscythe? You seem to be voting for someone else besides Joe to get lynched. Do you think he's village?

What Wikipedia has to say about this Lynch... Those of Earth, horrible animate survivors of distant eons.

Seriously, what relevance does Cthuluhu have? I'm sorry of I just don't get a really obvious reference, but these irrelevant points are getting annoying

Edit: Read the surrounding context a bit, was that a reference to furycrafting?

Edited by Bugsy6912