I have tier one of either air or water in addition to my tier one metal. I can make 2 PMs each cycle, both of which I've already used this turn

I'm not specifying which type or who with in the thread to (hopefully) make the Elims waste a turn or 2 trying to spy on me. The people I've PMed obviously know who they are and what type I have. If, for some reason, you guys feel it would be beneficial for the village to know, feel free to share it. Otherwise, try and keep it to yourself for now.

Gammax formed a little ball of fire, directing it into the pile of twigs and kindling he had gathered at his small campsite. It was really more or less just a blank spot where nobody else had set up yet, so he decided to plop down here for the night. He still didn't know who he could trust out there. Maybe it was the Traitors out there who had planted these memories in his brain. He would find them and make them pay for what they had done to him.

Sadly, the small little ball of fire was the most he could manage before he exhausted the extent of his Ignus powers, so he let go of the magic. He still wasn't used to the idea of the elemental magic. He shook his head and took another look around the sprawling camp spreading out around him as people started to get settled in themselves. He could see small little clusters and groups of people whispering and secreting amongst themselves. Friends, or enemies who couldn't be trusted?

He heard a loud commotion over behind his shoulder and turned around to see some guy starting to bark a bunch of commands and orders around, commanding everybody's attention. And apparently trying to dictate what everyone should do. He didn't outright tell people to listen to him, no that wouldn't be subtle enough. But put enough good ideas out there, and people get the habit of listening to whatever you say after awhile. Gammax remembered pulling a trick or two like that before. He just couldn't remember where or when. Blasted memories.

Either way, there were a few people he decided to keep an eye on. At least to watch his own back.

I suppose I'll put a tentative vote on Joe for now, mostly for old times sake. :P But also, I do remember the usual trick of being the center of attention as Eliminator, and trying to take charge of things from the get go as an Eliminator, so I'll be a little bit wary. Call me paranoid.  ;)  Also, a list of priorities and targets almost always accomplishes nothing, as there's really no good way to even predict who the eliminators will even try and hit the first cycle. This game might be a little different, of course, as that public list of one of the Powers each player has is a very useful tool -- for both village and traitors. I am only lv 1 Fire also myself, so I can change a vote when needed. I can also neither confirm nor deny any other power(s) I may or may not have. :ph34r: 

I suppose I'll put a tentative vote on Joe for now, mostly for old times sake. :P But also, I do remember the usual trick of being the center of attention as Eliminator, and trying to take charge of things from the get go as an Eliminator, so I'll be a little bit wary. Call me paranoid. ;) Also, a list of priorities and targets almost always accomplishes nothing, as there's really no good way to even predict who the eliminators will even try and hit the first cycle. This game might be a little different, of course, as that public list of one of the Powers each player has is a very useful tool -- for both village and traitors. I am only lv 1 Fire also myself, so I can change a vote when needed. I can also neither confirm nor deny any other power(s) I may or may not have. :ph34r:

I don't mind the vote at all Gamma, since I am using my eliminator playstyle. I'm trying to make it my normal playstyle though, so that I can be effective no matter my alignment.

Also, I'm increasingly certain that the power list is a distraction. A number of people have contacted me via PM's and none of them had more than Tier one in their primary power. So I'm officially retracting my protection reccomendations.

Joe, that really seems like you saying "I'm playing like an eliminator on purpose even though I'm not one, so don't worry at all." I also really don't believe Phatts claim of at least 4 powers. That seems absurdly unbalanced.

Random Fun Fact That I Just Learned: A process called stenoincremental casting allows you to remove the first set of earthly impurities from one metal and keep the rest unmelted even if they are in the same ore.

Actually that's exactly what I'm saying elodin, so, -_-

I noticed the last two times I was evil (Kira and Jonly) that my eliminator style os super efective at figurong out eliminators and gathering information. So I'm making it my default playstyle, rather than my evil playstyle.

Edited by The Only Joe

Actually that's exactly what I'm daying elodin, so, -_-

I noticed the last two times I was evil (Kira and Jonly) that my eliminator style os super efective at figurong out eliminators and gathering information. So I'm making it my default playstyle, rather than my evil playstyle.

Wait, if you were an eliminator, wouldn't you not need to find the eliminators? You'd know it as they were part of your doc. I'm not accusing you or anything, but this does seem kinda fishy. 

And I have been active, btw, on that vote on me, but my computer has this glitch, so my posts are lost a few pages ago. 

While I can't dispute the fact that it has been largely successful, Joe, it does give off the impression that you're an eliminator yet again and you have to explain why you're using a playstyle everyone remembers all too well from the past couple games. It's definitely not enough to be confident in your guilt, but it appears to be more justification than average for a C1 lynch. I'm going to abstain for now because my gut says you're innocent, but it did last QF too.

And yes, I realize we are a bit paranoid concerning you, Joe, but with good reason :P

Edited by Bugsy6912

Note: Please do not edit your PMs. Fixing typos or grammar is okay. Anything beyond that is definitely not, under any circumstances. Double-post if you want to say something else. That's fine in PMs. But do not edit new material in. Thank you.

Joe, why are you responding like that, with two word replies? It's kinda weird. Are you trolling or do you just not have a defense? It's sort of getting suspicious, or is it just the troll of someone who knows they'll be lynched. (Felt that. Frustrating when you know your alignment. The Alethi Plains one? MR... 4? Don't remember and am too lazy to check). I can't tell... can you actually rebut? Because I don't think we should lynch you right now, if you reply actually.

EDIT: Previous posts have also beene added. I have a glitch which makes my replies slow, but they get buried. So I have not been inactive, my computer is just a failure. Getting it fixed in 8 days. 

Edited by Winter Cloud

Well, I've already said all the defense I can, so, eh. Plus, you know, Knight Ignus. I can move a vote off of me onto someone else. Really not that worried about being lynched.

I suppose, it's just weird that you don't have your usual page full of defense and analysis. 

I think I might have understood it. Not sure, though. If it is what I think, I don't get why you don't just come out and say it, putting it in a sort of pseudo encoded sentence doesn't help the village since it doesn't really hide it from the Elims

Edited by Bugsy6912

What do you want from me elodin? What have I done to ve suspicious, except try to figure out who was likely to be attacked, and give that information to peoeple who could defend them? I'm a villager, plain and simple. If more than two people vote for me, I'll keep defending myself, but I'll still try to get someone more suspicious lynched.

Wait what? Why are do you want to lynch Joe?

Also Elodin why are you voting for Joe?

Because he said he's playing like an eliminator on purpose. It was mostly a joke though, which is why I put the :P there. I am actually a little suspicious that he's just using that as a cover, but I don't know that I actually want to lynch him for it. Still, that's basically the only thing I've seen so far that I think is suspicious, so I'll leave my vote there for now and see what happens.

I'd like to let everyone know that one of my sisters is getting married on Friday and a bunch of my family is coming, so I'll probably be less active until that's over. Will still be active for each Cycle, I just might not have a lot of time to be on here each day.

Probably Accurate Vote Tally

( 3) Joe - Lopen, Gamma, Elodin

(2) Araris - Conquestor, Hellscythe

(1) Winter -  Ada

(1) Elodin - DC

I'm voting for Araris because of the people up for the lynch I suspect Araris the most.

Edit: I think only Strawman and cloudjumper are the only 2 at risk of dying of inactivity

Edited by Hellscythe

Probably Accurate Vote Tally

( 3) Joe - Lopen, Gamma, Elodin

(2) Araris - Conquestor, Hellscythe

(1) Winter -  Ada

(1) Elodin - DC

I'm voting for Araris because of the people up for the lynch I suspect Araris the most.

Edit: I think only Strawman and cloudjumper are the only 2 at risk of dying of inactivity

So why do you suspect Araris?

Um, neither of the people that voted for me have given any reason for their votes on me. I haven't even really done anything this game, except point out that you need level 2 earth crafting to have a protection role. And I mentioned that we should use protection roles, despite there being a chance that we protect a Traitor. I gave an explanation for that second point. And If you go back, I have somewhat (read as really super huge) pressing time commitments today and tomorrow. So poking me isn't going to do anything productive.

Edit: And I'm somewhat tired and in an annoyed mood, so if this post seems annoyed, that is intentional. I apologize in advance for anything bad that results from my frustration.

Edited by Araris Valerian

I think I might have understood it. Not sure, though. If it is what I think, I don't get why you don't just come out and say it, putting it in a sort of pseudo encoded sentence doesn't help the village since it doesn't really hide it from the Elims

Because it's more interesting. If it's easy for everyone, it isn't as fun. And Joe, I don't want anything from you except empirical proof of your innocence. Also, I am aware that Joe can kill me if no one else votes on him, so just putting that out there in case any of you trust me more than Joe.

EDIT: Never mind. I'm not in danger as of right now. Joe can tie the vote though, and if he's lying about his tier he has a kill.

Edited by Master Elodin

Paranoid theory about Joe, Seonid and Araris being evil!

First, Joe posts right away after the thread is put up. "What? Wouldn't that mean he's more likely be a good villager who didn't just receive a doc in his game PM though?!" you might ask. I mean, you might, I don't really know if you definitely would or even who "you" specifically are. Um, right, anyways, back on topic. Joe, trying to get "you" to think that way, decides to be really post-y(post a lot) right from the start of the game if he's evil.

Next, he asks for protection really early. Now, okay, I can understand him wanting protection because he's got a role that he thinks the eliminators will want to get rid of, but it could be that he knows he can use his outed role to his advantage by asking for protection and therefore rendering the villager protections useless and him getting protected from any village vigs.

My third point. His protection analysis. As a wood-type Pokemonplayer, I can conceivably protect myself until the end of the game and never be killed by anything except the lynch. Pretty powerful huh? Yeah, but he only lists us as secondary targets and implies that we maybe should protect the top targets. My paranoid theory is that he wanted for us to protect someone else so his buddies can attack us and get rid of us instead of trying to get us lynched over the course of the game or having to guess when we might protect someone else. So my advice to both Aman and SD is for you both to probably protect yourselves with your Tier 1 Wood power as I suspect there's not many of us around, given the power of it.

4th point. He's got Fire. Fire has vote manipulation. The eliminators will probably need vote manipulation to kill off any annoying Wood people(hint, I'm talking about myself ;) ).

Theory about Araris being bad - After Joe violently axes his desktop computer and tells us to ignore his protection analysis, Araris says "That's an interesting analysis you have there Joe. I think that I agree with it for the most part." < That's a perfect quote btw. Anyways, it could be that him and Joe are evil teammates and he wanted to comment on the big plan his buddy had just posted because it might look suspicious if he just ignored it but he didn't want to completely agree with it and be super for it since Joe had just bashed it himself and he didn't want to connect to Joe too much.

Theory about Seonid being bad - He only posted once and it was really short and he asked for PM requests and I suspect that if there's an eliminator with PM powers they'd not use them right away but rather take requests or discuss between themselves who they should use them on.

Okay, I'm done. :P Just wanted to get some theories out there.

Anyways, the biggest thing you should probably take out of all of that is that us wood powered people can only be killed by the lynch if we always just self-target with our Tier 1 power, so you probably shouldn't lynch me, Aman or SD any time soon(like, this Cycle), unless there's good evidence or you think you've got a really good evil read on one of us. Oh yeah, and if all 3 of us are good guys(unlikely in my mind I think, so I might focus on Aman and SD more than I normally would, because it's a very useful power for eliminators too) then I'd bet that the eliminators have at least 1 vote manipulation power(hence, my suspicion of Joe, because even if only one of us wood type players are evil, 2 village wood types could be game breaking to deal with later on in games without vote manip powers).

Basically, Wood is the best power to have. :P

Edit: Oh, and Seonid, I know you're very busy. It's understandable that you'd only post a short post. Mostly it was the thing with PM's that made me wonder about you.
Edited by TheMightyLopen