Actually, another thing: The inactivity filter - what were people's thoughts? It did hit one person, but what did people think - did you worry about it, or did you mostly ignore it. If people who didn't play are reading this, did it stop you from joining the game at all?

Actually, another thing: The inactivity filter - what were people's thoughts? It did hit one person, but what did people think - did you worry about it, or did you mostly ignore it. If people who didn't play are reading this, did it stop you from joining the game at all?

I thought this was a great idea. As one of the quieter players, it really helped me become more involved.

I thought this was a great idea. As one of the quieter players, it really helped me become more involved.

^I agree.

I didn't necessarily like it, as i do like to lurk. But it meant i was more likely to post actually useful stuff rather than 'i don't know who I'm suspicious off. prob won't post in thread much  for the next cycle or two. Will be in pms though'

So yeah I think it was definitely more successful at encouraging more involvement from the lurkers like me :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm finally getting around to closing these games. I wish I had more time to comment about each individual game, but life has been quite busy recently. 

I do want to say congrats to the Loyalists for a well fought win! And a special and heartfelt thank you to Hael for GMing it. 

I'd never heard of Codex Alera before this game, but the magic system sounds like fun, so I'll have to check it out! 

Now, as always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson,  Alvron, or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to seeing you in future games!