Fine. There's no better way for me to make a splashy return than to just jump right back into the action!

Gammax wandered. Wandered, and wondered. He had no real sense of who he was, where he came from, or what he was even doing anymore. He just knew that he had one purpose. He didn't know what that purpose was, but he knew he had it. Or could he trust those thoughts? Were those thoughts his own, or were they planted memories? Lies and deceits, from the people trying to trick and confuse him?

Gammax shook his head, chasing away the traitorous thoughts. He didn't know where he was going, or what he was going to do, but he knew there was no mercy for whomever would be at center of his furies once he figured it out.

Yay, Gamma joined! I've updated the player list. 

Some important news, however - I've reviewed the rules, and made a number of changes to the available abilities. The rules have been edited to reflect this, but for your reference, these are the specific abilities to be changed:

Watercrafting - Knights Aqua

III. On your turn you may target a player. That player’s immune system is weakened. A player who has been affected by this ability twice becomes dependent on your healing abilities. When you die, any players dependent on you die the following cycle, and are unable to vote or put in actions during the cycle in which you are alive.

Earthcrafting - Knights Terra

I. Each turn you may target a player. Their vote is cancelled.

II. Each turn you may target a player. Any actions directed at that player will target you instead.

III. On your turn, you may choose to scout ahead for this turn and the next. Actions targeting you this cycle and next fail, and it is publicly announced that you are scouting. While scouting you are unable to vote, put in actions, or post in thread, but can still participate in PMs. You can be lynched while scouting, but do not die until you return. You cannot scout the turn after you return from a previous scouting mission. Scouting on the last turn of the game allows you to reach camp early, causing their team to win.

Aircrafting - Knights Aeris

III. Each turn you may target a player. You learn the type and tier of any actions that player takes, but not who they targeted.

Woodcrafting - Knights Flora

III. On your turn you may redirect any actions taken by one player to another player of your choice.

Edited by Haelbarde

Earthcrafting - Knights Terra

III. On your turn, you may choose to scout ahead for this turn and the next. Actions targeting you this cycle and next fail, and it is publicly announced that you are scouting. While scouting you are unable to vote, put in actions, or post in thread, but can still participate in PMs. You can be lynched while scouting, but do not die until you return. You cannot scout the turn after you return from a previous scouting mission. Scouting on the last turn of the game allows you to reach camp early, causing their team to win.

Does that mean that the team of the earthcrafter will automatically win if the earthcrafter reaches camp early?

Does that mean that the team of the earthcrafter will automatically win if the earthcrafter reaches camp early?

Yup! Note that the idea is that a team should have won before that point. When the game starts, I'll say how many cycles there are. Normally, if a side hasn't won by that point, everyone loses. Edited by Haelbarde

Can I switch my name to Lorn au Arcos, please? He's an aging swordsman with golden eyes who is prone to calling himself the Fury Knight and spouting metaphorical wisdom. (Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference)

Edited by Bugsy6912

Well, I haven't ever read the series, but eh, it looks fun! So sign me up. I'll be Priam.

Can I switch my name to Lorn au Arcos, please? He's an aging swordsman with golden eyes who is prone to calling himself the Fury Knight and spouting metaphorical wisdom. (Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference)

Two Red Rising references in a row? You might be excited to learn I'll be running a RR game sometime soon :]

Two Red Rising references in a row? You might be excited to learn I'll be running a RR game sometime soon :]

Actually, I don't know what Red Rising is. I named my character Priam from a video game character! :D (Fire Emblem:Awakening for the Nintendo 3ds, to be exact. He's in bonus content. :) )

Ah haha good game! Also its a good trilogy of books. If you like Sci Fi you should give it a read.

Was just thinking that maybe I had heard of it. I'll put it on my "list" of books to read then! I'm only on book 6 of WoT though, so it might be awhile before I get into a new series, haha. :)

I assumed it was something like 'to be named later', but now that I've looked it up, I'm definetely keeping it.

Huh. I can see why. It was indeed meant to mean something along the lines of "Named Later", but that suggestion is much epicer.