Joel and Rithmatics (Spoilers)

KnightRadiant

Hey Sharders!

There are many theories on whether Joel is secretly a Rithmatist. Time for another one I guess.

We know that Joel saw something--presumably a Shadowblaze--in the chamber, but Joel doesn't talk with anyone about it, so we don't really know what "It" is. Already we know that Joel doesn't manifest any Rithmatic power, before or after seeing the "It". We know that there are many new and unexplained things happening in the United Isles, as shown by the Forgotten, the Lines of Silencing, and Professor Nalizar. So my theory is this: could Joel have possible power that takes longer to show because he's a new kind of Rithmatist?

Let me hear your opinion on this.

-KnightRadiant

Hey Sharders!

There are many theories on whether Joel is secretly a Rithmatist. Time for another one I guess.

We know that Joel saw something--presumably a Shadowblaze--in the chamber, but Joel doesn't talk with anyone about it, so we don't really know what "It" is. Already we know that Joel doesn't manifest any Rithmatic power, before or after seeing the "It". We know that there are many new and unexplained things happening in the United Isles, as shown by the Forgotten, the Lines of Silencing, and Professor Nalizar. So my theory is this: could Joel have possible power that takes longer to show because he's a new kind of Rithmatist?

Let me hear your opinion on this.

-KnightRadiant

I'm pretty sure that regardless of what type of Rithmatist Joel would be, Nalizar would be able to recognize it.  The best evidence against Joel being any type of Rithmatist is the fact that it takes special effort for Nalizar to recognize him, even at the end.