Webcomics

Quiver

Okay, I've got quite a few...
Order of the Stick, Gunnerkrigg Court, and xkcd have all already been mentioned, as well as Existential Comics which I read some of yesterday.
Others I've read include Hark! A Vagrant (comics about history and literature), Paranatural (ghosts, spirits, and middle-school drama, quite funny and the art's nice), Ava's Demon (sci-fi comic about aliens and demons, the art is very nice), The Property of Hate (a young girl travels to a strange land in order to be a hero, slightly surreal but it has nice art), and lately Widdershins (Victorian-era England with magic, arranged into short stories, art's fairly good).
Girl Genius sounds good, so I might read that next.

• 2 months later...

xkcd - nerd humor

Drugs and Wires - dystopian cyberpunk

Goth Western - supernatural western

Stand Still, Stay Silent - Nordic post apocalypse with magic and monsters

Shotgun Shuffle - ... day in the life? Honestly pretty hard to get into, but gets better

Ten Earth Shattering Blows - post apocalyptic, pretty new so hasn't gotten far 

Far Side of Utopia - science fiction, also somewhat hard to get into, complex magic system

Scandinavia and the World - lighthearted commentary about Scandinavia... and the rest of the world... 

Darths & Droids - if Star Wars was a tabletop RPG

I've read a few others, but these are the ones I currently follow (which also means none are done yet) 

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Sfeer Theory  (magic university in a hot seat of politics!)

Mare Internum (scientist explorers get into trouble)

Wilde Life (normal dude moves to weird little town of not-normal peoples)

Daughter of the Lilies  (This one JUST passed through a big character reveal, so if you want to read be careful you don't spoil anything for yourself like 3 pages ago)

Fey Winds (epic fantasy, but with comedy)

Raruurien  (fairly new, but the art is so pretty!)

Scurry  (a tribe of mice struggles to survive in a humanless post-apocalyptic future, with impressive animal art)

Lilith's Word  (uh....the last goddess of creation has to figure out what to create)

• 3 years later...

This stream looks like it's been dead for a couple years, but I plowed through the "Entertainment Discussion" section just to find it, so.

I mainly enjoy webcomics that are more graphic-novel type than comic type, so here are a few of my top ones.

1. The Silver Eye by Laura Hollingsworth (updates Fridays)

2. Space Boy by Steven McCranie (updates Thursdays)

3. The Legend of Ruach by Paige Coffer (updates weekends, usually Sundays)

4. Trainer Wants to Fight by T.K. Arispe (completed, riffing on in-game dialogue in Pokemon)

I'll come and edit these with descriptions later.