Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

Hey, anyone know an easy way to check if punch has been spiked with Alcohol? My google searches have been inconclusive.

I know several ways but I wouldn't describe any of them as easy. Most involve access to a lab.

I know what you mean. That ending was nearly perfect, yet still devastating for no other reason than that it was the end. 

In other news, I can no longer say that I have never played Cards Against Humanity. 

And I think I have some new friends. 

Yay!

That's okay. I finally got my hands on Storm Front, so I can at least start the Dresden Files. :ph34r:

MOAR YAY!

I am currently at Costume Con.  There are lots of people in amazing costumes.  Some of those people in amazing costumes have been oooh'ing over the costume I was wearing today.  :D

I took a selfie and posted it to FB.

...the selfie is on my phone, and I do not have a USB cord to connect it to my computer for posting here, so I'm afraid you all will have to wait to see it. 

Tomorrow is the competition for my armor.  I has some slight nervouses.

What do you think I make my chocolatey fudge goodness delights with...pixies?!! :o

I have seen nowhere sell any commercial brownie packs (Woolies, Coles etc.) Not like back home where it's pretty much brownies, shortbread or cookies. I'm having to resort to making them from scratch in the next few days (but what a joy they will be)

What do you think I make my chocolatey fudge goodness delights with...pixies?!! :o

I have seen nowhere sell any commercial brownie packs (Woolies, Coles etc.) Not like back home where it's pretty much brownies, shortbread or cookies. I'm having to resort to making them from scratch in the next few days (but what a joy they will be)

That's weird, I think pretty much every supermarket I've been to has them.

Buffy: 

I hate Ted and he is so creepy. I want to slap him and lock him away where he can't be creepy anymore. :o

DIE TED DIE :o

IT'S A SHOW ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD THEIR SOULS REPLACED BY DEMONS AND TED IS THE CREEPIEST THING I'VE SEEN SO FAR

I AM NOT SAD BUFFY APPEARS TO HAVE KILLED HIM 

NOT SAD AT ALL

AND THEN TED DIED AGAIN

AND THEN TED DIED AGAIN

AND THEN TED DIED AGAIN

And Ted is now in the scrap heap of life. 

All is right with the world. -_-

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

You know the feels? Those mushy, sad feelings when a character you love gets torn apart in the worst way possible. I got them. From my own writing.

Is this normal?

It's happened to me before, and honestly, I think it's a sign that you're on the right track. If you're torn up inside when writing it, it means you're feeling some of what the character feels, and the reader will, too. 

You know the feels? Those mushy, sad feelings when a character you love gets torn apart in the worst way possible. I got them. From my own writing.

Is this normal?

It sounds like you're totally fine. Feeling feels for your character seems to me the best guarantee that your readers will be feeling feels.

The Costume Con Sci-fi/Fantasy Masquerade is over.

The good:  My Jean Grey armor won Best Interpretation!

The bad:  I have borked up my left foot somehow.  I don't know how.  I'm going to try ignoring the pain to see if it goes away.

The ugly:  There's also some broadcasters' conference here tonight.  This is one of those weird hotels with all of the rooms arranged around a bunch of tiered balconies over the atrium.  Those broadcaster people are rather loud.

No brownies? As in, the delicious chocolate bars that are fun to eat in sundaes? :o

Brownies in sundaes? What is this madness? (Although, it's actually not the worse idea. Just not something I've ever seen done...)

Huh. I don't actually ever recall buying brownies from a shop. But the people I know make them regularly enough...