Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

Question for Christians:

long story short, I was asked to transcribe a sermon. The minister quotes from the bible, the congregation says something and the minister then says "amen will you pray with me". Any idea what they might have said? It's like two seconds just really muffled. 

9 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Question for Christians:

long story short, I was asked to transcribe a sermon. The minister quotes from the bible, the congregation says something and the minister then says "amen will you pray with me". Any idea what they might have said? It's like two seconds just really muffled. 

Which denomination? None of the churches I ever attended had the congregation answer the pastor, but I think they probably said "Amen."

7 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Which denomination? None of the churches I ever attended had the congregation answer the pastor, but I think they probably said "Amen."

Stephen ministry?

the minister replied amen to them. Sounds like they say 2-3 words. 

Edit: while I'm asking, do you write god or God or G-d? Do you capitalise Angels, disciples or creator?

Edited by Delightful

20 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Question for Christians:

Two possibilitys come to mind: Pasture says, "God be with you" and the congregation replies,  "and also with you".

The second possibility is the congregation says, "God be praised"

Hope this helps!

23 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Stephen ministry?

the minister replied amen to them. Sounds like they say 2-3 words. 

Edit: while I'm asking, do you write god or God or G-d? Do you capitalise Angels, disciples or creator?

I write God, and do not capitalize any of those three. When in reference to God or Jesus, pronouns (He, Him, His) are with a capital H.

17 hours ago, Oversleep said:

Few minutes ago my rank was just a Surgebinder... and now it's Compounder? Why isn't it a round number, I wondered.

I missed the 1337 rank "So l33t Hoid can't compete" :<

Some of the big changeover levels happen at powers of 2, so sometimes they happen at weird spots.

3 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

I'm so sorry @Straw. :( My order was delayed too, because I ordered it back in May, and in May my address was still in Florida. So, I just got the kindle version on a discount and read that. Maybe you should consider doing the same?

Also, when does Ookla season start?

Aww.  I got mine in the mail last night.  SO MUCH GOOD STUFF.

Ookla season starts on Saturday.  Because that's Peter's birthday.

Hey, @Rubix and @Chaos (wow that makes it look like I'm writing a letter)

Kip and me were just chatting and he said that he was still mod-queued from what happened like a year ago, and is he still actually mod queued? If so, could you please take him off so he can post in SE again? (We'll take anyone we can get after all :P)

Anyway, seeing as this looks like a letter, might as well finish it like one.

Wishing you the best,

STINK

(Oh, and it's going in here cause this totally is out of the blue :P So might as well also mention that your painting kinda reminds me of Van Gogh and his sunflowers with the nice colours and all that, @The Honor Spren)

There's super-dense fog here. Like the most dense mist I've ever seen. And I've rode through it in a car. Not highspeed but there was still the movement.

If I had a mistcloak I would be running around throwing spare change in random directions :mellow:

Oh wow, I did not expect the response I just got. :mellow: Thank you for all the positive feedback! 

But I do still feel like I could have done better. And I will do better next time I paint. Sometimes I may feel like I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but that's okay because I'm still 15 and I have plenty of time for improvement. 

Thanks for helping me realize that! (b^_^)b

Edited by The Honor Spren

2 hours ago, STINK said:

Hey, @Rubix and @Chaos (wow that makes it look like I'm writing a letter)

Kip and me were just chatting and he said that he was still mod-queued from what happened like a year ago, and is he still actually mod queued? If so, could you please take him off so he can post in SE again? (We'll take anyone we can get after all :P)

Anyway, seeing as this looks like a letter, might as well finish it like one.

Wishing you the best,

STINK

(Oh, and it's going in here cause this totally is out of the blue :P So might as well also mention that your painting kinda reminds me of Van Gogh and his sunflowers with the nice colours and all that, @The Honor Spren)

There are still matters I must discuss with him. Soonish perhaps. The details need not concern you.