Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

4 hours ago, AnanasSpren said:

Has anyone had the utmost intensely irrational desire to fly, like a bird/insert-other-mythicalornonmythical-flying-species-here?

Cause I have and am currently doing so. I really want to know what it feels like :ph34r:

Two words:  lucid dreaming.

(This is how I know what it feels like to fly as a dragon.)

5 hours ago, AnanasSpren said:

Has anyone had the utmost intensely irrational desire to fly, like a bird/insert-other-mythicalornonmythical-flying-species-here?

Cause I have and am currently doing so. I really want to know what it feels like :ph34r:

All my life I wanted to fly, like the birds that you see way up in the sky.
<sigh> Making circles in the morning sun, flying high in the sky 'till the day is done...

I CAN'T BREAK AWAY!

3 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

Two words:  lucid dreaming.

(This is how I know what it feels like to fly as a dragon.)

I am terrible at Lucid Dreaming, the times it has happened has still been mindblowing experiences.

Mildly unrelated yesterday I had a dream I fell in love with some kind of crustacean and for some reason we could share senses.

I have been reading too much weird fiction.

Completely unrelated @Mestiv Firefox is not updating itself. I am doing the entire normal update manually process, but it is saying that I already have the latest version, which I don't. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, solved it.

Edited by Zathoth

1 hour ago, Zathoth said:

Completely unrelated @Mestiv Firefox is not updating itself. I am doing the entire normal update manually process, but it is saying that I already have the latest version, which I don't. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, solved it.

Ha, I'm a great helper! Just invoking my name helps you solve the problem :D

21 minutes ago, Zathoth said:

Well I really just redownloaded it... I wanted to see if I could make it update itself...

But lets go with that, Praise TechJesus!

So you basically applied first rule of tech support: "Off and on again"?

2 hours ago, Thom Mayvin said:

Also Decidueye has a hoodie! And a unique move that does damage and also impedes the other pokemon from running away!

Hoodie! (spoiler for large image)

Hide contents

Resultado de imagem para decidueye hoodie

Grass starters for life <3 (except for Sinnoh that one's Piplup <3)

I am trying to stay true to Primarina, stop tempting me with Owliver Queen.

Yeah, I'm less of a utility pokemon type of guy and more a person who values stats and strengths ;) 

Okay, so, in the span of less than 30 hours I have written four news posts and done a crap ton of work for the main page of 17th Shard. So much to do for Arcanum Unbounded! I hope you guys appreciate it. I am going to collapse now.

You know what's the worst thing about this release date? How close it is to Christmas. My wife has put a strict "no buying anything you like" hold on me so she has Christmas present ideas. And of course one of those things is Arcanum Unbounded. This could end badly for our relationship. :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Ohhhhh, you mean 

Reveal hidden contents

how at the final confrontation with the Beast, the song playing in the background is a more somber version of "Potatoes and Molasses" in Latin?

Bingo. :( As my father put it, "It's a song about whimsy dying."