Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

I just finished Gravity Falls.

I just understood why Ruin is neither good or evil: When things end, it hurts, but they can't be complete without ending.

Now excuse me while I go to curl up.

I just finished Gravity Falls.

I just understood why Ruin is neither good or evil: When things end, it hurts, but they can't be complete without ending.

Now excuse me while I go to curl up.

I know what you mean. That ending was nearly perfect, yet still devastating for no other reason than that it was the end. 

In other news, I can no longer say that I have never played Cards Against Humanity. 

And I think I have some new friends. 

I go to make some bagel bites in the oven. As its heating up my mom goes "is somerhing burning in the oven?" no mom, the oven is preheating. there's nothing in there. and like when its done she goes "i really smell something burning now" so i go "fine mom I'll check the oven and there's nothing-"

there was a potato

an already cooked potato

im very upset.

Someone at worked asked me "Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?"

On the one hand, hurrah! Heterosexuality is no longer the default mindset!

...on the other hand, this is my second co-worker to ask if I have a boyfriend. Do...do I have an affect or something?

Someone at worked asked me "Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?"

On the one hand, hurrah! Heterosexuality is no longer the default mindset!

...on the other hand, this is my second co-worker to ask if I have a boyfriend. Do...do I have an affect or something?

I detest their inefficiency at communicating. Asking "Do you have someone?" takes far less words while conveying the same message.

Also, I have to disagree with you on the "default mindset". It clearly is, as they first aks you whether you have a girlfriend. The thing is that they don't think of only default orientation. But given statistical data, heterosexuality is and will be the main and default orientation.

I am programmer, I may have a weird perspective on things like what's default.

About to root for Iron Man! Woo! Take out Captain America's nebulous ideology!

There's no God but the Sun God! Ra! Ra! Ra!

I am so behind on MCU :mellow: I still haven't seen Age Of Ultron nor Ant-man.

Edited by Oversleep

Civil War Spoilers.

I just realised something.

Ant Man was a movie about a guy trying to go straight when everyone thought he was just a two-bit crook. A story about a guy who got dragged into a crime because his friend asked him to help. A story about a guy who ended up getting the respect of the law, and proving he's not a criminal.

Civil War is the story of that guy doing another favor for a friend, commiting a crime, being formally arrested and ends with him (presumably) on the lam as a fugitive.

Poor Scott Lang...

I heard the word "lackadaisical" today.

On a completely unrelated topic, I have a new favorite word :ph34r:

I'm going to have to try use that the next time I play Take 2. I always try and make a long interesting word. Past words have included quintessential, needlepoint, thoughtful, hieroglyphic, and jabberwocky.