Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

Hard one, but I keep imaging Rubix as Elodin and I really like Elodin... And I don't like math... Rubix it is!

Of course I would actually be on my own side and confuse everyone.

Edit: FFIX is indeed the best Final Fantasy.

Edited by Morzathoth

Now that would be a scary concept. Imagine an Admin banning Chaos and taking control.17th Shard Civil War. Which Admin would you follow?

Edit: I would follow Joe ST of course.

Chaos would win with any other admin, as he has access to the database and filesystem of the 17S :P

(if any other admin has it, then it's not that simple. The one who owns the domain name would win.)

Kinda strange, but I love the King in Hamilton. His voice is great and his songs are hilarious.

YES. I laughed out loud at "When push comes to shove/ I'll kill your friends and family to remind you of my love!" And I love how his throwback Beatles tribute style contrasts so sharply with every other song. That was a nice touch.

Happy Birthday to my mother, on this Force filled day. 

Please do not open unless you've finished season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My thoughts while reading Twi's thoughts on Buffy's mom:

Oh...she doesn't know...oh god...this poor woman...she doesn't know...*shudders*

The Body was a very...emotionally charged episode for me. It is absolutely fantastically done, and absolutely heart wrenching to see Buffy go through the loss of her mother in such a real way.

Chaos would win with any other admin, as he has access to the database and filesystem of the 17S :P

(if any other admin has it, then it's not that simple. The one who owns the domain name would win.)

Though you also have to take into account the foregone conclusion that Rubix and firstRainbowRose would almost certainly be on the same side.

Me, I'd probably summon my inner Doctor and stick them all in a room with a pair of Osgood Boxes and things would be all back to normal by teatime.

Happy Birthday to my mother, on this Force filled day. 

Please do not open unless you've finished season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My thoughts while reading Twi's thoughts on Buffy's mom:

Oh...she doesn't know...oh god...this poor woman...she doesn't know...*shudders*

The Body was a very...emotionally charged episode for me. It is absolutely fantastically done, and absolutely heart wrenching to see Buffy go through the loss of her mother in such a real way.

Was thinking the same thing, more or less.  Not saying anymore.  Twi, don't you DARE click that spoiler tag!

Happy Star Wars day, everyone! May the Fourth be with you!

7c5256b05f6a33ff6473abb69a43d236.jpg

I am celebrating Star Wars Day with my hair in Leia buns.  :D