Hi everyone :)

Very original I know :)

Not very new to Brandon - about 8 years ago my friend bought me the mass market paperback for MISTBORN because it was a) on sale and B) would shut me up long enough for her to do what she wanted (flirt with a girl). Yes my friends bribe me with books to keep me quiet.

I devoured it quickly and then just sought EVERYTHING he wrote in a wonderful binge weekend my wallet has never let me forget.

I've met him a couple times - at signings, did an interview with him during THE WAY OF KINGS tour and gotten most of my friends interested in reading one series or another, plus my dad (though he listens to the audiobooks instead). Figured it was time to maybe, you know, not be a lurker and maybe, I don't know, re-read the books while I wait for WHITE SAND and Stormlight 3.

So ah...hi? My INTJ is showing I think...

Hi :) Unfortunately the site I did the interview for is basically defunct - I can find out from my friend who did the editing for it if she has the video laying around on a hard drive somewhere however!  And it was very neat! My friend had to keep pinching me because I was more or less hyperventilating with nervousness.

Let the cookies come - I live for sharp pointy objects :P

Ah, yes, cookies. Could I interest you in some?

So... how did flirting with the girl go for your friend?

I wish my friends would shut me up with books... the same way. Not just... slap me with them. Imagine taking Words of Radiance straight to the face...

It went...about as well as one would expect when one is flirting with a bookworm and one is not interested in reading.

I have a quick reflex action to hit back, ask questions later - years of being the oldest of four taught me its a necessary evil. The one time my friend tossed a pillow at me I tossed back a DVD case without even thinking. So now they get me books to distract me XD