So there will be five of us, if we can get Rikku to join and find a hacker.

Edit; I like that edit Hael. Burnt? Can you do it?

The other option is we simply steal Interpol, and burn the hole in the ground so that they think it only got burnt down...

Hal hasn't come across computers before. I think we need a new team member, a hacker.

Edit: Why not just burn down Interpol. Then they'll never know what we did. Other than burn down Interpol...

There's no need for that. Alexander is an incredibly skilled hacker. Like Felicity Smoak level.

So there will be five of us, if we can get Rikku to join and find a hacker.

Edit; I like that edit Hael. Burnt? Can you do it?

Sure. I wonder what stuff Interpol has lying around in their offices...

Hael can be the one who deals with supernatural, non-Kira interference.

You guys are really into this! By the way someone might be spying on you.

*hisses into microphone* He's on to us! Abort! I repeat, abooooOoooh, hi! I didn't see you guys there! Edited by Bugsy6912

He's a white guy with a Japanese last name. You really think that's real? He hasn't used his real last name since he was 19 and broke off communications with his family.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you did file for a name change and it was approved so Joseph Busshu is your legal name and is valid for Death Note use. :P

Also, my head cannon tells me that this is set in an institute for the criminally insane, and we just don't realise, and this is the reason the crazy who burns everything is still living down the end of the hall...

The way this thread is going, this might actually be true.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you did file for a name change and it was approved so Joseph Busshu is your legal name and is valid for Death Note use. :P

What type of names work for the Death Note?

I don't think this is true. I just read through the entirety of the Death Note Rules of use, and it never says whether or not legally changed names affect the Death Note. I've always seen it as being their birth name, since Mellow, Near and L destroyed all mentions of their legal names, thus, becoming legally nameless. So, Kira would need to know Joseph Busshu's real name to kill him. His name is on public record in the FBI, Interpol, and the US police though, so Kira can find it easily enough. Beside's there are a half dozen people on this site who know Joseph's real last name, since I'm just playing myself aged up and become a criminal.

Excellent. So Arraenae and I get Elodin and Burnt into Interpol, Elodin does his computer magic and gives us clean records, Burnt burns the building to the ground to hide the evidence, and Haelbarde. . . What does Hael do?

Hal plans all the things

Will Hal offer pay? Or at least buy a lot of expensive things and not pay attention to where they go?

Sure. And he'll pay for them to be found when he misplaces them, only to misplace them again.

Yeah Hal. Are we getting paid for breaking into Interpol? Because Joseph isn't very rich. He needs some money.

Do any f the characters that have signed up work at Interpol?

Yup, y'all will get paid once we make a successful getaway :)

How much? I want numbers, not vague assurances. I don't want to get killed because I broke into Interpol for a measly 1000 yen.

We're breaking into Interpol. We can steal all their information, which might just include banking details. We can steal all the moneyz while we're at it.

Yeah Hal. Are we getting paid for breaking into Interpol? Because Joseph isn't very rich. He needs some money.

Do any f the characters that have signed up work at Interpol?

I could... But I know nothing about Death Note. Or Japanese culture. Or Interpol. Or what it's like to work at anywhere even vaguely similar. So... I don't know how exactly that would work...

I could... But I know nothing about Death Note. Or Japanese culture. Or Interpol. Or what it's like to work at anywhere even vaguely similar. So... I don't know how exactly that would work...

Same here. Google is wonderful for 5-minute research.  B)

I don't think this is true. I just read through the entirety of the Death Note Rules of use, and it never says whether or not legally changed names affect the Death Note. I've always seen it as being their birth name, since Mellow, Near and L destroyed all mentions of their legal names, thus, becoming legally nameless. So, Kira would need to know Joseph Busshu's real name to kill him. His name is on public record in the FBI, Interpol, and the US police though, so Kira can find it easily enough. Beside's there are a half dozen people on this site who know Joseph's real last name, since I'm just playing myself aged up and become a criminal.

I'm fairly sure that legally changed names do apply as it works when they change names via marriage so it's not limited to your birth name.