Flatmate needed!

The Flat is 70 M2, two bedrooms, one bathroom, small kitchen.

Contact Joseph Busshu for more details at 330--6915.

He carefully taped the last notice to the side of the wall and made sure it was square. Then he turned around, pushed his way back into the crowd, and headed back to the recently rented Flat.

It took him three tries to remember which of the many keys were the key to his new flat. Even though a good dozen of them could have eventually opened the door, he didn’t want to bother going through the process of bumping the lock open, rather than just checking which key was the real one. He dropped the overly large ring of keys back into his coat pocket and walked into the darkened flat. He idly flipped on the light switch, banishing the shadows from the room.

The flat was sparsely decorated. Only a few easily moveable items, mostly picked up for cheap from garage sales. But it would do. He would only be staying here for a few months at the most. He was fairly certain the entire situation would be over before the season’s end. Saddly, he expected it to go on longer than he had the money to pay for the rent on this place. Hence the roommate.

He shucked off his coat, tossing it over the ragged armchair he had picked up just yesterday before crossing into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, shivering as the cold air breezed over his bare arms, and examined the contents. Not much. He’d need to buy groceries sooner rather than later. He scratched as his beard as he did the arithmetic in his head. Could he afford to buy groceries for the month now, if he didn’t get a roommate first?

Yes, yes he could. But it would be tight. The sooner he could get out of here, the better. “Bloody Kira. Bloody self. Bloody Interpol and the whole world.” He leaned his head against the wall as he remembered his own bloody past. Those days were behind him though. He wasn’t in prison anymore. But that didn’t mean he could risk letting Kira run free. What would happen to people like him if Kira decided that even criminals who had payed for their crimes already should be punished?

A heart attack and a trip to see Death. That’s what.

Alv, I’d like to change my character name to Joseph Busshu. An Ex-con who’s looking for a roommate. Anyone want to RP with me for this game? I haven’t done it for a while, And I got killed in the LG before Seonid and I could get an RP going.

Alv, what city is this taking place in? I’m assuming Tokyo right now?

How about the shadow of a hateful god who keeps writing letters to another goddess of death?

What about a neighbor who is definitely not a scammer shoplifter jaywalker criminal?

If a Shinigami targest L or a Police Officer, is the targeted player made aware of that?

If there's 2 or more Shinigami, does that mean they could kill 2 players? Or is it just one "shared" kill between all evils?

Are protected attacks shown in write-ups?

Are murderer attacks and Death Note attacks differentiated in write-ups?

I assume you mean by the conversion, in which case, no.

There is and only will be one Ryuk.

No.

Yes.

Edited by Alvron

Rikku Nakajima walked towards her flat with earbuds in her ears, an iPhone in her hand, and a plastic bag in the crook of her arm. She resisted the urge to around and instead focused on texting to the fake account she'd set up.

She didn't need to use the earbuds and iPhone to decrease suspicion out here on the street, but it was still good to practice. Nothing screamed CUSTOMER more than a stereotypical teenager paying attention to everything but the world around her.

The bag, which was full of clothing and makeup, bounced against Rikku's legs accusingly. She refused to feel guilty. It was the storeowner's fault that the security was so horrible, not hers.

A flash of white caught Rikku's eye and she stopped. Someone had taped a new sign to the wall. 

Flatmate needed!

Joseph Busshu... that name sounded familiar. That must be Rikku's flatmate: the cute one that had just moved in that paid too much attention to his things. And he wanted a flatmate, probably to split the rent. 

Rikku grinned. Whoever Joseph's flatmate was, she hoped that he didn't care too much about his stuff.

Rikku Nakajima walked towards her flat with earbuds in her ears, an iPhone in her hand, and a plastic bag in the crook of her arm. She resisted the urge to around and instead focused on texting to the fake account she'd set up.

She didn't need to use the earbuds and iPhone to decrease suspicion out here on the street, but it was still good to practice. Nothing screamed CUSTOMER more than a stereotypical teenager paying attention to everything but the world around her.

The bag, which was full of clothing and makeup, bounced against Rikku's legs accusingly. She refused to feel guilty. It was the storeowner's fault that the security was so horrible, not hers.

A flash of white caught Rikku's eye and she stopped. Someone had taped a new sign to the wall.

Flatmate needed!

Joseph Busshu... that name sounded familiar. That must be Rikku's flatmate: the cute one that had just moved in that paid too much attention to his things. And he wanted a flatmate, probably to split the rent.

Rikku grinned. Whoever Joseph's flatmate was, she hoped that he didn't care too much about his stuff.

You mean the flat comes with a free cleaning service? Joseph, why didn't you lead with that?

Do you offer a lost and found service?

Eldritch horrors and items pertaining to bloodthirsty god(esse)s will probably be found quickly. That shiny wristwatch of yours? The Eldritch horror ate it, and it can't be found. Sorry.

Eldritch horrors and items pertaining to bloodthirsty god(esse)s will probably be found quickly. That shiny wristwatch of yours? The Eldritch horror ate it, and it can't be found. Sorry.

Not even for a fee?

Not even for a fee?

A fee? How would that help me find your lost things?*

*The time it takes to find something is directly proportional to the size of the fee. Not like I'm holding stuff hostage. I wouldn't dream of that. Nope, not me. 

A fee? How would that help me find your lost things?*

*The time it takes to find something is directly proportional to the size of the fee. Not like I'm holding stuff hostage. I wouldn't dream of that. Nope, not me.

Well I obviously won't have the time to work out where my stuff is, so I'll pay someone to find it for me. And if you've been cleaning you might have seen where I left my stuff.

Oh and Joe, to be clear, the roommate agreement would determine under what conditions you could through me out of the room, correct?

Edit: Now I feel like running a Cthulhu game... How do people feel about watching their characters slow descent into madness?

Edited by Haelbarde

Oh and Joe, to be clear, the roommate agreement would determine under what conditions you could through me out of the room, correct?

:mellow: . . .What? Is that supposed to say Throw out? If so, then yes. Though it's going to be pretty lax.

Can I be the person at the end of the floor who keeps setting the fire alarms off with her candles and bad cooking and occasionally gets glitter and confetti down the hallway who everyone thinks could very likely be insane? 

The More the merrier! Though, if it gets too bad, you might be found badly beaten behind a dumpster one morning.

Flatmate needed!

Pfffft. The apartment is Sparsely decorated. His stuff consists of third-hand furniture and a few things he keeps on his person.

Edited by The Only Joe

I'll sign up as Akiyama. Originally an upper-class mogul directly decended from an ancient shogun, Akiyama slowly gambled away much of his fortune through risky investments, ultimately pouring over 300 million yen into what turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. With his company tettering on the brink of collapse, Akiyama has turned to less... savory forms of business, hoping to regain his original wealth. Not that he's done anything flat-out illegal, of course.

Well, mostly not...

Anyone want to plan a heist? We've got a small team now... Also, my head cannon tells me that this is set in an institute for the criminally insane, and we just don't realise, and this is the reason the crazy who burns everything is still living down the end of the hall...

Anyone want to plan a heist? We've got a small team now... Also, my head cannon tells me that this is set in an institute for the criminally insane, and we just don't realise, and this is the reason the crazy who burns everything is still living down the end of the hall...

Can we do this? I vote we break into Interpol, and erase our criminal records, so that Kira doesn't kill us. Does anyone in this game have computer know-how?

Can we do this? I vote we break into Interpol, and erase our criminal records, so that Kira doesn't kill us. Does anyone in this game have computer know-how?

Hal hasn't come across computers before. I think we need a new team member, a hacker.

Edit: Why not just burn down Interpol. Then they'll never know what we did. Other than burn down Interpol...

Edited by Haelbarde