Khriss, Future of white sand

Reborn radiant

Hey people! my first post here. 
Okay coming to the point, I finished white sand and I love both khriss and kenton, and since I wanted to know more about khriss, I read secret history again. and here there is this dialogue. 

“Stay,” Kelsier said, turning back to Khriss. “Help me.”

“Help you? I can’t even help myself, Survivor. I’m in exile, and even if I weren’t I wouldn’t have the resources to stop a Shard. I probably should never have come.” 

Khriss is in exile. Exile from? was she exiled from the dark side for some thing she did and hence started working for 17 th shard? Or is she in exile from 17 th shard? If so, what could be the reason she is in exile from17th shard or from the dark side?

Also I have a question. Are there more books coming about white sand? Or is the white sand going to end this way? With kenton going to dark side to catch up with khriss. I know there is a trilogy of graphic books coming, but I guess the trilogy is based entirely on this draft we got. So the big question, is there going to be more to white sand than the draft we received?

I hope to god there is more. I loved white sand, more than elantris or war breaker or newer mistborn novels. I loved both kenton and khriss. Please tell me ther are more books going to come :P 

Also what do you guys think is going to happen with kenton? Do you think is he going to become a world hopper too? Considering that even baon became world hopper, do you guys think we can have three world hoppers from a single planet? Or do you guys think, kenton and khriss are going to be seperated ( i hope this doesn't happen)? 

Especially with Autonomy being seemingly angry with the Sand Masters at the end of this novel, I suspect that Bavadin's took a disliking to both Kenton and Khriss. Especially after she discovered world hopping, I doubt that Bavadin would be ok with her being on his planet.

I believe it´s because Elorin changed faith to Kershtianism because the Sandlord appeared before him. Most people (including myself) believe that the Sandlord is in fact Autonomy, so he seems to have something against them since he kind of helped to destroy them.

I bet she's exiled from the 17th Shard, since she and Nazh seem to be a rogue element, off doing their own thing. Contrast them with Thinker, Grump, and Blunt, who seem to be acting under directives.

Given the WoB from JordanCon, I think this is unlikely. Brandon made it sound like she's not part of the 17th so much as she works for them, on occasion. He described her as a sort of Cosmere Edward Snowden. She gives out information to people who ask, as long as she thinks they're gonna use it for a good cause/something she agrees with.

Maybe she was never able to stop Scythe, and now he rules darkside. As she is a duchess, and was in a position of power, he would have sought to remove her. So her exile could be in preservation of her own life. She ran.

I hope she becomes Cosmere Rip Hunter. Actually, that would be awesome! Hope that happens. Edited by Master Elodin

• 4 weeks later...

It's a bit of a reach...but I have a hunch that Kenton has had some impact on Scadrial...at least, one of the streets in Luthandel is called "Kenton St."  If it were any other piece of literature, I would say that it's probably coincidental...but not with Sanderson.  Bear in mind however, I'm not necessarily suggesting that Kenton world hopped to Scadrial, but maybe someone who did wanted him to be remembered.