Disruption

BrightVoid

16 hours ago, feldi said:

No one used Sand Mastery. And almost none of the Dahkor and Aon magic.:(:(. Also Parshendi forms, Therondy shadows and First of Sun birds. There are more options then just the obiouves one!!!!!! Dont forget them too!!

Sand mastered ribbons are very limited.  I guess you could use them to trip people, but otherwise it's just sand in the underpants-style tricks.  

Dakhor doesn't have too many non-lethal powers associated with it.  Parshendi forms and Threnody shades don't lend themselves well to pranks (and the shades, much like Dakhor, are much too lethal).  

You can do a lot with Aon Shao, and Aon Edo, though. 

Edited by Landis963

44 minutes ago, Landis963 said:

You can do a lot with Aon Shao, and Aon Edo, though. 

Precision transformation Aons for shapeshifting? You could do some really scary tricks, although I would guess that it would be painful.

8 minutes ago, kenod said:

Precision transformation Aons for shapeshifting? You could do some really scary tricks, although I would guess that it would be painful.

I'm thinking more illusory costumes for quick scares, "Kick Me" in neon letters on the back of a designated victim, that sort of thing.  

1 hour ago, Landis963 said:

I'm thinking more illusory costumes for quick scares, "Kick Me" in neon letters on the back of a designated victim, that sort of thing.  

I was thinking about applying physical transformations on victims, and use that for some really weird stuff. Although, now that I think about it it is a bit dark. You could transform yourself into a religious figure however, and devise some really funny precepts for the religion.

I'd probably fly around (flying is fun), and get my work done very quickly (compounding F steel and F zinc would be so useful)... I would also probably prank people using Lightweaving and  Aon Tia... I would probably make some Bands of Mourning for people I trust (if they were awful, I would probably take the bands away). I would probably compound so as to have 100x Bands of Mourning levels of F storage available to me... I might also to try to lead a second Lifeless squirrel army...

• Chaos locked this topic