Baon, aka Blunt, the world-hopper

Cardello

(Stormlight Archives) This community figured out who Grump and Thinker are, but who is Blunt? I have come to believe that Blunt, one of the three world-hoppers mentioned in the Ishikk Interlude, is Baon. I'm sure this was brought up before somewhere, but here it is.

In The Way of Kings, Blunt is described as having dark skin, dark hair, lean muscles, and broad shoulders. Ishikk thinks he has the "build and air of a soldier," and Grump calls him superstitious when Blunt mentions that there may be actually something magical about fish in Purelake.

In White Sand, Baon is a mercenary. He is described as very tall, broad shouldered, dark hair, and dark skin. He has a very militaristic feel to him, and he seems pretty open to mystical stuff. He is very blunt and honest when he speaks, so much so that the first thing Kriss describes him as is "painfully honest." Kriss also mentions his bluntness several times.

TLDR:  Blunt = Baon

Could this have anything to do with how Blunt/Baon got through the Dynastic border? Maybe he was born in the Dynasty, but then worldhopped to Roshar, probably some other places in between, and then to the other side of the planet? There is one problem with this though: I don't see how there could be any perpendicularities in the Darkside, with so little investiture.

I suspect that is overthinking it about the Dynastic border, especially as it seems a lot of people actually get through. Apparently a lot fewer make their way back. 

But why would we say that there is less investiture on the Darkside? It just seems that they have a different kind of magic. Apparently no know knows about SkyColors on the Bright side. 

Maybe he was born in the Dynasty, but then worldhopped to Roshar, probably some other places in between, and then to the other side of the planet?

At the Bands of Mourning signing I asked Brandon if the three Worldhoppers at the Purelake were cosmerically aware at the time of the books they were featured in, and he said they were not. Something happened to them AFTER each story that put them in their current position with the 17th Shard.