Malcen signing up. I want to make sure everyone is ok with me not being available this Friday - Sunday (Bachelor party in Vegas). Other than that, I will be posting as much as I can!

Is the party in your honor or someone else's?

I'm in, but there will be times when I can't RP. I suppose that at those points, I'll PM you, Elbereth, and ask if you'll temporarily take control of my character. I'll consider a name and post it later.

Signing up as Asmode, a Terriswoman who hates that a foreigner is the Hero of Ages, but hates the idea of the world ending even more.

I'll be RPing with her as much as I can, but feel free to include her in the writeups. 

Edited by Arraenae

I'd like to sign up as Kholwa, a terrisman who was educated as a doctor in Khlennium but always felt the need to return and help heal the sick in his rural village of birth. When Alendi's party suddenly appeared in the foothills of his village, Kholwa felt as if this was why he'd always been inexplicably urgent to return here, and immediately offered to help the Hero to the best of his ability.

Is the party in your honor or someone else's?

Mine! Should be fun. :)

Welcome back!

Macen is back! Hooray!

Thanks guys. I missed you all. :wub:   Just been a bit too busy with work to commit to anything lately. :unsure:  That and I wanted to give it time so Wilson doesn't hate me so much.  :ph34r:

You think I still hold a grudge for MR4/8? Naw. I have better things to do with my time. Or do I?

:ph34r: 

I don't think you still hold a grudge. I know you do! You started a list and we all know how seriously you take lists.

Best of wishes!

Thanks!

Edited by Macen

I'll sign up as Talion.

And I only have 1 question to ask. Are there any hidden roles?  :P

Neither Joe or I are GM'ing. You're probably safe from there being hidden roles...

Edited by Haelbarde