4/4/16 - krystalynn03 - Roamwald: C7-9 (5303)

krystalynn03

I wish people would quit writing so much so I could catch up! Anyway, here are my thoughts:

- I really like how Granny Jane defuses the tension in the room about charity and favors with desert. 

- By the time you see a snatcher, it's already too late. I like this. It makes them sound like a force of nature, like a tornado or something.

- Eight chapters in, I can't help but feel there's been enough detail on what exactly a snatcher is. It takes people I guess? What does it do with them? Why does the snatcher seem to have human memories? It's a very interesting concept, but I feel like the pace is perhaps moving too languid.

- Cool to see the snatcher finally arrive, and I like how we still don't see too much of him to break the mystery. 

- Very interested to see what this new character is, snatcher or not. 

Hi rdpulfer!

Having too much to keep up on seems like a good problem for the board to have! Lots of creative juices flowing this April, I guess. :)

Thanks for letting me know which parts worked and what didn't. I've asked about pacing every week, but I guess what I meant wasn't the pacing of each chapter, but the pacing of getting to chapter eight, which is exactly what you gave me feedback on. Thanks.