Mafia Championships 2024 Rep  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to represent our community at the mafia championships this year?

• DrakeMarshall
    • Experience

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/24 at 03:58 AM

I've already gotten the official info from Thingyman, so unless there's a legion of people waiting in the wings to hammer-vote Aman or Steeldancer to the top spot I'll go ahead and properly sign up.

Edited by randuir

1 hour ago, randuir said:

I've already gotten the official info from Thingyman, so unless there's a legion of people waiting in the wings to hammer-vote Aman or Steeldnacer to the top spot I'll go ahead and properly sign up.

Good luck!

Congratulations Rand.  You are about to be killed by a whole new bunch of people.  :P  To help you in your task, I bestow unto you the subtlety of the Shadows so that none may see you until you are ready to strike.

Just now, Alvron said:

Congratulations Rand.  You are about to be killed by a whole new bunch of people.  :P  To help you in your task, I bestow unto you the subtlety of the Shadows so that none may see you until you are ready to strike.

Alv! Hi! I haven't seen you in a while!

4 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Alv! Hi! I haven't seen you in a while!

Took a hiatus.  But I'm back now and I have a plethora of freshly sharpened knives just itching to find a back or two.  EMqYlbxRo13K50x1H0zXr5OW3GmB5ywfDwHMg0UMXjlzYjq4blSgdE8-WG7YxvPpJYCSFHbEgjLI5pCvDDHiVJaBHrInPIIpp_Q92502FzTs9sVDzZVpuSdxiuXzsOFxM9dm7b9R

Randuir, I send you my luck, and my elim bluff. Of course the elim bluff won’t do you any good. But my luck should, hopefully. Go get ‘em and kill villagers with elim impunity. Or kill elims, if you’re one of the lucky few villagers.

@randuir, I shall lend to you the crown of Sheon Idris. May the virtue in it lead you to scan only non-village players (or villagers who will become absolutely essential to meeting your win con). Alternatively, may it also lead you to consistently infiltrating the village's trust groups and then bringing them down from the inside.

6 hours ago, randuir said:

Thanks for all the fancy gear, people!

Also, hype:

Edit, oh before, I forget about this again. @Steeldancer, I assume you're my back-up in case something happens that prevents me from taking part?

0:14 is where the 17th shard comes out.

1 hour ago, randuir said:

Well then, my game (game 7) is scheduled to start the 4th of June. Remember that any spectating of my game needs to happen somewhere I can't see it, so please don't discuss it on Discord (in public channels) or in this thread.

And I'll keep an eye on it, just in case you happen to drop dead or something.