Mafia Championships 2024 Rep  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to represent our community at the mafia championships this year?

• DrakeMarshall
    • Experience

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/20/24 at 03:58 AM

19 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Whatever the case is, voting is over and it ended in a tie...

Technically voting was supposed to be over yesterday but the mods never elaborated on what was going to happen lmao

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

Technically voting was supposed to be over yesterday but the mods never elaborated on what was going to happen

I think wilson said 'through May 5th' so it ended at 12:00 this morning at a 9-9 tie. But yeah.

wait someone just voted me xD that doesn't count I don't think

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

wait someone just voted me xD that doesn't count I don't think

/shrug they might have been waiting for a final deciding vote let's just hope it's not an alt :P.

Edited by Illwei

@Illwei, Weill, Weighted Illness, Coming of the Second Plague, Casper, Root of All Evil, Razi, Raphaella, I hereby bestow upon you a strange combination of shoddy skills, ludicrous luck, and mystifying mistakes that have somehow caused me to have a 100% elim win rate thus far [despite being mechanically confirmed elim C1 in one game, Quinn]. I want it back when you're done though, since I do still wish to win my elim games. Fair fortune, my friend. May the knives ever land in someone else's back.

@Illwei, I'd give you the power of breaking ties, but you seem to have a handle on that already... so I bestow my ability to blend in with the crowd, avoid votes as an Eliminator, and generally have a satisfying conclusion to your story arcs. And good luck!

@Illwei I bestow upon you my very own tinfoil hat; it will help you in times of great need, when crazy theories are necessary. It may also have some unintended side-effects like extreme paranoia and last-minute vote-switches, but then, you have both of those anyway, so you should be fine! :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE ON CHAMPS

My game (game 2) ended a while ago, and today was the day that Jury picks were announced for who is moving on to semifinals. I am AAAAAA to announce that I am moving on to Semifinals, starting in...the next three weeks about!!!!

You can view the post here!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Illwei

44 minutes ago, Illwei said:

My game (game 2) ended a while ago, and with game 10 having just ended last week, today was the day that Jury picks were announced for who is moving on to semifinals. I am ECSTATIC to announce that I am moving on to Semifinals, starting in...the next three weeks about!!!!

Congratulations! That’s awesome- Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...