Mafia Championships 2024 Rep  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to represent our community at the mafia championships this year?

• DrakeMarshall
    • Experience

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/20/24 at 03:58 AM

24 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Don't know if I'll have the energy that someone like Quinn / Illwei / Mat would though :P

I get the feeling that I'd be one of the less active players in those games :P I've seen how fast they move.

4 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

So, when will this be happening? As long as it's after May 6th, I think I could handle this, if I did end up getting chosen. I've always wanted to do this. :P

EDIT: Forgot to nominate people oops. :P

Uhhh, who hasn't been nominated that I think would do well....it doesn't help that TJ already nominated like everyone I would think of to nominate for this. :P I honestly don't think there's anyone who hasn't already been nominated that I think is available to do something like this, so I don't think I'm gonna nominate anyone. If anyone is available to do this and they haven't already been nominated, just lemme know and I'll nominate them because I'm probably forgetting someone. :P 

Here. :P

There will be 10 Qualifier Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates ranging from mid-May to the end of June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

The Semifinal Games will be played in July/August, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

Current list of nominations, in case anyone is interested:

• Araris Valerian
  • Ashbringer
  • Gears
  • Illwei
  • Matrim's Dice
  • Quintessential
  • STINK

I would strongly recommend that anyone nominated go over to Mafia Universe and check out the Season Seven games. Mafia Championship games are very high post count and it's a good idea to know what you're getting into. :P

Edited by Straw

On 4/22/2021 at 7:35 PM, |TJ| said:

and just for lolz, Kas :P

Hi Dark Bro, I know you miss me already but I haven't even been retired a month :P

Normally this is the point at which I'd nominate my bro Wyrm to prepare for glory but I've been told I'm retired and apparently this means I must also retire from antagonising Wyrm on a daily basis. So, uh, good luck with that, Old Wyrm, see you in Braize :ph34r:

Edited by Kasimir

On 4/22/2021 at 7:13 PM, Straw said:

Mafia Championship games are very high post count and it's a good idea to know what you're getting into.

Lmao think QF 50 but its not just four of us doing 100 posts a cycle and theyre not 75% banter :P. 

Yeah, I'm gonna have to join my Dark bro here. I'll have to bow out as well, don't think I'd get much time for it with work (and my work laptop blocking mafia universe). I'd like to play a few high-activity games before I make the jump as well. Thanks for the nomination!

Yeah... I'll drop out of consideration as well, seeing as I can hardly find time to read through an MU game around now... I would be more available in the summer but even that's not really something I can really plan for. So I'll let it go to someone else.

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I can neither confirm nor deny creating a three-way tie instead of breaking the two-way tie.

Fair enough :P 

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Why would you make a tie when we all know exactly how RNG will decide a tie...

Hmm how would a tie be decided? Because yeah that wouldn’t seem fair even though random is just random xD

9 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Do Illwei's powers work in a three-way tie though :P 

;).

But

Guys we still got like

Basically a week

Therell be more votes. 

Hopefully :P. 

Edited by Illwei

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Hmm how would a tie be decided? Because yeah that wouldn’t seem fair even though random is just random xD

A dice roll? So uncivilised.

I vote we put all three of them in a game, give them one kill item, and watch them fight to the death for the power to represent us :ph34r:

Edited by Kasimir

On 4/30/2021 at 10:02 PM, Kasimir said:

A dice roll? So uncivilised.

I vote we put all three of them in a game, give them one kill item, and watch them fight to the death for the power to represent us :ph34r:

But dice rolling is traditional. We could also pull an Australia and vote for our second favorites.