Having read through all the information, Wow. In previous seaons of this, they had to use a 100 post cap per day, to limit players who were posting too much. They're lifting that though. You;ll have to read through literal thousands of posts a day in order to keep up with this championship. This is going to be a huge time sink.

Good luck to whoever ends up going.

I nominate Meta, Lopen, Amunensis, Haelbarde, Alvron, Wilson, and Mailliw.

I would also love to do it, but I'm not nearly the best candidate for this.

I concur with this list 100% (though I would replace myself with Joe) but I have no qualms representing. I will be rotating out of Africa to my new post mid-May, but that shouldn't have too much of in impact on things. A day max, and so long as I cut all other vices out of my life *cough alcohol cough* activity should never be an issue. I've been on a bit of a personal writing binge lately, so if I focused that onto RP than that wouldn't be a problem either. I do think any of the older players (Mailliw, Haelbarde, Lopen, etc) would do a much better job though.

Vote Tally:

Meta(9):  Mailliw, Joe, TinyStrawMan, Kyndedath, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Lopen(2): Joe, Amunensis

Amunensis(3): Joe, Kynedath, Lopen

Haelbarde(5): Joe, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis

Alvron(6): Joe, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Wilson(4): Joe, Kyndedath, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Mailliw(8): Joe, TinyStrawMan, Kynedath, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde

The Only Joe(2): Amunensis, Haelbarde

Kipper(1): Haelbarde

Aonar(1): Haelbarde

Araris(1): Haelbarde

Kasimir(1): Haelbarde

Wyrmhero(1): Haelbarde

Gamma(1): Haelbarde

Ordered: Meta(9), Mailliw(8),Alvron(6), Haelbarde(5), Wilson(4), Armunensis(4), Lopen(2), The Only Joe(2), Kipper(1), Aonar(1), Araris(1), Kasimir(1), Wyrmhero(1), Gamma(1)

Heh. While I'm honored that y'all think I'd be a good representative, but seriously - have any of you looked at my stats for SE? You know I'd likely get night 1'd, right? But regardless, I don't feel I'm that good a candidate.

Dunno if I'll have the time. I might, so I won't formally withdraw myself, but there are things I should be doing in the near future. We'll see. 

Reasons for nominations:

-The Moderators: They run this subforum, and Meta is the reason this exists. They're going to be good examples of what SE is about. So Meta, Wilson, Gamma, Alv

- Mailliw: The player with the most games played. He's also a good and consistently active player. Aonar, Joe and Araris are good candidates for a similar reason.

For good measure, I'll nominate Kas and Wyrm too. They're both fun to play with. Oh, and Kipper, 'cos he's played lots of Town of Salem.

Edited by Haelbarde

You're a strong player, despite your luck, and more importantly, I feel like you'd represent us well. That said, I think availability is the most important thing, so if you won't have the time, that's absolutely fine.

Meta, you haven't weighed in on your own nominations. Would you be able to do it?

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Hm.. So who am I thinking...

Meta, cause as Hael said, he started all this for us, and thats nomination worthy. 

Aonar because it would be amusing if he could break the game :P 

I also think whoever goes should be one of SE's bigger trolls. Cause lets face it. There are a lot of trolls here. May as well send one to represent us :P

Tho... just thinking about it.

So things the ideal player should be good at to represent us well:

1- being really active. Like. Really. Active

2- an experienced and higher level threat player

3- A troll

4- Rp

Actually thinking that Kas fits those boxes rather well.

Eh, it all starts my first day back at uni. So, I definitely won't have tons of time to commit to stuff. I'll represent if no one else is able, but otherwise I'm going to have so no, I'll won't be able to do it.

But thanks for your kind words, Wonko!

Edited by Haelbarde

Vote Tally:

Meta(9):  Mailliw, Joe, TinyStrawMan, Kyndedath, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Wilson(4): Joe, Kyndedath, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Mailliw(8): Joe, TinyStrawMan, Kynedath, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Aonar(1): Haelbarde

Kasimir(1): Haelbarde

Wyrmhero(1): Haelbarde

Gamma(1): Haelbarde

You got my vote wrong! I am disappoint!

Though, maybe we should do something more formal, once we've got our nominations nailed down. We could set up a poll.

We're ahead of you:

And I think that about covers it. If you’re interested in volunteering to be our Champion, please say so here. We’ll give it a couple of days for people to step forward and make nominations, then we’ll make a poll with the given representatives listed. At that point, everyone can vote for whom they think we should send as our Champion.

Emphasis mine.

:P

Vote Tally:

Meta(11):  Mailliw, Joe, TinyStrawMan, Kyndedath, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde, Burnt, Araris

Wilson(5): Joe, TinyStrawMan, Kyndedath, Amunensis, Haelbarde

Mailliw(8): Joe, Kynedath, Seonid, Lopen, Wonko, Amunensis, Haelbarde, TinyStrawMan

Aonar(2): Haelbarde, Burnt

Kasimir(5): Haelbarde, Burnt, Kipper, Araris, Lopen

Wyrmhero(2): Haelbarde, Araris

Gamma(2): Haelbarde, Araris

Renegade(1): Araris

Ordered: Meta(11), Mailliw(8), Alvron(6), Wilson(5), Haelbarde(5), Kasimir(5), Armunensis(3), Lopen(2), The Only Joe(2), Aonar(2), Wyrmhero(2), Gamma(2), Kipper(1), Araris(1), Renegade(1)