Hmm. I still have that paper and that exam, but I think I'm willing to sign up (admittedly, what tips the balance for me is the idea of closing the circle, since, as previously mentioned, the original LG5 was my first game on this forum), under the assumption that 1-2 posts per cycle is non-ideal but acceptable. (Be warned. I really want to graduate and so I need to pass this last class. Also, I have strict ideas of passing and will therefore require at least an A.)

My character will be Karnan, lighteyed swordsman, bodyguard, and factor to Brightlord Terneas. (Terneas, as I see him, will owe allegiance to Highprince Gavilar, and thus be in his warcamp.)

Edited by Kasimir

Just to get this out there before the game starts and people start doubting what's said, even if it's in blue text:

I may or may not have time to be completely active in this game. My current place of employment crossed a line yesterday and I've since applied for a new job--one that I have a pretty good chance of getting. However, getting it means I would have to move, which will eat into a lot of my game-playing time. If this happens, I will keep up as much as I can, but if I go moderately inactive and say that I'm moving, just know that it's not some ploy or whatever and that I'm actually telling the truth. Because I will be. :)

Heh. Baleherad will not be present. I've ended up in the first game of the Mafia Championship, so I'm going to doubt I'll have the time to do both. Ah well.

Ah, storms. I've been watching some of that, but didn't see the schedule yet. Good luck! I'll be rooting for you from the private viewing thread.

Ah, storms. I've been watching some of that, but didn't see the schedule yet. Good luck! I'll be rooting for you from the private viewing thread.

I got a PM about the schedule just under half an hour after I signed up for the game. I guess I'll have a link to the spec doc then, if that's available.

I am very, very tempted to follow Seonid's lead and just play this game...

.....................................................................................

Eh. Elb says's I should be fine so I'll join. :P

Character will come later.

I got a PM about the schedule just under half an hour after I signed up for the game. I guess I'll have a link to the spec doc then, if that's available.

I'm sending you the spec doc now. If anyone else wants access to it, let me know.

So, my character's name - Mayelek.

A brightlord of the 4 dahn who came along with Roion's mass migration to the plains. Quite removed from court politics, he sometimes enjoys ruining other brightlords' plans. Especially if they involve him.

Little does Mayelek know what lies ahead of him in these coming days (or is it months?)

Question for the GM- Do spaces count as characters in the death cry?

Hi! I'm pretty new to these forums. Would it be okay if I joined this game? It's been about a decade since I last played forum Mafia, but the rules look similar to what I used to play way back when.

If it's okay - Character: Brightness Arisia, just an ordinary scribe for Highprince Sebarial. Honest! And no, that isn't a vial of darkeye drops that I just hid in my safepouch. It's, uhh, medicine. Yes. Medicine.