If Maill told you, would it be a secret anymore?

I don't want to be a total douchebag, so I am going to put this white text here so you know that I do not in fact have a secret role.

"You are a State Advisor with no items.

Again, no secret role.

State Advisor: You know the laws inside and out, since you helped make them. However, your body is not prepared for the physical aspect of this war. You are immune to the lynch, but you cannot use any Tier 1 item."

Now, you can believe me or not, it's up to you. But I claim that this is 100% true.

But for your benefit, here are some alternate scenarios with my alignment in that scenario.

I am bored and making this up. Good

I am bluffing so that you won't waste another lynch on me. Good

I am bluffing so that you don't attack me while I don't have any charges in my shardplate. It could go either way.

I am bluffing so you don't try to catch me and set the eliminator team back. Eliminator

I am a troll and want you to waste your time trying to figure this out. It could go either way.

Have fun!

I am bored and making this up. Good

How does that one make you good? It's the truth though. (EDIT: I mean, that's the one that's true, but it doesn't make you automatically good)

At this point, it's Zas+Wilson or Kyne/Alvron/Macen (choose two), if you ask me. I still want to know why there was no GB kill last night turn. No one has said a thing about it, and that's really bugging me =\ Someone had to have pain knifed them or something...

Edited by Nyali

Since no one has spoken up, I still think it was an Eliminator who forgot to put in their kill order.

Kyne, if it's the case that you have a secret role, why not mention it earlier? Why let us waste two lunches on you rather than attempting to direct them elsewhere?

And you said above that you can't use T2 items, yet in your "role post", it just says you can't use T1.

I'm with Nyali. I think you're making it up.

How does that one make you good? It's the truth though. (EDIT: I mean, that's the one that's true, but it doesn't make you automatically good)

At this point, it's Zas+Wilson or Kyne/Alvron/Macen (choose two), if you ask me. I still want to know why there was no GB kill last night turn. No one has said a thing about it, and that's really bugging me =\ Someone had to have pain knifed them or something...

I'm not sure how Stink got cleared on this one? He has admitted to killing two villagers that almost EVERYONE thought were good. I understand the suspicion of Kyne, Alvron, and myself - I Just don't understand the lack of suspicion of Stink.

*EDIT* I would like to point out that Mark was double tapped - I find it hard to believe that was coincidence. Also, since he probably has quite a few items, it's possible it's just him, or him and 1 other who is less active. He may have wanted to have his defensive slot available and used his Bow and t2 slot instead of the GB kill.

Edited by Macen

I'm not sure how Stink got cleared on this one? He has admitted to killing two villagers that almost EVERYONE thought were good. I understand the suspicion of Kyne, Alvron, and myself - I Just don't understand the lack of suspicion of Stink.

I successfully protected him from a GB hit. That makes me not suspect him as much as others, even though it could have been a WGG. I did out the probability of it being a WGG somewhere, and it wasn't that high. I could be wrong though, and you're welcome to disagree with me. But, that's why no suspicion.

You claiming to have forgotten to send in an order that would have saved someone adds suspicion to you, even if you couldn't necessarily have known it would have saved someone. To me, that's a more likely tactic than the WGG.

I think Stink is just a bored villager with a gun who decided to start killing townies to end the game faster. I'm not against killing him, but if I'm right, killing him would pretty much make us lose. We really need to hit an eliminator this lynch.

EDIT: Also, there was no GB hit that night. If you DID forget to send in orders, that actually makes you MORE suspicious, because if no one pain knifed a GB, the GB who was supposed to do the kill forgot to send it in. Actually, I convinced myself. Macen.

EDIT2: Oh, wait, it's Night. Haha, oops. Ignore that.

Edited by Nyali

I successfully protected him from a GB hit. That makes me not suspect him as much as others, even though it could have been a WGG. I did out the probability of it being a WGG somewhere, and it wasn't that high. I could be wrong though, and you're welcome to disagree with me. But, that's why no suspicion.

You claiming to have forgotten to send in an order that would have saved someone adds suspicion to you, even if you couldn't necessarily have known it would have saved someone. To me, that's a more likely tactic than the WGG.

I think Stink is just a bored villager with a gun who decided to start killing townies to end the game faster. I'm not against killing him, but if I'm right, killing him would pretty much make us lose. We really need to hit an eliminator this lynch.

EDIT: Also, there was no GB hit that night. If you DID forget to send in orders, that actually makes you MORE suspicious, because if no one pain knifed a GB, the GB who was supposed to do the kill forgot to send it in. Actually, I convinced myself. Macen.

EDIT2: Oh, wait, it's Night. Haha, oops. Ignore that.

If you think I would have admitted that if I was a GB, then you must not think very highly of my intelligence. :)

(I don't mean that literally, but I'm not one to make that kind of mistake).

Edited by Macen

Sorry for the double post - was going to do an edit, but it contains more than the last post:

If I was a GB, I would have just claimed I Pain Knifed someone else and got them killed. This path of logic you're going down requires that the person in question (me) be oblivious to how things would be perceived.

I'll admit - I did forget about your protecting stink - but that doesn't make me any less suspicious of him. WGG is a silly strategy, but I've seen it used multiple times before.

I would like to point out that I was the FIRST person to call Kas out as GB (before he went inactive, when he was still being pretty active). It's POSSIBLE that he told me "Yo, call me out - i'm going to be inactive", but you have to decide for yourself how likely that is. I have been vocally suspicious of Kas, DC, Stink, and Sheep. 2 of them tuned out to be good (Sheep and DC), and one turned out to be evil. So, I'm batting .250 - what are your numbers?

Next, if you are willing to believe that Kas told me to call him out and that's why I'm evil - what is to say that the same didn't go with your an Orlok? Especially since Orlok just "gave up" and admitted to being evil with a ton of time left int he cycle.

No, your logic isn't adding up for me - even if I look at everything from an outside looking in perspective - it doesn't add up.

*EDIT* Also, another reason for not putting in a GB kill is the number of alerters floating around. With the death cry, it gives away who did the GB kill - if someone had enough control of how the votes were going to go, they could just use the votes and Stink Vig killing people to whittle us down without risking the only 100% way for us to know they are GB.

*EDIT 2* This makes me think Stink and Nyali could very easily be in cahoots.

Edited by Macen

Actually, no, the path of logic that I'm going down is the one where you were a GB and going to submit a kill order maybe along with the pain knife hit, maybe not, and honestly forgot to submit orders like you said you did. Now, you're trying to cover for it. Someone clearly forgot to submit orders who was a Ghostblood. You are confirmed to have forgotten. That makes it more likely you're a Ghostblood, though two people could have forgotten on the same night.

Go ahead and think that if you want? If so, that'd require a double WGG, because I was also attacked by the Ghostbloods and it was also blocked with a Painrial.

EDIT: Also, you mean Lopen, not Orlok.

Edited by Nyali

Actually, no, the path of logic that I'm going down is the one where you were a GB and going to submit a kill order maybe along with the pain knife hit, maybe not, and honestly forgot to submit orders like you said you did. Now, you're trying to cover for it. Someone clearly forgot to submit orders who was a Ghostblood. You are confirmed to have forgotten. That makes it more likely you're a Ghostblood, though two people could have forgotten on the same night.

Go ahead and think that if you want? If so, that'd require a double WGG, because I was also attacked by the Ghostbloods and it was also blocked with a Painrial.

EDIT: Also, you mean Lopen, not Orlok.

I did mean Lopen - thank you.

The main point I'm making is: Why would I admit that if I was a GB? It makes zero sense.

Someone clearly forgot to submit orders who was a Ghostblood.

This is you taking your opinion and stating it as fact. There are many other options that could have happened here. The most obvious option is that they didn't submit their orders, but there are quite a few other options (one of which I listed above).

Just look at my white text guys! I am leaving ir for you!

Kyne, if it's the case that you have a secret role, why not mention it earlier? Why let us waste two lunches on you rather than attempting to direct them elsewhere?

I have never seen anyone mention their secret role before now. I was scared that there would be unforeseen consequences. Sorry, I know that I should have, but I have never had a secret role before now. I didn't know what to do.

And you said above that you can't use T2 items, yet in your "role post", it just says you can't use T1.

I'm with Nyali. I think you're making it up.

Where did I say that? Are you talking about where I stated that I didn't have any T2 items? I haven't been active, so I haven't gotten any T2 items.

The main point I'm making is: Why would I admit that if I was a GB? It makes zero sense.

Because you said you would do something, and then did nothing. That would be suspicious if you hadn't said anything.

I freely admit that I could be wrong. And, thinking about it, I do see why the eliminators might want to just sit back and let us kill each other. Though, I wouldn't expect them to do that if they didn't have protection against vig kills. If there's no GB attack again tonight, I guess that would support what you say.

My role is cursed to not have any items. I can't do anything. Sorry.

jk. No secret role.

I was taking the above bit literally. And I think Maill said earlier that everyone had at least one item.

Huh. I didn't even see the white text till now.

Edit- No, Mail said that everyone starts with 0-3 items.

Edit2- indeed, his whole "Advisor post" is full of white text saying that he doesn't have an advisor role.

Because you said you would do something, and then did nothing. That would be suspicious if you hadn't said anything.

I freely admit that I could be wrong. And, thinking about it, I do see why the eliminators might want to just sit back and let us kill each other. Though, I wouldn't expect them to do that if they didn't have protection against vig kills. If there's no GB attack again tonight, I guess that would support what you say.

You stating this means they will most likely use an action now to make me look suspicious. This could work in our favor though, since there is a good chance of an alerter or emotion bracelet catching someone.

I already have my action in this time btw - so no chance of getting too busy after leaving work.

Oh, you think they'd do that because of what I said? Hmm, we can use this! Hey guys, if the Ghostbloods don't kill anyone, let's lynch Twei!

Well, if they were planning on NOT killing anyone and using the lynches, they might risk it to get a kill, and get me lynched wasting a lynch kill. 2 for the risk is much better than 1.

*EDIT* On a side note - I'm fairly certain that Stink is going to kill me tonight - and I'm not pain knifing him (I'll state who I pain knifed in my deathcry).

I probably won't be able to post any more tonight. Have a lot planned this evening and a busy afternoon at work.

Edited by Macen

I was taking the above bit literally. And I think Maill said earlier that everyone had at least one item.

Huh. I didn't even see the white text till now.

Edit- No, Mail said that everyone starts with 0-3 items.

Edit2- indeed, his whole "Advisor post" is full of white text saying that he doesn't have an advisor role.

OH NO! My Secret is out!

Just so you know, I did this now because we aren't really doing anything and its a 72 hour night. I didn't actually expect Macen and Nyali to actually be talking this much. Sorry if I interrupted anything.

Then again, the only person who has really been paying attention is Zas, so I think I'm good.

Day 10: Another One Bites the Dust

Alv stalked down the streets of the warcamp with his halberd in hand and bloodlust in his heart. One eye green, the other gray, he walked the line of both slave and noble, able to go where no one else could. This was the night. Tonight, he and Kenara would finish the nobles. Alv would restart the Alethi society, rearranging the world.

Arisia was the final obstacle. Once she was removed, the rest of the nobles would fall apart. Kenara hadn’t come to the meeting tonight, so Alv was on his own. “Brightness” Arisia, bah. The lighteyes had no idea what bright even meant. When you saw both sides of the world, the dark and the light, that’s when you saw the world in its full color and in its full shading. Shadows were dark and full, but colors were pure and rich.

Boots pounding along, Alv marched to Arisia’s abode. He chopped the door into pieces and slammed his way through. His voice, quieter than expected, yet resounding, echoed through the house. “Arisia,” he rumbled. “Come out. You know it’s over.”

A glow appeared in the periphery of his vision. Pure instinct guided his roll. A Shardblade cut through the place he had been standing moments before. Launching up from his knees, Alv propelled himself at Arisia, swinging his halberd in a broad stroke. She crouched just the slightest and his halberd stuck in the wood above her head.

Growling, he ripped his ax from the wood, but only managed to swivel his hips partly out of the way of the Blade. Arisia’s weapon slid through his pants, barely stabbing through the side of his hip. He felt nothing. The nerves there died instantly.

Jamming the haft of his halberd backwards, he slammed it into Arisia’s gut. She staggered, gasping for air. “The shadows have come. Don’t fight.” He knocked her over onto the ground and stepped on her hand, knocking the Shardblade out. It dissolved into mist.

Leaning over Arisia, Alv’s bicolored eyes shimmered. “This is the end, Arisia. You have proven yourself a worthy enemy, but your time is past.” He lifted his halberd up, above her head, and swung down. A Shardblade appeared in his neck as Arisia’s heartbeats hit ten. The halberd dropped from its downswing inches above her head to clatter to the ground as Alv’s body collapsed on top of her.

Arisia shoved the large body off her, onto the dusty ground. One more down.

Alv was killed by a Shardblade! He was a Ghostblood with a Painrial and Soulcaster.

red_1464404400.png

Edited by Mailliw73