Nobody wants to vote?

No kill means one of two things: remaining GBs were inactive, or remaining GBs expected to be EBed. Anyone happen to take note of the people who hadn't been on near the end of the night?

Guess I'll throw a vote on Alv as the only person I'm not inclined to trust.

I've been suspicious for a while of Macen.

And I didn't painknife anyone.

EDIT- I'm going to do what I've done before and try and read through all of Macen's move so far, see where that gets us.

My current theory, which could be wrong, is that Kyne and Macen are the last two Ghostblood. I'm going to go through Macen's posts to see if I can find evidence to support that. 

Day 2-Catches up with the thread, and votes for Kas because of gut feeling. He says that he's going to go through and try to find other evidences of this. He goes into Kynedath's thorough analysis on DC's public heiring. Then he requests a PM from Wilson.

Night 2- Says he doesn't entirely trust Hellscyth's deathcry (where Hellscyth was suspicious of Trel, Joe, Orlok, Wilson, and Twei). Claims that he knows that he's good, but Hellscyth had the same info we had. 

Day 3- Reiterates suspicion and votes for Kas, also suspicious of Wilson. Says he believes that there are 4 spanreeds, and that GB likely has 2. Says that the code Orlok posted seems very hard to crack, but he tried. He explains to DC why Wilson is against Dictator good games, where one person holds all the information and tells everyone else what to do. Also says that Kas's play style seems "off".

Night 4- Berates DC for the Duel, says it's possible that DC and Wilson are both GB. He also says about having a public fued with someone:

The only other thing would be to create trust for the other person. Build up an animosity throughout the game, then being that to a breaking point, so that when one of them dies and is evil, no one thinks the other is also a GB.

It's something I would do...

*EDIT* it pretty much creates a huge trust for the one who lives.

...And I got tired after that. :)

I don't know. Now reading through it, that makes me less suspicious of Macen. I mean sure, he hasn't found an Eliminator, or saved anyone, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Macen's an Eliminator. 

I guess my suspicion comes from the fact that something seems slightly tonally off from Macen. But that's the same reasoning I used for Elodin, and that didn't turn out so great. 

The other detail that I found interesting was that Macen was one of the few who wasn't watched (and therefore cleared) in the turn Nyali had the reports come in on who did or did not make a kill. 

Also, did someone painknife tonight? Or did the GB not put in a kill order? Please post to say if you did or didn't painknife anyone. We need to know, because if it's an inactive person with the kill, that also narrows down the field.

Oh, didn't notice your edit about me getting Shardblades :P I didn't get one. Don't want one with my bow. Did get the Spanreed though, but eh. You guys love your trust groups way too much.

Ebony, 4 seconds before death:

"I've done much analysis across all my pms. Wilson acted like evil!burnt the entire game. Zas Sus imo

Truce over Wilson.

Recommended kill order:

Stink-Stop his vig kills

Zas

Wilson

(also my order of suspicions. If Zas is evil, Wilson is too)"

Edited by Mailliw73

To some people she was. To others she wasn't. To me she was suspicious until I realized that not only could she have redirected the missed kill on Nyali, but she withdrew her vote on Wilson (making it a 50-50 chance she would be taken out) and heired a widely regarded villager, Nyali. 

EDIT- Spelling

I see the logic behind killing Stink, but at the same time, we only have 8 players left and I do not think he's evil. Sure, he's vig-killing and that doesn't help us, but we literally need all the villagers we can get at this point. Killing someone who is highly likely to be a villager hurts the village more than leaving the vigilante alive, since killing him puts the Ghostbloods a lot closer to their win con. If there are two left, we've only got 6 Nobles alive. 6 against 2. Kill Stink and it's 5 against 2. And they have a Soulcaster and the Ghostblood kill. If this night ends poorly, it could be 3 against 2 or even 2 against 2. We cannot afford to mislynch.

As I said, I can understand wanting to kill the vigilante. It's something I'd probably support in the early to mid-game, but this late in the game, I can't. However, I know that there are other players who would disagree with that, and that's their prerogative. However, if you're going to kill the vigilante, at least admit that that's what you're doing. Saying that he has evil motives is saying that you're voting for him because you think he's evil. Not that he's a vigilante who's causing more harm to the village than good. His motives aren't evil. They're just skewed. Kyne's reasoning for his vote doesn't ring true to me at all, and it only escalates my suspicion of him.

Okay. Kynedath.

What's bugging me is that no one has claimed to have pain knifed anyone, but there was no Ghostbloods kill. What's up with that?

Edited by Nyali

Night 9: Third Time's Not the Charm

Kayden awoke to voices. "Oy, what's this drunkard doing, sleeping on my stuff?”

“He’s not on your stuff, Pa, just next to it,” piped a younger voice.

“Shut’p, boy.” A yelp.

Kayden opened his eyes and forced himself upright, trying to ignore the fact that he’d only gotten perhaps two hours of sleep. In storming Shardplate, no less. Not exactly a comfortable bed.

When he finally managed to get his eyes and his visor in the same place, he saw that a burly man and a scruffy orphan-type boy were both staring at him. “What?”

“What the storms is a Shardbearer doing sleeping in an alleyway?” the man demanded.

Kayden straightened himself up to his full height- or tried to. He winced. The back plate had definitely broken at some point. The bow had weakened it and the dagger shattered it, probably. Only a couple more hits and his plate would be shattered beyond use.

“Wasn’t there some sort of runaway or something last night? They put up a couple wanted posters already.” the boy asked innocently. “Maybe it’s him!”

Kayden didn’t wait any further. He turned and ran as best as he could.

“Oy!” the man shouted, running after him. “There was a bounty on that poster as much as a whole month of hard work!”

With no other option, Kayden was forced to lose himself in the alleyways again. After a while, not hearing the man’s footsteps (or his cursing), he drew to a halt. When he turned around to look for pursuit, the man was nowhere in sight, but the boy was right behind him.

“Hey, mister,” he said. “I’m Paca.”

“Hello, Paca,” Kayden said warily.

“I’ve always thought it would be cool to be a runaway.” He grinned. “Can I join you?”

“No!” Kayden yelped. “Why the storms would you do such a thing like that? I’m not going to let you tag along and get killed.”

His smile was missing a few teeth, but it was bright and innocent. “Well, if you don’t let me go, I’ll just go and get some soldiers and bring them back here. I know these parts, see. You don’t. You’ll just get more lost.”

Kayden shivered, remembering the last time he’d been lost in the alleyways. Had it only been last night? “And I suppose you’d be perfectly happy to show me the way out if I let you come along, hmm?”

Paca nodded eagerly. And... Kayden did need the help, if he wanted to survive the night.

He frowned. “Long as you run at the first sign of trouble... fine. You can come.”

“Yippee!”

Kynedath was lynched, but did not die.

Remember that this night will last for 48 hours longer than normal.

Edited by Mailliw73

I would like to make a request. If.you have multiple T2 items, spread them to people you trust. If we can get more info out there, we find the last two Ghostblood.

I, for one, do not have a t2 item. If you trust me.