Thanks for responding! AliasSheep. I don't think I'm suspicious enough to lynch you, so I'll remove my vote.

Are you allowed to pull the newness card? I think that depends on if you're new to the game of mafia/werewolves/whatever else this game might be called, rather than your newness to this forum. :P So I can't say I'm qualified to say one way or the other really. But from your posts alone, I don't think you sound like a brand new player to these kinds of games.

Believe me or not, but this is my first mafia/SE game I've ever played, as far as memory serves.

Kyne - posted an analysis worthy of good!Kyne, but hasn't really had anything to say at all since then. Not that he's usually really active, but he's usually more active than this, and I don't recall him saying anything about being less active (though if he did, please correct me).

About this, sorry. I would have said something, but my power went out before I could notify you guys about my familial obligations. One of my cousins was in a car accident and we went to go see them. I was going to tell you, but then I couldn't cause my computer wasn't turning on.

My family wants to keep an eye on my cousin in the hospital, so I might not be active at all. I was planning to do some serious analyziz, but that probably won't happen for a while.

Retracting my vote on Lopen and changing it to Luna.

This is because the dead Eliminator was valiantly defending her in previous lynches. Thans zas for a good compilation of eliminator posts.

I was going to do this sooner but I was busy whole day.

Believe me or not, but this is my first mafia/SE game I've ever played, as far as memory serves.

Wow. Well then I think you're doing a pretty good job for it being your first game! And I think that actually makes me even less suspicious of you(assuming you're telling the truth, which I think you are), since in my first game, I pretty much followed other players opinions for my votes for the first few cycles.

Anyways, I don't have a whole lot of reads so far. It kinda feels like we've been focusing on a few players, which lets other players just kind of slide along without posting a whole lot.

My reads so far:

Villager-y:

Nyali(I'm leaning village. She's posting a lot, and her posts seem pretty helpful. Her interactions with Orlok are also another point in her favor. Since this is her first game here, she could be an eliminator just distancing herself from a teammate, but that's not really the feeling I get from her.)

Joe(Mostly gut, since I was evil with him in MR13, but I also remember he was the third vote on Strawman, right after Orlok, so my thoughts are that if LUNA is evil, he may be too, but if she's good, than I think that would make me lean village for him as well, because I wouldn't think that 2 eliminators would vote back to back like that on D1.)

DC(Even with all this stuff about him and Wilson arguing, he has been a lot more active this game than previous ones, which I view as more village than eliminator, since in LG18 and LG19, he was an eliminator and very quiet in the thread(note: he was pretty quiet in both docs as well).)

Neutral:

Just about everyone else sadly. I saw that Wilson put Macen, Zas and Twei on her "villagery" reads, and at first I kind of agreed with Twei, but I remember thinking Twei seemed good in MR10, so that made me a little more hesitant to read her as such. Macen, I don't know, I don't really have much of an opinion on. He seems to think somethings up with Kas, but I don't see it(Wilson agrees with Macen on this, which may be a point for which she thinks Macen is more villagery). With Zas, he's put up some helpful posts I think, but I haven't seen him around much in the later parts of this Cycle, and I seem to remember him saying he was gonna post more(or wanted to at least) so I'd like to hear a little more from him.

Elbereth...I have trouble reading. As a rule, I think she's an eliminator, then she's not. So, yeah, those times have kind of stopped me from getting any good read on her. :P As of right now, she's still very much neutral to me.

Burnt, not much read on her, since she's her usual quiet thread self.

I don't remember very many posts from Elkanah, Trelagist, Yafeshan, Kynedath(stated RL reasons), Sheep(kinda), Alv, Mark(kinda) and Seonid of course(though he should be active soon right?). Stink is kind of in the same situation, but he's said he was gonna do some analysis of some players, so that's cool.

Wilson, I also have a lot of trouble reading. If there is an eliminator in this DC/Wilson thing, I'd lean towards her being it, but it might just be conflicting playstyles like Twei mentions. 

Kas, like I said, other players have stated that they feel he's a little bit off, but I'm not really sure. I've never been a villager against an evil Kas, so I'm not sure I'd be able to pick him out if he is evil.

LUNA, again, not sure about her. I think Nyali brings up some good points about her, but I thought I brought up good points about her in LG17, and then she went was a villager(much to my dismay, because I got her lynched).

If I was pressed to vote, I think I'd go with either LUNA(her involvement with Orlok, as well as lynching SD like she did) or Trelagist(due to lurkiness), but I don't think I'm comfortable lynching either of them at this point. My brain tends to panic near the end of Cycles/Turns, so I usually try my best not to get into crucial situations this late, as I have failed horribly at such times.  :(

Okay, well, the day's about over, and we need to reach a decision. Right now, I'm inclined to trust Wilson, DC, and El. I'm inclined not to trust Yaf, Kas, and Luna.

Time's running out. I hate last second tie-breaking, but with so few people voting, it's hard. I wanted to wait until more people weighed in. I might change this if someone posts before the end, but I'm going with Luna for already stated reasons. If Wilson or DC changes their vote, I might bloc with them.

While I'm not an eliminator making a last minute pkay, I'm not too confident about anything =\

I have a lot more trust in Wilson and DC than I did before because their dynamic appears to exactly match that of me and a friend when we try to play these sorts of games together and are both loyal. (Me being the Wilson-analog and my friend playing like DC.)

Apart from that, I'm not feeling too good about my readings. I can point to reasons to vote for Luna though, more than for anyone else right now.

Night 3: Self Sacrifice

Brightness Arisia had once again taken the lead in trying to find the Ghostbloods. Kenara and Itachi stood on either side of the arena. About to duel, they were ready to kill. Decked out in borrowed Plate, they shut their helms. Arisia was acting as the judge for this one, as she had been the one to reveal each one’s lies. “Stormfather bless this duel. Ready?” Both duelists nodded. “On my mark, then,” Arisia said. She lifted her arm, but Karnan began yelling.

“Wait, wait, wait!” he said. “This is all just a big misunderstanding, I think. Both Itachi and Kenara were only trying to trick each other. I don’t think either is one of the assassins.” Others began to agree. The two duelists took off their helmets and looked at each other, not quite convinced, but deciding to lay off each other for now.

A man with a Shardblade ran onto the dueling field. “I twiddled my thumbs for this?” he yelled. “No.” He lifted the Blade, the King’s former Blade, in fact, and rushed at the judge. As he ran, he tripped over a rock and dropped the Blade, it vanishing into mist. “No!” he yelled. Embarrassed and red-faced, he ran from the arena. Everyone looked on in confusion.

“Who was that?”
“Wasn’t that the guy who was trying to sell baby whitespines?”

“You’re right. People actually bought those?”

“I guess. He managed to make enough spheres to rent the King’s Blade.”

The matter decided, the lighteyes decided to ignore the strange man’s interruption. They began again by accusing their suspects of being Ghostbloods. After Subadon’s death, they found the confirmation of the black, triple-diamond tattoo on his bicep, right underneath one professing his love for some girl named Murica.

Eventually, a few began to narrow in on Luna Arryn. At first, it had just been the quiet Trel, but then Arisia was swayed, due to Luna’s sudden accusation on Star Thief the day before. Eventually, even Sani, Luna’s friend, was convinced.

“I’m sorry, Luna. I really am,” she said. “But we can’t trust those assassins to change this. We need solidarity. I’m sorry.” Luna began to weep. When even her friends had turned against her, what was the point? Hellscythe was dead. There were traitors throughout the nobility. Now everyone had turned on her. Even her friends. Luna accepted her fate and walked to Dalinar herself.

“Sir, I’ve been decided as the most suspicious and likely to be one of the traitors. Please make it quick.” Luna held her tears in, but just barely. Dalinar nodded, respect in his eyes. He made sure the swing was swift and sure. Sani came over to her friend’s corpse. Eyes wet, she checked for the distinguishing tattoo. She never found it.

Luna Arryn(LUNA) was a Noble with a Painrial and an Emotion Bracelet..
Votes:
Luna(3): Arisia, Sani, Yafeshan
Kenara(1): Luna
Mayelek(1): Karnan
Karnan(1): Ace
Trelagist(1): Kenara
Kelen(1): Tintallë

Player List:

• Elbereth: Tintallë-Probably a goddess, definitely a ninja
  • Phattemer: Axies-In denial Noble
  • Master_Elodin: Eobard Thawne-Reverse-Flash Noble
  • DeathClutch: Itachi Uchiha-Some Japanese kid
  • Alvron: Alv-Badchull Halfborn
  • ThatTinyStrawMan: He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Noble
  • Kynedath: Kayden Ianlynn-Definitely arrogant
  • little wilson: Brightlady Kenara-Looking for body parts. Definitely British.
  • AliasSheep: Kelen Taldar
  • Zas678: Kaythar
  • Twelfthrootoftwo: Teialan
  • Macen: Ace
  • Yafeshan: Geran
  • Mark: Mayelek
  • Kasimir: Karnan-Not Khas. Nope.
  • TheMightyLopen: Loopen-Just a wee bit crazy
  • Seonid: Senna Idian
  • Burnt Spaghetti: Ebony Ghetti
  • Stink
  • Nyali: Brightness Arisia
  • Orlok: Subadon-Probably secretly American Ghostblood
  • TheOnlyJoe: Sani Joslin-Traitor to 'Murica
  • Elkanah: Montnog Spot
  • Trelagist
  • Araris Valerian: Ardel Noble
  • Hellscythe: Hellscythe Noble
  • Luna: Luna Arryn Noble
  • Silver Dragon: Star Thief Noble

Edited by Mailliw73

PSA: The Silent Gatherers have released this years Insurance information! The leading cause of death in Lighteyes is being declared the Heir of one Deathclutch! Be advised, in order to ensure your own safety, do not be declared the Heir of Deathclutch! [/humour]

Well, I fell rather annoyed. I voted to prevent Reversers, and none were used.

Edited by The Only Joe

Are you allowed to pull the newness card? I think that depends on if you're new to the game of mafia/werewolves/whatever else this game might be called, rather than your newness to this forum. :P So I can't say I'm qualified to say one way or the other really. But from your posts alone, I don't think you sound like a brand new player to these kinds of games.

I'd say that if you know enough to realize you're pulling the newness card, you're not allowed to pull the newness card. :P (That said, I'm a complete hypocrite on that front. I definitely pulled the newbie card my first time, albeit somewhat subtly. Worked quite well, too.)

Kynedath, condolences. Do your family things. We'll still be here if you come back, and that's definitely more important than a game.

Elbereth...I have trouble reading. As a rule, I think she's an eliminator, then she's not. So, yeah, those times have kind of stopped me from getting any good read on her. :P As of right now, she's still very much neutral to me.

The feeling is mutual. :P

Joe, someone did use a Reverser. Because my vote's not there. But can you change a person's vote to no vote? I wasn't aware of that, if you can. Maill?

Edited by Elbereth

Luna:

"Kill Wilson.

DC is chill.

Stink is aight

LOPEN seems cool (I know crazy right?)

Idk what to think about nyali but DC trusts you so I was inclined to trust you.

I don't trust Sheep idk why

Goodbye."

Luna:

"Kill Wilson.

DC is chill.

Stink is aight

Idk what to think about nyali but DC trusts you so I was inclined to trust you.

I don't trust Sheep idk why

Goodbye."

This about sums up my thoughts as well

Except I think Kas might be evil and I trust Nyali

Well, that means I'm 0 for 2. Sorry Luna!! Also, sorry that I didn't post after my post at the beginning of last cycle, I thought that I would have more time after school got out than I have.

The next person on my suspicious list is Mark. It seems as if his posts are a little forced? I'll go through them tomorrow.

The feeling is mutual. :P

To comment on the comment you're commenting on, I think a better way to word it would be that I've never been able to read you very good. Because the times I did have a good read on you(or at least thought I did) were incorrect. (So much analysis for MR10. So much wrongness... :()

Luna:

It's crazy to think I'm cool? Then I'm probably doing something wrong... :unsure: (j/k, I know what you mean  :P thanks)

Alright, I guess I'll start with Kas, seeing as he is the one that should have less posts than whoever else I analyse. Hopefully this doesn't make people think I'm evil :P 

Content of posts below. Spoilered even though it's not that long.

1. RP (+ Blue Text)

2. RP (+ Blue Text)

3. Says Eliminators could have a Grandbow. 80% sure that Shardblade wielder is Noble. Votes on DC for heiring in the day. Says that Eliminators won't have both a Grandbow and Shardblade.

4. Retracts vote on DC. Not happy with Day Heiring because of how it tells people who you trust. Tells Nyali that Seonid said that he was busy with exams. Thinks that the Thief wins by stealing the needed items, and not by getting them from kills. Says that we have at least one kill role, and suggests using a different colour (such as orange) to suggest targets for the Kill Role. Votes for Wilson while doing some weird stuff.

5. Talks about signing up while doing exams.

6. Says vote on Wilson was an OMGUS vote. To demonstrate his feelings about gut votes. Talks about the whole spanreed situation with someone being evil if they PM etc. 

7. Talks about the Grandbow kill on Orlok. Asks why we didn't see the Eliminators make a Grandbow. Votes Wilson.

8. Argues about what to do with a Soulcaster. Talks about who to target with an Emotion bracelet.

9. Talks about how he dislikes gut votes and how he always seems to get votes when he is low-activity. Says that Elodin might have failed to redirect DCs action. Makes the list of who he trusts and thinks is neutral etc. Talks about the DC-Nyali-Wilson thing. Retracts vote on Wilson. Votes Mark for clarification on something he said. 

So yeah, looking at the posts. The most obvious thing is that Kas is really annoyed about gut votes, and how he thinks that they are of more benefit to the Eliminators as they require less effort than a vote based on analysis. 

Overall, my first thought (other than the gut vote thing but that's obvious) is that Kas really wants some concrete suspicions laid out, or some good old fashioned killing. His point about how in his hypothetical spanreed situation would lead to 1 of 3 Spanreed holders being evil would be pretty good chances, just gives me a feeling that he is looking for eliminators over villagers (also supported by what he said about the emotion bracelets) and that you'd mostly get on Kas' good side by also hunting down eliminators. 

In terms of plans and stuff, it mostly seems to be discussing what the discussion is about at that time or talking about item distribution. 

Gotta go now so just gonna post this and hope you peeps are cool with it.

I seem to have a bad habit of making a post and then forgetting to actually post it. :(

Either way, I finally made it onto someone's suspicion list! Hurray! (Or probably not...)

Anyways, zas, if you want a demo of how I act as an eliminator, visit AG2 and LG16.

I'm not sure what you find forced, but it just may be that you're reading it in a tone other than the one I think in. So, maybe... yeah.. (okay, that last part there wasforced)

One reason may be that I'm trying to make my post a bit longer to account a bit for my less frequent activity post-wise

Either way, I'm sure someone's noticed this, but there's been two mentions of Wilson's innocence (or lack thereof) in deathcries. I myself have her in my mildly suspicious list but I'm not voting on her because if I'm wrong, that'd be bad for the village, especially late game. And, I've not even played a game with her before...

My reason for suspicion on Wilson is partially gut, but it is also that her posts seem a bit manipulative. I can't really put my finger on it though.

So, that's another reason I'm not voting - it'd mainly be a gut based vote - and those have been mainly wrong in my case.

I'm sorry, but to me, pointing out past games where you were an eliminator as evidence that you aren't this time because you are playing differently is a terrible defense. Of course you aren't playing the same way - that just means you're smart, not that you can't be an eliminator.

Anyone who even considers that they might use past behavior as a defense (or anyone afraid another will use past behavior as an attack) will deliberately play differently. In fact, pointing it out makes it less convincing/useful as a defense.

Voting, even randomly, helps the town in my opinion. Sure, semi-informed votes are always better, but voting patterns can't be analysed if there aren't any votes to analyze. Nobles not voting allows GBs to more easily get away with not voting. Having so few votes in the end allows a single GB's vote to completely control the voting, and they only have to if they are targeted, which is even less likely. And people voted on are much more likely to post defenses which can be analyzed.

To me, not voting only helps the eliminators. I'm not trying to take control of the town and dictate things, but I would be happy if more people voted, even if they are just gut votes.

#rockthevote1173

Edited by Nyali