Alv (0): Nyali

Joe (0): Mark

Kas (1): Macen

Seonid (0): Nyali

Wilson (1): Kas

SD (1): Lopen

Trelagast (0): Nyali

Luna (1): Nyali

I didn't vote last round because I didn't see anyone acting suspiciously enough to place a day 1 lynch to them. As for posting this cycle, I haven't had much time till know- I just barely got caught up in the thread. 

But, having read through the thread, there's someone who pops out to me- Master Elodin. He seems to be hitting that eliminator sweet spot of semi-active, while not contributing enormous amounts. Someone who's trying to fly under the radar. I have his posts semi-analyzed below.

Then again, I don't know Master Elodin very well, and this could be within his normal playstyle. Does someone who's played with him want to give their opinion of him?

Whoever did this- I WILL SEE YOU BLEED.

This post seems... stronger than needed. I remember when I was an eliminator, I would sometimes play up being affronted by the eliminators to make them seem as my enemies. 

What is an IKYK?

I didn't know actually, but thank you for telling me anyways.

Yeah, that was intentional. :P Also, I think that people with Soulcasters should redirect a suspects killing/role/whatever it's called action to themselves so that if they're a Ghostblood they kill themselves. Unless you know that they are using a Painrial, which kind of clears them anyways.

I'm confused. If you can send PMs, why don't you send one to everyone? If you can't, why are you implying that you can? All this seems to be accomplishing is getting yourself killed and misinforming the village.

Ok, that makes more sense. Although, won't the one-cycle Spanreed only keep PMs up for one cycle?

These few posts seem to be mostly beginnerness. Is it real? Is the innocent new playerness being played up?

Yeah, all of this suspicion of DC seems, well, suspect.

And this is an echo of another's statement- which is suspicious to me.

I didn't vote last round because I didn't see anyone acting suspiciously enough to place a day 1 lynch to them. As for posting this cycle, I haven't had much time till know- I just barely got caught up in the thread. 

But, having read through the thread, there's someone who pops out to me- Master Elodin. He seems to be hitting that eliminator sweet spot of semi-active, while not contributing enormous amounts. Someone who's trying to fly under the radar. I have his posts semi-analyzed below. Then again, I don't know Master Elodin very well, and this could be within his normal playstyle. Does someone who's played with him want to give their opinion of him?

This post seems... stronger than needed. I remember when I was an eliminator, I would sometimes play up being affronted by the eliminators to make them seem as my enemies. 

These few posts seem to be mostly beginnerness. Is it real? Is the innocent new playerness being played up?

And this is an echo of another's statement- which is suspicious to me.

I am kind of offended by this, but that's not the point. The point is that asking questions about things that you don't know is perfectly fine, and as for semiactiveness and contribution, I would say that I have contributed. Although my posts are not as long as those of others, I have been suggesting ideas and contributing to the ideas of others. All of these things, I think, make me a perfectly helpful villager who shouldn't be lynched because he can't write an essay every few posts. Aside from that, zas, I have a plan that will benefit both the Thief and the Village. The Thief steals items and then returns them, thereby confirming that a player has what they say they have.

I don't feel comfortable voting right now. I just noticed that the turn is over in an hour, and I've spent the last two days keeping up more with the Championship than this game, so my analysis on players is....abysmal. I'll look over things in the next hour and if something sticks out to me, I'll vote, but I'm not going to guarantee anything. I can say that I'm basically done watching the Championship so this will not be an issue in future cycles.

I am kind of offended by this, but that's not the point. The point is that asking questions about things that you don't know is perfectly fine, and as for semiactiveness and contribution, I would say that I have contributed. Although my posts are not as long as those of others, I have been suggesting ideas and contributing to the ideas of others. All of these things, I think, make me a perfectly helpful villager who shouldn't be lynched because he can't write an essay every few posts. Aside from that, zas, I have a plan that will benefit both the Thief and the Village. The Thief steals items and then returns them, thereby confirming that a player has what they say they have.

I agree, your questions and ideas are helpful, and I apologize for coming off too strong. I suppose the reason why I'm suspicious is because your play style mimics the way I try to be when I'm an elminator. This response though seems sincere, and makes me less suspicious. Still suspicious, but much less so. 

My opinion on Elodin: I'm not very suspicious of him. From what I've gathered of his playstyle(I think he's played about 6 games here), as an eliminator, he would agree with a lot of other players posts, rather than stating his own thoughts/opinions(he'd say something like "I agree with [so and so]"), and his voting was kind of bandwagonish(just, went along with the top current thread suspicion). That was his first game here I think(QF13?), and I don't think he's been an eliminator after that. My point is that his posts so far in this game don't strike me as similar to his posts in his one eliminator game. 

And since it's so late in the Cycle and I don't have any strong suspicions for those with 1 vote on them, I'm gonna leave my vote on SD. He still hasn't responded to me.

Quick post before I go back to working on LG19.

Elbereth, I'm fully aware that the usage of a spanreed is required to send PMs. I'm also aware that this can only happen at night. I was simply asking to be PMd by as many people as possible while those conditions are fulfilled, as I am more or less reliant on PMs to analyze the current situation we are in accurately.

Okay. Sorry, just wanted to make sure you were aware. Cool.

But, having read through the thread, there's someone who pops out to me- Master Elodin. He seems to be hitting that eliminator sweet spot of semi-active, while not contributing enormous amounts. Someone who's trying to fly under the radar. I have his posts semi-analyzed below.

Then again, I don't know Master Elodin very well, and this could be within his normal playstyle. Does someone who's played with him want to give their opinion of him?

I'd say this level of activity seems about the same as usual, I think. The content is maybe a little less than usual? I don't think it's that unusual, though.

After refreshing: Yeah, basically what Lopen said.

Um... how is this helpful, though? Confirming what items someone has in no way clears them.

Well, there isn't much time left, and there are very few votes out there. Are we going to have a no lynch? I don't like the idea, as we really need to catch up with four noble deaths already =\ No lynch means no chance at a day kill, putting the entire "vote" for our side in the hands of the vigilantes out there with weapons.

The funeral fire was now cold and dead and Luna stood alone, the ashes of her lover held tightly to her chest. All that was left of the fire was a pile of black ashes. The urn felt cold and dead in Luna's arms. A grey sky rumbled overhead.

"I'm very sorry for your loss Luna, I know you cared for Hellscythe as much as I did. I promise you I'll find the person who did this and make them pay." Itachi had left not long after she had accepted to become his heir.

Luna was grateful for Itachi's kindness, along with the kindness of his wife Papaya, but it would not bring her love back to her. Staring up at the sky, Luna spoke, "I swear to the Stormfather and on the ashes of my only love, that I will find and take revenge upon my enemies." 

Luna turned, her cloak flowing behind her, and purposefully walked away from funeral site, making no glances back to Hellscythe's funeral.

Sorry guys, I have been busy with finals coming up. Also, this rp was kinda rushed sorry again.

To break the tie, I will vote with Lopen for SilverDragon.

Okay, after having gone through the thread, I've jotted down my thoughts on all the players so far. My biggest suspects right now are Sheep and Kas, but I don't feel comfortable voting for either since neither has posted enough to get more than just a little more than a gut read. Plus, my thing with Sheep is that he's around and posting, but not really saying much or contributing a whole lot. But at the same time, he's new, so it's likely he's just getting into the swing of things. Kas hasn't played a game in a while, and I don't really want to vote for him, even if his vote on me felt off. Plus, that would feel too much like an OMGUS.

I have a couple slight townreads (yes, yes, I know. I'm using mafia slang. Blame it on the fact that I've just spent the last 48+ hours watching the Championship. You should see my notes. They're riddled with mafia slang. I'm so ashamed), but most of my reads are neutral either because of lack of posting and therefore material to analyze (which I think will be somewhat resolved tonight when I get into a PM with some of these players--like Burnt), or just because people are saying stuff but not really saying stuff (ie, Stink). So if you haven't posted much, please post more. In fact, I'll just list the people who need to post more:

Alv, Sheep, Zas, Twei, Macen, Yafe, Mark, Kas, Burnt, Stink, Orlok, Trelagist, Luna, and Silver Dragon (with inactive mentions of Seonid and Elk, but they're excused).

One last thing: @Elodin. Elbereth already mentioned that the plan doesn't really work, but let me explain that a little more in-depth. The Ghostbloods are unlikely to lie about if they have an item or not. As in, they're probably not going to say "I have a Pain Knife" if they don't actually have a Pain Knife. No, what they're more likely to do is not mention the fact that they have a Spanreed. Your plan hinges on the thief stealing from people based on their claims, but that's not what we need to actually catch the Ghostbloods in their lies, because the lies aren't claims. They're the opposite. So the plan helps the thief, but it doesn't help the village even remotely. It just gives the Ghostbloods a better place to hide because all they have to do is say an item or two that they have, the thief steals it, gives it back to them, and then they're soft-confirmed. It's a no-lose plan for the Ghostbloods.

That said, it's a good start. I can think of some ways to work with it that would make it harder for the Ghostbloods to work around, but I would need a Spy and an Emotion Bracelet-user first. Possibly a Soulcaster too.

Night 2: Silence of the Stars

Arisia was on the warpath. She knew one of the people hiding out in the corners of the square or staying home were conspirators. Right? If they were quiet, they had to be evil. She went around, one by one, focusing on each until they spoke. Everyone sat back and watched, occasionally chiming in.

Slowly, the nobility began to accuse each other. One at a time, they took turns picking a person they suspected most, but never took any action. Just as the sun set, Luna and Itachi left the funeral for Hellscythe. Luna found Loopen and stood with him against the silent Star Thief.

Luna pulled out a knife, not a fancy fabrial type or a Shard, just regular metal, and with Loopen’s approval, and the silent consent of the others, slit the throat of the Star Thief. Again devoid of the triple diamond tattoo, Star Thief’s body was that of a Noble.

Star Thief(Silver Dragon) Was a Noble with Painrial.

Votes:

Star Thief(2): Luna, Loopen

Eobard(1): Kaythar

Itachi(1): Kelen

Kenara(1): Karnan

Kaythar(1): Eobard

Karnan(1): Ace

Luna Arryn(1): Arisia

Declared Heir(1): Itachi

Hellscythe’s Death Cry:

The breath was let out without a sound and thus Hellscythe died

But theres a sticky note

no opinion

Elby

Alv

Elky

Sheep

Zas

Burnt

Kas

Seonid

good

Elodin

DeathC

Kyne

Nyali

Luna

Macen

Yafe

Mark

Stink

Lopen

evil as

Trelagist

Joe

Orlok

Wilson

twei

Player List:

• Elbereth: Tintallë-Probably a goddess, definitely a ninja
  • Phattemer: Axies-In denial Noble
  • Master_Elodin: Eobard Thawne-Reverse-Flash
  • DeathClutch: Itachi Uchiha-Some Japanese kid
  • Alvron: Alv-Badchull Halfborn
  • ThatTinyStrawMan: He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Noble
  • Kynedath: Kayden Ianlynn-Definitely arrogant
  • little wilson: Brightlady Kenara-Looking for body parts. Definitely British.
  • AliasSheep: Kelen Taldar
  • Zas678: Kaythar
  • Twelfthrootoftwo: Teialan
  • Macen: Ace
  • Yafeshan: Geran
  • Mark: Mayelek
  • Kasimir: Karnan-Not Khas. Nope.
  • TheMightyLopen: Loopen-Just a wee bit crazy
  • Seonid: Senna Idian
  • Burnt Spaghetti: Ebony Ghetti
  • Stink
  • Nyali: Brightness Arisia