The Surgebinder Within (Yet Another KR Quiz)

Mr. Staccato

Hey, so I'm actually indexing the results of everybody who posts here so that I might turn up with a table for the sharders out there with their corresponding orders. Since you tied with Lightweaver and Windrunner, I was going to ask; which would you rather choose to identify as?

I get classified as a Lightweaver most often during these quizzes. So, going along with the whole honesty motif of the order, I'll go with them. :ph34r:

Edited by Random Observations R Me

53% Edgedancer

44% Willshaper

42 % Windrunner

29% Elsecaller

28% Skybreaker

24% Bondsmith

12% Lightweaver

6% Truthwatcher

6% Dustbringer

0% Stoneward

Huh... I didnt expect to get that high on Edgedancer, or that low on Lightweaver. At least the second one was Willshaper.

44% Truthwatcher

39% Stoneward

35% Lightweaver

29% Bondsmith

29% Edgedancer

28% Dustbringer

22% Skybreaker

17% Willshaper

16% Windrunner

6% Elsecaller

I'm surprised I got so little in Elsecaller, and that I got so much in Stoneward and Lightweaver. Never saw myself as one of them. Makes sense I got Truthwatcher, so I'm happy - awesome quiz, OP! I loved the descriptions of each Order, they were really well-done.

I really enjoyed the quiz! Thanks for creating it :)

Even if my combination is a bit weird O.o

56% Willshaper

44% Sybreaker

41% Edgedancer

It kind of seems like a split personality with the Skybreaker between the Willshaper and Edgedancer...?

Or is it just me???

Oh, excellent. A quiz where the answers are not blatant mimicry of canon character's actions.
Nicely done, this was a good one.

94% Elsecaller

59% Lightweaver

33% Truthwatcher

24% Bondsmith

17% Dustbringer

16% Windrunner

11% Willshaper

6% Edgedancer

6% Skybreaker
6% Stoneward

Yes, this was quite good! I only had time to skim through it, so I'll have to sit down again sometime and really take it, but here are my results (which are drastically different from last time):

50% Willshaper

41% Elsecaller

37% Windrunner

28% Dustbringer

24% Lightweaver

24% Bondsmith

22% Truthwatcher

12% Edgedancer

11% Stoneward

0% Skybreaker

44 Truthwatcher

42 Windrunner

41 Lightweaver

39 Willshaper

24 Elsecaller

22 Dustbringer

18 Bondsmith

17 Skybreaker

11 Stoneward

6 Edgedancer

Low percents on everything. Which is typical of my personality test taking. My Myers Briggs scores are all borderline except for Intuitive.

I kind of like it though. A good Balance of Renarin, Kaladin, and Shallan.

Took it twice, which was an interesting exercise.

First time

65% Lightweaver

56% Elsecaller

28% Truthwatcher

Second time

59% Lightweaver

35% Elsecaller

33% Willshaper

Results were interesting. I'd always seen myself as a Truthwatcher (Hence the avatar), which was confirmed by the other quiz. It even lined up with my favorite color, gem, and birthstone! This quiz disagrees though. And it really does strike me as more accurate. I never really thought of myself as a Lightweaver, but on reflection it really does fit my character, and clearly I can't escape it. Second time around was picking the response I decided against on the really close ones.

for record keeping or whatever, I'd definitely consider the first results more accurate.

Edited by Emerald101

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

72% Truthwatcher

41% Lightweaver

35% Elsecaller

35% Bondsmith

22% Stoneward

22% Willshaper

21% Windrunner

6% Edgedancer

6% Skybreaker

6% Dustbringer

It seems odd to me that my top match was Truthwatcher but my 2nd runner-up was Lightweaver... They seem to be sort of opposites.

Okay so here's the first index:

WINDRUNNER

CaptainRyan

Mr. Fluffy

SKYBREAKER

DUSTBRINGER

wolveryne

EDGEDANCER

Morzathoth

Mr. Staccato

TRUTHWATCHER

Eccentric Hero

ScottLeft

ChickenPlague

WestTea

Mistibournes

Aminar

Sunbird

LIGHTWEAVER

Jondesu

Unodus

The Young Bard

Argel

Random Observations R Me

radiantjasnah

The Ninja Yodeler

Emerald101

ELSECALLER

maxal

Erai Sedai

Secret Ardent Man

Erunion

SynthLord98

An evil 545lighteyes

AliasSheep

Kiiyashi

Stormgate

Curiosity

WILLSHAPER

natc

DreamEternal

Islington

kenod

Sishal

Slowswift

STONEWARD

Samaldin

Chasmfiend

BONDSMITH

Ruro272

So judging by the number of Willshapers, Lightweavers, and Elsecallers we have, I guess it's safe to assume that if ever the 17th Shard gets attacked (by who I have no idea), the overwhelming option we have as an army is to just teleport ourselves to Shadesmar.

Edited by Mr. Staccato

Don't insult the power. We can also turn their weapons into cotton candy. Or, you know, we could just turn the entire army into cotton candy.

Which Essence should be used, though? Smoke? Plants?

I change my mind. Plan number one is to turn the army into metal, then ship them to Scadrial. Plan number Two is taking the officers of the army and dropping them into the endless sea of beads. It's cheap, but effective.

The power of transformation is harder to manipulate than, say, gravity, but it's in some cases flashier.

I was taking the test and I noticed that with the question on choosing which slave to free, there is a choice not to choose one because you cannot decide, and even if you choose that choice, there are still other questions involving the chosen slave. I just thought I should point that out. And I also scored 57% Windrunner.

Edited by Stonewarden

Elsecallers seem to be the general Order that Sharders tend to fit in. Given the similarities between Jasnah trying to prove her theory about the parshmen and the Voidbringers and some of our theories, the main difference I can see is that Jasnah has more resources. And ours aren't a matter of life and death. Probably.