The Surgebinder Within (Yet Another KR Quiz)

Mr. Staccato

Nice quiz!  I like it, and it gave me a very different result from the other one:

71% Lightweaver

65% Elsecaller

40% Truthwatcher

33% Windrunner

24% Bondsmith

22% Stoneward

11% Willshaper

6% Edgedancer

0% Dustbringer

jW

This was a FANTASTIC quiz, one of the best sorting quizzes I've ever taken.

My top score was Truthwatcher, followed by Lightweaver. Wasn't what I was expecting, but also feels okay.

Haha, I know how you feel. One would think that being the maker of the quiz would allow me to manipulate my own results to reflect the Order I wanted. When I took it, I felt like I got slapped in the face:

47% Willshaper

47% Edgedancer

But that's okay! My brother was worse. I tricked him into taking the quiz and he kept saying he would be "a Skybreaker, just watch!" and I did keep on watching, up until the end when it showed him he was a 71% match for an Elsecaller. Nearly died laughing.

I refused to let my slaves die... I said I would care for them and I said I value honesty and learning.

Surely it influenced my choices :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Kaladin's rubbing off on you. Edited by Mr. Staccato

i'm happy! haha

65%   Elsecaller

41%   Lightweaver

35%   Edgedancer

26%   Willshaper

24%   Bondsmith

22%   Dustbringer

20%   Truthwatcher

17%   Windrunner

6%   Stoneward

0%   Skybreaker

Very awesome quiz. i loved it.

I was below 50% for everything. What are the odds?

47% Lightweaver

41% Elsecaller

30% Truthwatcher

29% Edgedancer

28% Dustbringer

28% Windrunner

21% Willshaper

12% Bondsmith

11% Stoneward

6% Skybreaker

The one I was most surprised about was Windrunner. As someone who is strongly anti-authoritarian, I thought that I would get that far and away. But it seems like my philosophical/scholarly side trumped it by a long way.

The question "Which of these truths would you readily accept?" did not, to me, have any good answers. Is it possible to add a "none of the above" or other answers to that one? Otherwise, I feel like I am just making up a response.

Other than that complaint, I felt like it was a fun quiz! Great job!

Results:
63%: Windrunner

33%: Truthwatcher

33%: Stoneward

28%: Dustbringer

28%: Willshaper

24%: Lightweaver

22%: Skybreaker

18%: Edgedancer

12%: Elsecaller

06%: Bondsmith

I am totes excited to be a Windrunner!

The question "Which of these truths would you readily accept?" did not, to me, have any good answers. Is it possible to add a "none of the above" or other answers to that one? Otherwise, I feel like I am just making up a response.

Other than that complaint, I felt like it was a fun quiz! Great job!

I am totes excited to be a Windrunner!

Hey, thank you for the criticism! Actually some portions of the quiz are still unfinished, but I did try my best to even out the points distribution at least. That question in particular was difficult but I do have to bring this up.

The answers to the truth question were all meant to be unpleasant - it was a way of knowing which one of them were you willing to accept over the others; sorta like a compromise. But I am considering the suggestion of adding another choice, thank you. And by the way - I am happy that someone finally turned out to be a Windrunner!

Edited by Mr. Staccato

If I remember well, I ended up with:

49% Willshaper

41% Elsecaller

39% Stoneward

39% Dustbringer

30% Truthwatcher

3% Skybreaker

Don't remember the rest. Feels somewhat weird, considering my choices, but also fitting, in a way, with some aspects of my personality, namely my philosophical tendencies, my stubborness(which is not as irrational as the Stonewardens were said to be, but it is there) and my wish for independence (but not necessarily freedom. The dark truth I would most readily accept is the one that limitations are absolute.).

I really liked it!!! Shallan is my current favorite character and I like Jasnah too, so the rankings seem to fit.

88% Lightweaver
76% Elsecaller
29% Edgedance
28% Skybreaker
17% Truthwatcher
17% Dustbringer
12% Bondsmith
6% Willshaper
5% Windrunner

53% Lightweaver

53% Windrunner

35% Elsecaller

28% Truthwatcher

28% Skybreaker

24% Edgedancer

22% Stoneward

11% Willshaper

11% Dustbringer

6% Bond... James Bondsmith

I have to admit, I'm really tired of being classified as a Lightweaver. Sadly, it's probably really, really accurate. Or, at least, the most accurate if I was ever to end up in one of the Orders. I was really surprised by the Windrunner one, though.

88% Elsecaller

65% Lightweaver

29% Bondsmith

24% Edgedancer

22% Truthwatcher

22% Willshaper

6% Skybreaker

5% Windrunner

0% Dustbringer

I had kind of guessed that I would get Elsecaller, though I find it rather interesting to have it confirmed, even by such a inherently unreliable source as an internet quiz - though that was certainly one of the best internet quizzes I've taken.

67% Truthwatcher

59% Elsecaller

47% Lightweaver

35% Bondsmith

I've always pictured myself as an Elsecaller with Truthwatcher as a close second so this is just about what I expected. Good quiz I especially liked all of the descriptions of each order at the end.

53% Lightweaver

53% Windrunner

35% Elsecaller

28% Truthwatcher

28% Skybreaker

24% Edgedancer

22% Stoneward

11% Willshaper

11% Dustbringer

6% Bond... James Bondsmith

I have to admit, I'm really tired of being classified as a Lightweaver. Sadly, it's probably really, really accurate. Or, at least, the most accurate if I was ever to end up in one of the Orders. I was really surprised by the Windrunner one, though.

Hey, so I'm actually indexing the results of everybody who posts here so that I might turn up with a table for the sharders out there with their corresponding orders. Since you tied with Lightweaver and Windrunner, I was going to ask; which would you rather choose to identify as?