2,838 posts in this topic

"Wait, why is 'And then Nighthound died' always a dialog option no matter what the characters are actually talking about?"

1 hour ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

"Wait, why is 'And then Nighthound died' always a dialog option no matter what the characters are actually talking about?"

"Who cares, easy Paragon points!"

Actually I'm on board with Voidus' plan. Had an idea for a trapped PC that quickly decides that being trapped isn't so bad after all, and goes mad with power. Becomes a necromancer or something, becomes an antagonist for the other PCs who want to escape. He wants to keep them trapped in case they ruin his paradise by escaping.

So I'm excited :P

2 hours ago, Blackhoof said:

Actually I'm on board with Voidus' plan. Had an idea for a trapped PC that quickly decides that being trapped isn't so bad after all, and goes mad with power. Becomes a necromancer or something, becomes an antagonist for the other PCs who want to escape. He wants to keep them trapped in case they ruin his paradise by escaping.

So I'm excited :P

Yay! Theres another PC who will be in the game as an npc (if that makes sense) who I'm debating including in the rp version and playing. His character includes a lot of weird meta stuff. :P

I haven't been active there in a while so not sure.

33 minutes ago, Blackhoof said:

who is up next in Corvallis?

Well I'm waiting on a response from @Blaze1616

I think I'm free to go with Rainmaker and we can start a Queens meeting when the Kenshin Buttercup scene is done.  Once I have Internet (on the 15th) I could even start with Rainmaker then.  

hey guys! checking in for the first time in a long time! I just wanted to say hi. I dreamed I was back in combination with the project -- Clexa Rikleimt -- that I'm working on now. i missed this.

Well my other rp started up if anyone wants to take a look, feedback is appreciated even if you're not too interested in joining. :)

Also, MV post coming soon! :D

*tears up* "I wish I could up-vote you more than once SO bad!!!

Altermind post up!  Let me know if you guys spot any contradictions or inconsistencies in the character or in the events.  Also let me know what you guys think of Alterminds chosen course of action, and if there are any problems with it.  If there are, I'm open to changing or workshopping things, so please do not hesitate to voice any potential concerns.  

Thanks Cog!

Im trying to figure out what to do next with Brandon with the Dalles.  Any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, Comatose said:

Thanks Cog!

Im trying to figure out what to do next with Brandon with the Dalles.  Any suggestions?

Ship him!

Er, sorry. Shipmistress side of me taking over. :P Where was he when you left off? 

And I still need to do a Funtimes post…..

50 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Ship him!

Er, sorry. Shipmistress side of me taking over. :P Where was he when you left off? 

And I still need to do a Funtimes post…..

Hard to ship someone without a ship to ship them ;).

He's alone in a diner with no idea what to do, eating some grilled cheese.  I wanna keep writing him but I'm not really sure what to do next.  

Edit: on the subject of Ian, I checked and Portland is only an 8 hour bike ride from Corvallis which is way more doable than travelling to the Dalles in less than two days.  If no one is opposed, I'll get an intro post together and insert him into Portland the next time I get the chance.  

On 9/12/2016 at 0:59 PM, Comatose said:

Hard to ship someone without a ship to ship them ;).

He's alone in a diner with no idea what to do, eating some grilled cheese.  I wanna keep writing him but I'm not really sure what to do next.  

Edit: on the subject of Ian, I checked and Portland is only an 8 hour bike ride from Corvallis which is way more doable than travelling to the Dalles in less than two days.  If no one is opposed, I'll get an intro post together and insert him into Portland the next time I get the chance.  

He could watch a drugged Epic float past chasing a butterfly? :P

Any more of my characters needing a post?

2 hours ago, Voidus said:

He could watch a drugged Epic float past chasing a butterfly? :P

Any more of my characters needing a post?

The true high of entertainment. :P 

well, Neverthere and Scribbler are up again. Then there's also Mealability in Salem, I think.

Quick question, how close are we to the 3,000 mark?

Also, collab post in Astoria!:D

We're at 2588 now.

Huzzah!

Huzzah! indeed!^_^

Has anyone posted in the WHOOC thread recently? If not, has anyone heard an amazing joke lately?

A bear walked into a bar. He says, "I like a soup

and a salad"

The bartender asks, "Why the big pause?"

1 hour ago, breakingamber said:

and a salad"

….I think I have some kind of disorder that causes me to upvote terrible puns. :huh::P 

Spoiler

and a salad"

*wry smile whilst slow clapping four times*B)

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith