Hey. Just dropping in to mention that I'm not dead, nor have I forgotten about the RP. :P Eternity and Frostfire posts should go up within the next couple days. (Still not sure what to do with Mirrorveil, unfortunately. I still really like the concept for her character; I just don't know how to actually fit her into the story.)

I have a feeling that a kid from kindergarten would write my latest post in Corvallis better than me... Unfortunately I don't have such a kid to do it for me, so you have to bear with my crappy writing for now :P

11 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Shiny Sparkle as a Star Sapphire, not finished yet but first part in WHOOC topic.

My only regret is that I have but one update to give.

Also, "not into corpses". Have we finally found the line Shiny won't cross, or is that just a significant how non-canon this is? 

2 hours ago, Quiver said:

My only regret is that I have but one update to give.

Also, "not into corpses". Have we finally found the line Shiny won't cross, or is that just a significant how non-canon this is? 

And what update would that be?

She doesn't get a kick out of corpses because they don't react. If it was sapient enough she'd take an undead.:ph34r:

6 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

And what update would that be?

She doesn't get a kick out of corpses because they don't react. If it was sapient enough she'd take an undead.:ph34r:

Probably meant upvote. I know I wish I had more...oh wait. *makes new accounts* *goes through all the awesome posts and double upvotes*

*Wakes up because I'm too lazy to actually do that*

3 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Probably meant upvote. I know I wish I had more...oh wait. *makes new accounts* *goes through all the awesome posts and double upvotes*

*Wakes up because I'm too lazy to actually do that*

Making a second account is also against site rules, so don't do that.:mellow:
I appreciate the thought though.:ph34r:

On July 25, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Mailliw73 said:

@Comatose Hey, I'm quickly running out of time on the Shard. Any estimates on that sample?

Sorry @Mailliw73!  I made more headway with my read through this weekend, but work and life have been crazy and I've had no time to finish reading or start writing.  

Im pretty busy every evening this week, but I think I'll leave the read through for now and just try to get a post up so you can review the writing.  I was thinking of doing a flashback of when Corpsemaker first disappeared before Funtimes freed him.  Any idea when that happened?

I can't promise what I post will be completely canon without finishing the reread but hopefully I can at least get the voice and style down.  Are you leaving next week already, or do you have one more week that we can pm about any outstanding issues?

10 minutes ago, Comatose said:

Im pretty busy every evening this week, but I think I'll leave the read through for now and just try to get a post up so you can review the writing.  I was thinking of doing a flashback of when Corpsemaker first disappeared before Funtimes freed him.  Any idea when that happened?

Imprisoned page 1, released page 2, so maybe he was in there for a day, assuming the post was in continuity.

Ah.  I did not realize Sightline's second post was in the present.  For some reason I thought it was a flashback like the first one.  Now on the reread I see you are correct.  I may need to think of another flashback idea. 

Hoping to get something together soon.  Didn't get home till now. Long day at work

@Comatose What are you planning on Rainmaker doing after the meeting with Chasmfiend finishes? I've been looking over timeline stuff and while we're still probably a short ways away (at least another week or two) from Rainmaker meeting up with Thunderspear again (IRL-time-wise), I kinda want to start thinking about what we're going to do for that and the subsequent search.

And looking back over my previous posts, I just want to apologize for trying to rush stuff so much. I know that it worked out because Coma was on a lot, but I think I'm settling into the different pace here. Thanks for understanding!