27 minutes ago, antgrgmn said:

I think that I meant to say that he can recognize any Epic's portfolio of powers through touch. Should this be a separate power or included in the mimicking one? @Edgedancer

What could be interesting would be for him to only imitate a power he's aware of or has witnessed, even if he doesn't know it's parameters.

28 minutes ago, antgrgmn said:

I think that I meant to say that he can recognize any Epic's portfolio of powers through touch. Should this be a separate power or included in the mimicking one? @Edgedancer

Yes making it a seperate power would likely be best, if you want to keep it that way.

On 6.7.2016 at 2:48 PM, Blaze1616 said:

So...hi guys.

I'm very sorry about my absence. I wish I could say it was due to amazing things happening in my life, but if I'm honest that's not the case, unfortunately. 

Reveal hidden contents

So, my mom got out of the hospital all right, no worries there thankfully. Then my job got completely revamped as a coworker left the company. This revamp brought the very likely possibility of a promising promotion. So I spent a ton of time trying to get that. This included a business trip for a week to beautiful Colorado Springs, specifically Garden of the Gods Resort.

I didn't get the promotion.

To top that off, I had surgery and have been recovering from that as well. Luckily, all is good, and hopefully I'm back.

So yeah, I'm going to do my best to get caught up quickly (as in, today), and hopefully I can just jump right back in. Let me know if anything super important happened I need to be aware of.

On 7.7.2016 at 6:09 AM, Mashadar Mistborn said:

I'm sorry that I have not posted much recently. I'll try to get back into posting here. AP season and a month of camps just threw me off of my schedule. 

Good to have you two back again. If you need any help with getting caught up again, just say the word.

On 7/6/2016 at 8:39 AM, antgrgmn said:

How about I meet up with Antimatter shortly after he reincarnates? @Edgedancer That would be fun.

sorry for the unexplained absence I've been showing. Summer is a very busy time for me.

On a first note, I'm listening to mitosis for the first time as we speak.

MELT LITTLE EPIC!! MELT! HAHA!

And prof sounds like master chief.

On a second:

I would be fine with that collab, antgrgmn.

4 minutes ago, WarriorMark16 said:

sorry for the unexplained absence I've been showing. Summer is a very busy time for me.

On a first note, I'm listening to mitosis for the first time as we speak.

MELT LITTLE EPIC!! MELT! HAHA!

And prof sounds like master chief.

On a second:

I would be fine with that collab, antgrgmn.

I do say that I like the imaginery of him melting.:ph34r:

Also, as someone that never listened to the audiobooks, I find that comparision highly amusing.

10 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

@EdgedancerI'm very impressed with your razor idea :D this is indeed a nice way to check for impenetrable skin and Argon won't notice that there was a razor involved :)

Why thank you, always nice when a plan works.^_^
To be fair, you pointing out that Argon would still notice the preasure from a tack did help jog my mind to find something more subtle, so thanks for that pointer.

9 hours ago, Mashadar Mistborn said:

From the end of the ghoul attack in Corvallis.

Let's see, Iconoclast and Slaughterine retreated for the day, two new High Epics arrived in town. One of them Thunderspear, who first caused a bit of trouble by breaking into Drainer's house and stealing something from him and later was more or less recruited by Rainmaker. The second one Chasmfiend also had a run in with ghouls and is now in a conversation with Rainmaker about following the city's rules and all that. Meanwhile, security has finally reached Argon to test if he's actually a High Epic.

8 minutes ago, Blackhoof said:

I've gotten a bit slack with the RP lately....

anyone know what i need to do, and where?

I don't think either needs to happen right now but you probably could write something for either Corpsemaker or the alliance over in Astoria.

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Oh, I've been meaning to ask: do you guys want me to do the Quota post now, or give the other characters some time to react first? 

We always had continuity and passage of time a bit wobbly between posts, so I don't think you need to hold back.

7 minutes ago, Blackhoof said:

hmmm yeah, I might write something for Astoria. I'd like more in-game time to pass before I write for Corpsemaker again

Wonderful.:ph34r:

10 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Let's see, Iconoclast and Slaughterine retreated for the day, two new High Epics arrived in town. One of them Thunderspear, who first caused a bit of trouble by breaking into Drainer's house and stealing something from him and later was more or less recruited by Rainmaker. The second one Chasmfiend also had a run in with ghouls and is now in a conversation with Rainmaker about following the city's rules and all that. Meanwhile, security has finally reached Argon to test if he's actually a High Epic.

Thank you. If anyone wants to interact with Gelliton, Alan me. I'm not quite sure what she'll do unless something stirs her up.

Hello all!

Sorry I was MIA this week.  It's been gorgeous out and it's been hard to justify spending my free hours on a computer.  I'll try to check more diligently. 

Im caught up, and don't think I owe any posts.  Does anyone care to correct me on that?

Edit: Also, welcome back Blaze!   Glad you can have more time now, and I'm sorry the job thing did not work out. I hope you and your mom are doing okay!!

Quota's effects should be covering the entirety of the Portland thread right now, right? Because I just felt a sudden hollowing sensation of overwhelming guilt, shame, and desperation putting a boot on my soul and crushing part of the life out of me and felt compelled to put up a post.

Hope it's okay. I'm, uh... out of practice. :unsure: