14 hours ago, Chandrian said:

What were you planning on doing to kill off multiple Epics? It must be of rather massive proportions.

Talking about killing off Epics in events of *coughcough* epic proportions, is that tournament style mini, Mestiv was talking about once still a thing that could happen?

43 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

Talking about killing off Epics in events of *coughcough* epic proportions, is that tournament style mini, Mestiv was talking about once still a thing that could happen?

Well, it's not looking good. You were interested, I was interested and Chandrian PMed me that he'd be interested. 3 participants is not enough to start in my opinion, we'd need at least 5. Maybe Voidus would be interested once he's done moving?

3 hours ago, Chandrian said:

Wish I knew what Trifecta's hunt was, could you enlighten me?

Great album, by the way!

Start here and read the next few of Electro's, Timeport's, and Quota's posts after that. Remember, you asked for this. 

2 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

Start here and read the next few of Electro's, Timeport's, and Quota's posts after that. Remember, you asked for this. 

It scares me how amused I was reading the post while playing that song. It was the most upbeat track on an upbeat album, yet it's now absoloutely terrifying. I'm not sure if I should congratulate you and Cog or be angry.  On the positive side of things, how educational! That debunked many of my thoughts on maximum maturity in writing allowed on here.

Edited by Chandrian

So, @Chasmfiend, what's your status with Chasmfiend?  Do you have any response to the feedback you got after the last post, or ideas for where we go from here?  I'd like to move Rainmaker along, since some other plotlines are depending on her.  

Also @Blaze1616, I know you have been busy lately, so no pressure, but do you have an idea of when you will be more free to write?  That way I can make sure Rainmaker is ready and in position to meet up with your characters when there is time.  

Another idea I had: If there are a couple of plotlines holding us up, we could plot out what happens in them, and then leave a placeholder post with a summary.  Then, when people have more time, we could fill in the blanks with a collab post and edit it in.  I wouldn't want to do it too frequently of course, because the story would be disrupted, but it would help to keep things moving.

3 minutes ago, Cognizantastic said:

Also, do any of you know offhand how many days have passed in Portland after Nighthound's arrival? I'm planning to write a post from the perspective of the Hound who he threw in a ditch after forcing him to pull his rickshaw.

…I'm starting to feel like describing the horrendous implications of Oregonian turf wars is becoming my thing as an Oregoner. :P

Not long, only three days, I think. You mean the guy that was picked up by Gordon?

Someone has to be doing it, so be proud of yourself.

On 6/17/2016 at 1:29 AM, Cognizantastic said:

Also, do any of you know offhand how many days have passed in Portland after Nighthound's arrival? I'm planning to write a post from the perspective of the Hound who he threw in a ditch after forcing him to pull his rickshaw.

That's Kyle, Gordan's assistant.

Edited by Mckeedee123