YES!  Sorry!  I spoke with Mailliw and I think I have someting figured out.  I'll post with Taylor soon.

On the subject of Trump, he announced his candidacy in June of 2015.  Since the capitulation Act was passed some time that year, I'm assuming if it wasn't passed by then, people would have had a lot more to worry about than an election, and Trump might never have ran.  

Calamity, what have you robbed us of by not coming?  

Answer - Nighthound.

IS Trump as a presidential candidate > Nighthound?  A fair trade?

Well we know Nighthound is going to die eventually, in the most anticipated Reckoners RP scene of all time. We have no guarantee that Trump is ever going away.

I say we take Nighthound and just all give Remington all the help he needs.

YES!  Sorry!  I spoke with Mailliw and I think I have someting figured out.  I'll post with Taylor soon.

On the subject of Trump, he announced his candidacy in June of 2015.  Since the capitulation Act was passed some time that year, I'm assuming if it wasn't passed by then, people would have had a lot more to worry about than an election, and Trump might never have ran.  

Calamity, what have you robbed us of by not coming?  

Answer - Nighthound.

IS Trump as a presidential candidate > Nighthound?  A fair trade?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that Calamity wasn't, er... inspired by what he saw in our dimension.

And I prefer our Trump to Nighthound, even if only because Trump has absolutely no chance of winning the general election.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that Calamity wasn't, er... inspired by what he saw in our dimension.

And I prefer our Trump to Nighthound, even if only because Trump has absolutely no chance of winning the general election.

Yeah, people said he didn't stand a chance of winning the primaries and caucuses, either. :mellow: 

Well we know Nighthound is going to die eventually, in the most anticipated Reckoners RP scene of all time.

I anticipate Nighthound's death scene to be extremely protracted and over thirty thousand words in total length, laying out his entire demise in exquisite detail. The scne will become the very first post on the forum to reach a four digit upvote count. :ph34r:

I anticipate Nighthound's death scene to be extremely protracted and over thirty thousand words in total length, laying out his entire demise in exquisite detail. The scne will become the very first post on the forum to reach a four digit upvote count. :ph34r:

And to inspire the opening of a new section of the Gallery devoted exclusively to artistic renderings of his death.

This is incorrect.

The post containing nighthounds death will be the first post to single handedly break the entire upvote system. the poster will suddenly find themself with a new rank: pwner of nighthound

Name: Dylan Fox
Primary Power: Acceptance, an extremely powerful but limited form of mind control, any action that Dylan takes is completely unapposable by those around him, this ability has no known limits or range, he has walked up to people and shot them in the face without them making the slightest attempt to stop him. This ability extends to him living, no one has so far been even able to think of a way to kill him as his power immediately takes effect. He is completely vulnerable to accidents or any danger caused by anything non-sentient but no one has been able to exploit this.

Appearance: Extremely young, while Dylan is now a teenager of fifteen, the slowed aging of Epics has left him looking to be twelve or thirteen. He has short brown hair, bright blue eyes and a face full of freckles.

History: Dylan was one of the first wave of Epics, Rending when he was only six years old, he murdered his family with no resistance but
has since done very little that is typical of Epics. He neither needs to show off or threaten with his powers, he simply takes and does whatever he wants. His young age and uniquely powerful ability have led to a very twisted personality, he is not deliberately cruel but is completely unaware of the consequences of his actions and lacks any level of empathy for others.

The plot would largely be told by those around him, I'd rather keep most of it secret in case I do decide to use it but it would be largely about peoples reactions to him, some trying to take advantage of him, some trying to minimize the damages he does, some hating him but being unable to do anything about it.

Hmm if Dylan met Argon with Argons absolute invulnerability to Epic powers, I bet he'd be very surprised to have someone oppose him... but only for a moment, because he'd hate Argon almost instantly I guess. It would be interesting to see them meet :)

Name: Dylan Fox

Primary Power: Acceptance, an extremely powerful but limited form of mind control, any action that Dylan takes is completely unapposable by those around him, this ability has no known limits or range, he has walked up to people and shot them in the face without them making the slightest attempt to stop him. This ability extends to him living, no one has so far been even able to think of a way to kill him as his power immediately takes effect. He is completely vulnerable to accidents or any danger caused by anything non-sentient but no one has been able to exploit this.

Appearance: Extremely young, while Dylan is now a teenager of fifteen, the slowed aging of Epics has left him looking to be twelve or thirteen. He has short brown hair, bright blue eyes and a face full of freckles.

History: Dylan was one of the first wave of Epics, Rending when he was only six years old, he murdered his family with no resistance but

has since done very little that is typical of Epics. He neither needs to show off or threaten with his powers, he simply takes and does whatever he wants. His young age and uniquely powerful ability have led to a very twisted personality, he is not deliberately cruel but is completely unaware of the consequences of his actions and lacks any level of empathy for others.

The plot would largely be told by those around him, I'd rather keep most of it secret in case I do decide to use it but it would be largely about peoples reactions to him, some trying to take advantage of him, some trying to minimize the damages he does, some hating him but being unable to do anything about it.

Only problem I could see with that is that mind control is supposed to be fairly limited with Epics. :ph34r:

Nope its strictly limited to letting him do whatever he wants. He could make someone eat a sandwich but it would be pretty difficult. Hed have to physically make them do it.

You know, that was more supposed to be a reference to Brandon stating making someone want a sandwich and poking fun at the idea that "limited" does not apply to limited in strenght. :mellow: I mean, the character idea would collaps anyway through virtue of Epics inherently resisting the effect.