I was attempting to subtly foreshadow that Lord Dupin just picked up on Scribblers anxiety and gave her a weapon. Because he is awesome.

Scribbler is just terrible at guessing peoples motivations, she tends to vary pretty extremely from assuming the absolute worst motivation to trying to be polite and assume people have good reasons for their actions. Which extreme she's at tends to fluctuate with her power usage. 

Who is this mysterious "Lord Dupin"? An Epic? An omnipotent character? You?

How cute, Lucy still thinks she's in sane company. :P Although, Shiny approves of "photography" to raise morals. :ph34r: 

On a side note, I started working on a character page for the tvtropes page... still very much a work in progress. :mellow:

Excellent! My plan to guilt someone into doing stuff has worked!

Aside from Game the closest thing to a sane person in the clinic right now is Lord Dupin :P

Is that a reference to something? I keep looking at the name and thinking of the Three Musketeers for some reason...

Also, that's a cruel generalisation to make! You mean not a single other NPC in the clinic isn't some form of cra-

Oh right, this is the Dalles. Never mind, objection withdrawn.

oh yeah good point

Quiver, what if Sentry has a vague awareness of what happens in the posters, and she can focus on one or a few to get the full picture if she wants. So she is sub-consciously continually scanning for suspicious behaviour, and when she notices it she snaps to a full view out of it.

And perhaps if the posters are destroyed quickly and quietly enough without anyone in view (like from the side), she won't immediately notice the destruction?

she also has a lot less area to look out of than Regalia, who would have seen... basically the entirety of Babilar and the surrounding waters at once

That...could work. So long as you guys don't mind?

(I worry about that being broken as a power...when it has pretty much zero actual use other than a portable plot hook. But still.)

If you think squid are ridiculous, you haven't really read much of What Happened in Oregon my friend.

Yeah, Lord Dupin is far from the most ridiculous thing to happen in the RP. Have you read the Funtimes & Lightwards vs. Nighthound fight yet? Or the panda invasion?

Excellent! My plan to guilt someone into doing stuff has worked!

Is that a reference to something? I keep looking at the name and thinking of the Three Musketeers for some reason...

Also, that's a cruel generalisation to make! You mean not a single other NPC in the clinic isn't some form of cra-

Oh right, this is the Dalles. Never mind, objection withdrawn.

That...could work. So long as you guys don't mind?

(I worry about that being broken as a power...when it has pretty much zero actual use other than a portable plot hook. But still.)

​I don't think it's a reference, someone suggested it as a name and I loved it. :P

I'd say it's fine, being able to see all over the city is pretty established at this point, Streetwise in Portland is a bit more limited but more or less the same and there was a character, Hundredeyes in someones backstory who had a power very similar to Sentry's.

Yeah, Lord Dupin is far from the most ridiculous thing to happen in the RP. Have you read the Funtimes & Lightwards vs. Nighthound fight yet? Or the panda invasion?

​I don't think it's a reference, someone suggested it as a name and I loved it. :P

I'd say it's fine, being able to see all over the city is pretty established at this point, Streetwise in Portland is a bit more limited but more or less the same and there was a character, Hundredeyes in someones backstory who had a power very similar to Sentry's.

That was me, and I'm still not sure where it came from. :P 

That was me, and I'm still not sure where it came from. :P

From the great mind of Lord Dupin himself, who in his infinite wisdom has chosen for you to be the earthly vessel for all of his communications.  :ph34r:

Lord Dupin. He's finally realizing what he got himself into when he chose his vessel. :ph34r:

"I have finally found a mortal vessel capable of portaying my-"

"Wait.. why are there? There are so many ships?! They're just everywhere! Oh god is that Draco and Geoffrey from GoT? Who would even come up with that!?"

Like his parent squid that's totally named Cuthulhu after Squidmarck enhanced it some. :ph34r:

Lord Dupin. He's finally realizing what he got himself into when he chose his vessel. :ph34r:

Was your true glory to much to handle for the squid being, oh most wonderful goddess of love shipping. :ph34r:

I wish I was this creative...the best I can come up with is a dude who throws his spear around and shoots lightning. I see I have much to learn, TwiLyghtSansSparkles-Sama.

Don't worry, a lot of it comes from context and we'll teach you proper. :ph34r:

So, I'm really not sure where to go with Candyflame now. I was thinking perhaps some interaction with Chimera?

None of my characters are involved, so I can't really make a descision but given that Chimera is still involved in a battle with lightwards, that might take a while. The Carlises are right there in the museum with her though.

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO READ A POST ABOUT A SOLDIER SEEING HORRIFIC THINGS HAPPEN AS KOSCHEI BRUTALLY TAKES CONTROL OF THE DALLES?!?!?!

Well, that's exactly what I just wrote and posted.  :mellow:

'Twas excellent, and the Unsparkly One

Looked upon the post 

"Balloo, ballee, I think," said she, 

"This needs an answer by end of week." 

To translate my poor "Jabberwocky" parody: I think that's my cue to write another Koschei flashback.