i like to think that the first Epics were of medium strength, without PIs. that way they escalate in power until High Epics start appearing and the situation becomes truly hopeless for society.

Trump as an Epic....

Trumpeter

Primary Power: Sonic Scream: Trumpeter can emit a powerful and deafening sonic scream of racist slurs that creates waves of force.

Secondary Power: Barrierkinesis: Trumpeter can create and control walls.

Weakness: Anyone who isn't vaguely offended by him. 

Calamity must have been like "Well he already has the personality of an epic, so why not give him powers too?"

i like to think that the first Epics were of medium strength, without PIs. that way they escalate in power until High Epics start appearing and the situation becomes truly hopeless for society.

Trump as an Epic....

Trumpeter

Primary Power: Sonic Scream: Trumpeter can emit a powerful and deafening sonic scream of racist slurs that creates waves of force.

And the only one who can defeat him..... 

The Berner

Primary Power: Pyrokinesis: Feel the bern alright....

Secondary Power: Emotional Manipulation: Can manipulate emotions, but only of large groups in his line of sight.

Weakness: Rich people.

You forgot to mention that Trumpeters costume is a suit... and a golden wig.

Berener just has a suit.

John ran. John ran as fast as he could. The porridge... oh, Calamity he'd never thought he'd ever have to say this, even in his mind.. The porridge was after him. Devouring chairs and people as it went the grey mass rolled towards him. It must have been some Epic or something.

Suddenly the Porridge disappeared and a man looked at him.

"Porridge? You're a very boring man John Brown."

P.S. This means that I like the idea.

Trump as an Epic....

Trumpeter

You're forgetting something important about his barrierkinesis: Trumpeter doesn't make the walls himself, he instead simply has the power to intimidate the other person build them for him, at super speed.

Also:

-Deportation: Trumpeter has the ability to "mark" victims upon touch. The timeline is altered so that unfailingly, the marked person is forcibly picked up by two guys in a white van and dropped off outside the state within 24 hours.

-Hair Familiar: Trumpeter's "hair" is actually a sentient creature which has attached itself to his head. It's invincible, and Trumpeter can command it verbally. If Trumpeter is attacked, his hair will automatically crawl down his body to absorb attacks.

-Demagogue: Trumpeter has the power to drive crowds into a mindless rage directed at his enemies.

-Small Loan: Trumpeter has the power to summon a small loan of one million US dollars, in any denomination of bills that he chooses, at any location within 10 meters. The small loan of one million dollars disappears within 24 hours.

-Ya' fired: Self explanatory. Trumpeter can make people spontaneously combust simply by stating these two words to them. The victim must be sitting down for the ability to work.

-Unphotogenic: Trumpeter is so unphotogenic that people automatically destroy any photo they see of him. This makes Trumpeter a very elusive figure to lorists.

Now I actually sort of want to make this a thing, albeit only with a few of the powers (probably Hair Familiar, Small Loan, and Hate Speech.)

EDIT: and stop ninja'ing me.  :)

Edited by Mckeedee123

So this might sound strange (which why it's perfect here) but what do you guys say to a power that lets you haunt people with the illusion of monsters based around your last meal?

will funtimes eat pasta and imagine that she is being chased by "the great noodly one"?

Edited by WarriorMark16

We could have a thread called whitehouse wars!!! 

Or he could just be introduced to one of the threads. Corvallis, maybe. He'd start drawing a large base of support, but mysteriously, no one in the city would appear to actually know anyone who's one of his followers, which would beg the question of who the heck the support was coming from.

Oh, and I forgot Modus Operandi. Trumpeter's goal is to get into a position where he can safely destroy the people on his "enemies list." He's not crafty or manipulative in this regard. In fact, he's basically just a big, stupid, bully who happens to get his way most of the time due to sheer arrogance. He's pretty paranoid, so the people on his "enemies list" are basically just random people who he perceives as having a grudge against him.

Edited by Mckeedee123

Hans Zimmer and WaterTower Music call this part of the Batman v. Superman soundtrack —

— "The Red Capes are Coming".

In my mind, it has a different name:

"The Empire of Light"

Yeah, I think it really fits.  :ph34r:

No bagpipes and random dinosaur growls. 0/10. Does not fit.

I jest, I jest. :P I can totally envision this playing in a What Happened in Portland movie. :ph34r:

Calamity spoilers

Head-canon: Trump is the reason Calamity concluded that all humans are destined to destroy each other.

Doubtlessly, that's why he created Trumpeter. He saw our alternate version of 2016 and then incorporated that into his view of humanity.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Doubtlessly, that's why he created Trumpeter. He saw our alternate version of 2016 and then incorporated that into his view of humanity.

you forgot the [/'spoiler] minus the '

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles
Don't mind me, just using my mod powers. :ph34r: