:ph34r:

(Meaning: I haven't decided yet. :P)

I'd say we probably shouldn't canonize it one way or the other, I like it being just another of the RPs mysteries. Like: How do Impacts clothes stay on when she flies? How is Backtrack still alive? Why haven't the people of the world unanimously elected Funtimes as empress of the world, to be assisted by her trusted general Blueberry?

@Edge: its only been mentioned as "a few hours" in the books. So 2-4?

@Kobold: hahaha! Those were brilliant! Timeport made me cackle out loud haha XD

@Cog: nice work :D

On the subject of Night's Sorrow, someone actually had the idea that Bloody Mary could rename herself after Nighthound dies. She is certainly scary enough to become Night's Sorrow :o

Edited by Blackhoof

@Edge: its only been mentioned as "a few hours" in the books. So 2-4?

@Kobold: hahaha! Those were brilliant! Timeport made me cackle out loud haha XD

@Cog: nice work :D

On the subject of Night's Sorrow, someone actually had the idea that Bloody Mary could rename herself after Nighthound dies. She is certainly scary enough to become Night's Sorrow :o

I stand by my theory that it's a depressed Scribbler post Oregons destruction, which would naturally include the Dalles.  :unsure:

That sounds like a delicious plot as well. Corrupted!Scribbler would also be more capable of causing the kinds of destruction that were described. I'm not sure which I like more.

And for those of you who saw 11's last season, here's the Portland post in a nutshell:

12yty6.jpg

With lord Dupin at her side her power is LIMITLESS!!!! :P

But yeah, enough preparation time and she can do a heck of a lot of damage. Luckily at the moment she's more on the path to redemption than corruption, unluckily Calamity is a bastard and could undo all of that in a second if she has to overuse her powers again any time soon.  :unsure:

Next time, I plan on doing posts for Mister Hamsterface and Chef. Also, for those of you who might be wondering about the Shiny Sparsenal WHOoC, that's been put on hold. I'm having a bit of trouble writing it, so I'm keeping the few sentences I have on the back burner until I figure out how to do so. 

Mister Hamsterface, eh? You know, there's something funny about that early scene that I've been thinking about recently, and that's the reference to "Epics eat free Fridays" at some unnamed resteraunt. Does anyone else think Portland could use a little corner diner as a casual meeting spot for our feuding Epics?

Mister Hamsterface, eh? You know, there's something funny about that early scene that I've been thinking about recently, and that's the reference to "Epics eat free Fridays" at some unnamed resteraunt. Does anyone else think Portland could use a little corner diner as a casual meeting spot for our feuding Epics?

Depends on the Epics, some I could see doing that, others less so.

I'd say we probably shouldn't canonize it one way or the other, I like it being just another of the RPs mysteries. Like: How do Impacts clothes stay on when she flies? How is Backtrack still alive? Why haven't the people of the world unanimously elected Funtimes as empress of the world, to be assisted by her trusted general Blueberry?

To be fair, given what we settled on for Calamity's personality, this question feels like it could be answered rather simply. :ph34r:

And I looooove the idea of Bloody Mary becoming Night's Sorrow!

I even have figured out a reason for the meaningful rename. She also has the advantage of being excedingly hard to kill :ph34r: Although, it would seriously shake things up at least in Astoria and Portland, so there's that. :mellow:

Seeing as Corvallis will not work for Oracle due to Coma's absence, how about Astoria?

That brings up a point we should probably settle first, what are we going to do with GM duties for Corvallis, as long as Comatose is away?

A locations specifically for our superpowered villains...

villain-pub-joker-leto.jpg

Somehow I like the idea. :ph34r: Not sure how canon a location like that would be though, for similair reasons as Voidus.

On the name, am I the only one imagining an Epic going into the restaurant and being like "I eat free every day!"

A locations specifically for our superpowered villains...

villain-pub-joker-leto.jpg

Somehow I like the idea. :ph34r: Not sure how canon a location like that would be though, for similair reasons as Voidus.

On the name, am I the only one imagining an Epic going into the restaurant and being like "I eat free every day!"

That was indeed my first thought as well, Lightwards was the first person I thought of but I imagine a large number of Portland Epics would be more offended by the implication that they had to pay sometimes than enthused that they got free food sometimes.  :unsure:

That was indeed my first thought as well, Lightwards was the first person I thought of but I imagine a large number of Portland Epics would be more offended by the implication that they had to pay sometimes than enthused that they got free food sometimes.  :unsure:

Yeah. I've thought about that.

"You're gonna charge me for my three-egg omelette? Do you have any idea who I am?"

"I was just giving you a heads-up, mister Timeport. If you're strapping for cash, you can always just head a few streets over and slaughter some vanillas while you wait. You'll be working up an appetite and getting money to pay for your meal at the same time!"

Been working on some non-RP writing today now that I have a bit of time and I've started thinking I might adapt some version of Scribbler and the momentum twins into my story, their abilities all fit in reasonably well and they're the characters I've probably spent the most time plotting backstory and stuff for.

Been working on some non-RP writing today now that I have a bit of time and I've started thinking I might adapt some version of Scribbler and the momentum twins into my story, their abilities all fit in reasonably well and they're the characters I've probably spent the most time plotting backstory and stuff for.

Well, now you got me perfectly curious. :mellow:

Sure, that's helping me not being curious you tease. :P

It's actually largely because I don't know what it's about anymore. I wrote some stuff a while ago and did a bunch of worldbuilding but I don't know that I like the original story anymore and I just realized that Scribbler would be an absolutely perfect fit for the world with some tweaking. I might need to take out certain... events from her history though.  <_< Or at least significantly alter them.

It's actually largely because I don't know what it's about anymore. I wrote some stuff a while ago and did a bunch of worldbuilding but I don't know that I like the original story anymore and I just realized that Scribbler would be an absolutely perfect fit for the world with some tweaking. I might need to take out certain... events from her history though.  <_< Or at least significantly alter them.

She'll most likely make it better, so good luck remembering the plot. :P Now you got me thinking if i have any characters that i should integrate in what I'm working on. :ph34r:

She'll most likely make it better, so good luck remembering the plot. :P Now you got me thinking if i have any characters that i should integrate in what I'm working on. :ph34r:

I think most Oregon characters would make any story better :P

The world I'm using is also somewhat suited to Epics since there's a few similar rules.