JordanCon this year?

Ruro272

Any idea on what time that is? 

I think we'd be looking at 7-ish?  The last panels of the day get out at 6:30, and the Sanderson MtG draft tournament starts at 8:30, so I think 7 would be a good aim-for time.  Though if people show up early, s'cool.

Some interesting tidbits. Some people did get a recording. Something that we got conformation of is that the Felt that appears on Scadrial and the Felt on Roshar are indeed the same person.

Now that's interesting.

Any chances someone could post the recording here on the Shard?

Almost all worldhoppers we've seen (and whose history we know) have been out of their age, so to speak. There's quite some time between most of the stories, I think.

There are a few ways to get agelessness in the Cosmere, so it doesn't have to be time-hoppning. Could be though.

THIS JUST IN: KELSIER'S EYES ARE HAZEL.

I have a lot more tidbits and all of them more juicy than this, but this may be the single thing all weekend that actually added to the cannon. As far as Peter and Brandon know, they never explicitly stated Kelsiers eye color, only that they were "dark", and Brandon thought about it and went with hazel.

Does it matter? Probably not lol. But the moment he said it Peter contacted the wiki writer to add it officially. Pretty cool to ask a simple question that Brandon graciously chose to answer and then add to the cannon story :)

I have a lot more tidbits and all of them more juicy than this, but this may be the single thing all weekend that actually added to the cannon. As far as Peter and Brandon know, they never explicitly stated Kelsiers eye color, only that they were "dark", and Brandon thought about it and went with hazel.

Does it matter? Probably not lol. But the moment he said it Peter contacted the wiki writer to add it officially. Pretty cool to ask a simple question that Brandon graciously chose to answer and then add to the cannon story :)

You should post all of your tidbits! I'm not sure if anyone got a recording, but that would be awesome.

Since when is Hazel considered dark?

Any chance of these events being streamed or posted online otherwise?

Now that's interesting.

Any chances someone could post the recording here on the Shard?

You should post all of your tidbits! I'm not sure if anyone got a recording, but that would be awesome.

I got a recording of the entire RAFOlympics and will be putting it up for transcription just as soon as I figure out how.  And Brandon went 25 minutes over time, so it's a good hour-and-a-half of goodies.

Don't worry, I'll be posting a bunch of stuff from the rafolympics, plus Kaymyth has her recording. I was also able to take a recording of the 2.5 hours that Brandon was doing his book signing, so after I painstakingly dig through that I'll have even more WoBs to share.

I'll get to the rafolympics stuff within a couple days, but the book signing recording will take longer to parse out.

Since when is Hazel considered dark?

I have dark hazel eyes (and so do some of my cousins)...so...it can be dark, just saying. :P

WAV files are pretty much uncompressed. You could downsample the audio, but if you want to have a good shot at reducing the filesize MP3 is a better way to go.

Yeh.  If I'd been thinking about it, I'd have had my recorder just save in MP3 format to begin with.  Ah, well, live and learn.