Alright guys, sorry for the double post. But what I took to be a jokey 'The Eliminators can win!' post meant to look dumb might actually be true. So, I'd appreciate it if we could all pile our votes on someone so that the Eliminators can't change the vote and maybe get the majority. 

For that reason, Lopen.

I haven't thought about this much, sorry. I mean, I know it's a crucial vote but from what I remember there have been previous complaints about Lopen being evil and no-one else really strikes out to me. Also I used the same method I used to catch Rae and it gave me a positive on Lopen.

Oh ya. Good point.

Sorry man. Didn't know you were talking about just the one person. I just say a call to arms saying that we should vote. After that, I thought to myself "hmmmm. Who looks suspicious?" Then I voted off of that. Bugsby. Lopen.

Uhh, I literally have no money now, so you don't need to worry about me changing votes. As you can see, not many votes were changed this past Cycle. If I'd had the money, I definitely would have used it to make sure Mailliw got lynched. I DID have money that I was gonna use to do just that, but someone used a Search Warrant on me and stole all my moneys before I could do anything. :( So sad. (Well, I've got a Search Warrant now, so that's cool).

You guys are also missing the fact that in order for either side to win, they have to kill/arrest every single one of the opposite side. So the Corrupt can't win until they kill/arrest each one of us. And Kynedath, just because STINK says we should pile onto someone doesn't mean you should just vote on someone simply for the sake of stopping shenanigans. That makes no sense. Kynedath.

*cough* Bugsy *cough* :P

Good logic as to consolidating votes, Stink. Just not sure why we're targeting Lopen

And sorry I've only really gotten around to posting once or twice a turn, Kynedath. I'll try to be a bit more active

Edited by Bugsy6912

Well uh, his name was the only one I could remember people being like 'THIS MAN IS SUSPICIOUS!' and also I took the people I didn't trust, put them into a random name selector and got Lopen.

Don't judge that technique, it worked for getting Rae when she was evil once. That gives it a 100% success rate.

I don't have the time right now to do any profiling so I am just trying to make a half-decent decision. And though I don't really think that his urgency is warranted, I do appreciate having a clear outcome instead of being uncertain if our lynch subject is actually going to be lynched or not. My reasons for voting for bugsy (sorry about that by the way) weren't really that good. So I decided that if STINK had a reason to suspect you that he wasn't telling us, then he might actually be serious for once.

However, after his last post, I have decided to despise him and his shenanigans. Lopen. I apologize. I had assumed that he had reasons to suspect you. But Bugsy, I'm still not sure why you haven't been active. You got on to defend yourself very quickly, and yet you almost never participate. Are you participating in a conspirator doc or something?

I think it should be pretty clear that I'm not Corrupt, simply due to how close the lynch was this past Cycle. If Alv hadn't saved me with his last minute vote change, I would have been lynched. If I had eliminator allies, then we could have averted the lynch away from me, but as it was, it was up to Alvron to change the outcome of the lynch.

Thank you for removing your vote Kynedath. STINK, I think the lynch should be decided by something a little less random than an RNG at this point, don't you? Mark, what do you think about all of this? You've stated suspicion of STINK, but you haven't put a vote down anywhere yet. I'd like to hear your opinion on how things stand right now. We need as many voices as possible at this point.

Fine then. Stink

There's my vote.

My reason for voting for him I'd that he's been doing his 'shenanigans' all throughout the game. Perfect cover for an eliminator, I'd say. But, that's what he does every game. This Game has given me a bad gut feeling though.

From my point of view, we've got about 3-4 corrupt. 3, most probably. So, given that we've got 8 people, out of which I know I'm innocent, then there's 7 people I can target. Alvron was proven innocent.

The rest six are what I'm looking at. And, between he's six, I've found Stink suspicious.

Turn 10: Disaster in the Senate.

“You’re not very good at this Heatherlocke.” Yosef stood, arms crossed with his back to the bars that were clutched by Heatherlocke.

“Just, tell me, who, escaped!” The Constable-General was practically foaming at the mouth in rage. “I know you saw them do it!”

“Yes, and I saw no reason to stop it. After all, I’m supposed to be corrupt, aren’t I?”

“Look at me you Ruster! I am the Constable-General now! So obey me and tell me who escaped!”

“You’d better get back to the senate Heatherlocke. My sources have told me what’s going to happen in this next vote. You’ll want to be there.”

Heathelocke snorted at the idea. “You? Have sources?”

“Great things come to those with Patience.

Four votes. Half the senate. Palpatine, Cicero, Rod and Declan.

They stood together, staring him down. Why?

Alron leaned over his desk, his fists clenched and pressing into the wood. His anger was a living thing now. He had been played. He had been played hard.

“This is how you repay me Palpatine? I saved you from the cells yesterday. And now you consign me there?”

Palpatine shrugged. “You did good, stayed hidden, but it was too obvious Alron. Who profited most from the Governor’s Death but the new Governor? Who here was the most bloodthirsty? Had the highest Body count?”

Alron ignored him, and spoke to the others. “And you agree with this?”

They shuffled their feet and looked away, but did not sit back down.

The doors slammed open, and Heatherlocke stormed in. “Alright! Which one of you helped a prisoner escape?”

Alron winced and Palpatine smirked. “Constable-General Heatherlocke, The senate has agreed that Alron’s Arrest is the best course of action. He was also bragging earlier about how he had managed to get a certain key from you, as well as a flask of what is certainly water.”

Heatherlocke twitched. “Yes. Drinking water. I get thirsty on duty. Now then, Governor Alron eh? You’re under arrest for treason, theft and murder. Do you have anything to say?”

Alron sank back down into his chair, feeling it’s residual warmth. He zoned out, ignoring the rest of the speaking. When had he gone wrong? What could he have done else?

He felt them drag him out of the chair, cuff his arms together and forced him to walk. He continued to ignore them, and instead continued to plan his next steps.

No one knew about the wildcard he had played. He could still avenge the governor

Alvron was a Senator and Governor!
A Player was released from jail! He can take any actions as normal players, however, he is not counted for a majority vote for Governor, and his votes do not count for the lynch, (Though they do count for a chance to get a stabbed player’s items.)

Votes:
Alvron: 4 : Lopen, Orlok, Kynedath, Stink
Kynedath: 1 : Alvron
Bugsby: 1 : Alvron
Lopen: 2 : Bugsby, Alvron
Stink: 1 : Mark

Living/Unarrested Players Turn 9:

Senators:
TheMightyLopen - Senator Palpatine
Orlok - Cicero
Master Elodin - Alexandra Rotec
Kynedath - Declan Tynedell
IrulelikeSTINK - Rod Clintham  Me.
Bugsby6912 - Abban Prodestum
Mark IV - Miotes Monec

Constables:
little’Wilson - Senior Constable Wilson
Haelbarde - Constable-General Rab ‘open to bribes’ Heatherlocke

Arrested players:

Senators:
ThatTinyStrawMan - Oromis
Adamair - Edris Calvert
Hellscythe - Ritt Momney
DeathClutch - Dyson Trump
Amanuensis - Biorney Sanderson
Elbereth - Elentari
Mailliw - Liram
Alvron - Alron

Constables of the Law:
The Only Joe - Constable-General Yosef

Dead Players:

Metacognition - Governor Machmuller
Ripplgylf - Chantelle Lepinceau
Curious Anamaximder - Naxia Venturus
Silverblade - Worge Gashington
Phattamer - Rodent Optimus
Firemuffin - Michael Flop
LUNA - Luna Arryn
Clanky - Vupreme Sermin
Wonko the Sane - Dr. Nowko Lestibournes

Edited by Alvron

So, our four corrupt fellows have been revealed. That kind of coordination was just what I'd been hoping for.

Oh wait!

Lopen. You bribed everyone (almost). To kill Alv.

And, I suspect those were on your own team. Why would you risk losing money to outsiders when you could bribe your own team, and hence make them seem innocent?

Well I see no harm in admitting that I was the player released. Since I'm still on the arrested list I'm guessing it doesn't affect the numbers. I'm assuming that's also why my votes don't count. I do agree that Lopen is clearly evil and anyone who doesn't vote for him soon is likely his teammate. I don't necessarily think that all three of Orlok, Kynedath and Stink are Corrupt too, but I guess given the lack of a consistent kill for them it's possible their numbers were higher. Kynedath is most likely a villager based on interactions I had with him early game. I have been suspicious of Orlok for a while now due to his lack of activity, so if anyone has a dagger I'd suggest using it on him. Unfortunately I have nothing myself, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm good for.

Hmm. How many daggers have we seen in this game so far? Only two, right? Alvron's and Curious'? Or did someone else begin with one that I'm forgetting?

Edited by Amanuensis