All right, I'm hearing a slightly different story from Elbereth:

• We do not have to remove Wilson, as she is apparently on our side.
  • Haelbarde is also "mostly" on our side.
  • The real adversary is just Yosef, who is "actually the corrupt one".
  • She also wanted it noted that the prisoners do not believe that a jailbreak will affect either win condition. The rules state that either side must arrest or kill all of their enemies; there is no mention of keeping them arrested. The GMs refuse to comment on this.

Well my vote's on Mailliw. He lied about the scan, and then proceeded to attack me with his Dagger. Not cool. Luckily, someone protected me(thanks!), although that means that their Medkit got used up, so I can't pass it back to them. 

About jailbreak! Wonko's idea to steal the key using a Search Warrant on Hael and then Drugging Wilson sounds like the best plan suggested so far. But now Elbereth is saying Yosef is the real bad one? I don't see how doing anything to him would help though, if he's not really guarding the prisoners.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Took a quick look through the rules and made these suggestions. I can say that I 100% believe that any of these ideas will work.

- We make sure that Alv or Mailliw don't get 30 BoBs.

- Because they really want that.

- I mean, everyone does.

- But them especially.

- Like really, I'm a bit scared right now.

- Jail the Governor so he can electrocute the guards and break free with other inmates.

I'm with stink on this one!

Well, I'm not with Stink.  I greatly dislike the idea of jailing me in particular, although the "electrocute the guards" part I do like.

Alv, in your capacity as governor, can you command either Wilson or Hael arrest Yosef?

As stated in the write up, the dirty conners will obey Yosef over me if it came down to it.  After all, they are both on my hit list. :P

Edit: So, it turns out we can use a Warrant on the conners.  We can also kill them. :D  Each of the three conners has an item but Joe is being evasive as to what those items are.  So, who has a Warrant?

Edited by Alvron

Maill, Maill, Maill.  

So, it turns out that we can vote for and imprison the Dirty Conners.  Who wishes to help jail those that hold the innocent behind bars?  Joe, Haelbarde, Wilson.

Turn 8: Power in the Senate.

Senior Constable Rab Heatherlocke glanced up and down the hallway, making sure no one was watching, then whipped his flask out of his pocket. With the speed born from performing the act hundreds of times, he unscrewed the lid, flipped it up and downed a gulp of illegal whiskey. The contraband was back in his pocket in an instant, and he sighed as he wiped the residue off his lips.

The perfect crime.

He continued down the hallway to the holding cells, where he could relive constable Wilson from her post. He slowed as he heard voices. They were faint, but it sounded like a group of people arguing. Prison riot?

He sped up a bit, turning the corner to see Constable Wilson and Senator Trump talking through the cell’s bars. He couldn’t make out what they were saying, but it seemed intense. Wilson was gripping the bars so hard her knuckles were turning white.

“What are you two whispering about? Don’t you know these are criminals Wilsy?”

Trump and Wilson both froze, then, as Wilson turned around to face him, Trump yelled out at a much higher volume “Wilson i’m telling you that Yosef is Corrupt!!!”

Wilson glared back over her shoulders and spat back, “And I just told you not to say those things. I won't stand for it, but Heatherlocke is certain to do something more drastic. I warned you!”

“Please both of you...constables believe me!”

Heatherlocke stopped dead in place and stared at them, trying to parse what he had just heard. “Wait, what?”

Wilson stepped angrily forward, jabbing her hand backwards at Trump and a few other senators who were gathering. “These fools are insistent that Yosef is working with the corrupt. It's a farce for such things to be said of the Constabulary.”

Yosef? That goodie two-shoes Yosef? Heatherlocke snickered, then lost his composure completely and burst into laughter. He fell to his knees clutching his belly as tears streamed from his eyes. “You guys actually think that, Oh! Oh Sweet Harmony!” He took a deep breath and stood up, using the wall to maintain his balance.

“You guys think, that,” he paused, as he saw their confused faces. Did they, actually believe that Yosef was corrupt? His addled mind began to work overtime. This could be it! The chance he had been waiting for! “Wait. . . Actually yeah! Maybe he’s right! Maybe Yosef is corrupt!”

Wilson blinked, and her arm slowly returned to her side as she squinted at him. “You….actually give credence to this?” Trump reached through the bars and touched her sleeve, whispering something that Heatherlocke didn’t quite catch.

How to pull this off? What signs of corruption had they seen that they thought Yosef was corrupt? Did they know about the Confiscated possesions going ‘missing’? “Well, I mean, obviously someone’s corrupt in the constables, given the number of items to go missing, and I know it’s not you, and you know it’s not me. Definitely Yosef.

Trump grinned and threw his arms in the air. “Well at least someone believes me! There’s way too many daggers floating around in that senate.”

Wilson, on the other hand, seemed troubled. “Do you have proof, Heatherlocke? Or do you think you could find proof?”

Could he? “. . . I’m sure I could uh, find some. Somewhere.”

She scowled at him. “I won't let you create false proof against Yosef Heatherlocke. Do you have real proof?”

“. . . I wasn’t going to do that. Just, you know. Find some. . . Somewhere.”

Yeah, that hadn’t been the right thing to say. Wilson glared at him, and crossed her arms in front of her. “You lack of surety is not encouraging.”

Defense wasn’t working, time to attack. “Well then who do you think is selling items to the constables? Only you, I, and Yosef have access to the lockers.”

“I know. But if you must know, I worry that you're involved in it somehow. You've yet to say anything to make me believe otherwise.”

Rust. Rust and Ruin and Harmony for good measure. “What?! Wilsy, please, I’ve been nothing but a loyal, honourable constable for my whole career!” By some very loose definitions of honourable and loyal.

“If that's true, I ask that you find solid evidence of Yosef’s treachery so we can remove him, if indeed he should be removed.”

Right, he couldn’t make up evidence now that she knew he would, so what could he finger Yosef with? “Well, uh. Hm. . . Oh! Edris Calvert! You weren’t there, but Yosef brutally tortured the man, trying to get him to confess to Machmuller’s murder. Cuts, burns, the whole nine yards!”

Wilson wrinkled her nose and looked down, muttering something to herself. Then she looked up and nodded. “That is convincing enough.”

Constable-General Yosef heard them before he knew what was happening. Thumps, and cries from outside his door. He stood up, grabbing his baton from his desk and prepared to meet whatever fool was coming for him.

The door opened, and his assistant Wilson and Senior Constable Heatherlocke piled in, followed by another 4 constables. He relaxed until he saw the two constables who had been guarding his door cuffed up outside. “Heatherlocke? What is this?”

“You corruption ends now Sir!” The constable was grinning from ear to ear as the half dozen of them entered the room and took up position around the desk.

“My, corruption? You think I’m corrupt?”

“You’ve broken the laws of keeping prisoners, broken the laws of collection of evidence, and facilitated the murder of Governor Machmuller.” Constable Wilson said as she pulled a set of cuffs out of her uniform. “Now drop your weapon and come peaceably. We’ll treat you far better than you’ve treated the Senators.”

Yosef turned to Heatherlocke. “I turned a blind eye to your crimes, because I thought you had good intentions. You brought in criminals, helped make the city a better place. I thought it was because you truly wanted to. Now I see you just wanted Power.”

Heatherlocke spat on his desk. “Save it for the Jury.”

“Oh I will.” Yosef placed his baton on the desk and raised his hands towards Wilson. As she came closer to cuff him, he whispered to her. “Keep an eye on him. I was the only check on his morality. Now that I’m out of the way, He’ll do anything for the right price.”

She hesitated, then snapped the cuffs closed.

Constable-General Heatherlocke, of the First precinct of Elendel grinned as Former General Yosef was led away in captivity. Oh, he had thought this day would never come. “Constable Clancy?”

A constable stepped forward. “Yes sir?”

“Gather everyone in the Senate Hall. there are going to be some changes.”

Patience scowled at everything and everyone as the senators took their seats. He didn’t know what was going on, but he didn’t like it. Not even the governor appeared to know what was going on. But there were far too many Constables in here. Four at each door out of the hall.

The far doors opened, and instead of Yosef, Heatherlocke strode out, grinning like a loon. He stopped at the Governor’s desk, slapping Alron on the shoulder as he did. “Hello Senators of Elendel! As I’m sure you all heard, my predecessor, Yosef, has been charged with corruption and arrested. In a shocking turn of events, he had helped murder Machmuller.”

“Now then, He still has associates out there, and we’re going to find them. Unlike Yosef though, I’m going to be smart. He locked down the building, I’m locking down this Room. None of you, and I mean none of you, are leaving this room until I’m certain that Machmuller’s murderers have been arrested.”

“Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.”

Constable-General Yosef was a Constable of the Law!
Wonko the Sane was killed!
Clanky was was killed!
Mailliw’s visit to prison has ended.

Votes:
Yosef: 4 : Alvron, Alvron, Elodin, Wonko
Mailliw: 2 : Mark IV, Lopen
Alvron: 2 : Orlok, Mailliw
Clanky: 1 :Alvron

Living/Unarrested Players Turn 8:

Senators:
TheMightyLopen - Senator Palpatine
Orlok - Cicero
Master Elodin - Alexandra Rotec
Mailliw - Liram
Kynedath - Declan Tynedell
IrulelikeSTINK - Rod Clintham  Me.
Bugsby6912 - Abban Prodestum
Alvron - Alron
Mark IV - Miotes Monec

Constables:
little’Wilson - Senior Constable Wilson
Haelbarde - Constable-General Rab ‘open to bribes’ Heatherlocke

Arrested players:

Senators:
ThatTinyStrawMan - Oromis
Adamair - Edris Calvert
Hellscythe - Ritt Momney
DeathClutch - Dyson Trump
Amanuensis - Biorney Sanderson
Elbereth - Elentari

Constables of the Law:
The Only Joe - Constable-General Yosef

Dead Players:

Metacognition - Governor Machmuller
Ripplgylf - Chantelle Lepinceau
Curious Anamaximder - Naxia Venturus
Silverblade - Worge Gashington
Phattamer - Rodent Optimus
Firemuffin - Michael Flop
LUNA - Luna Arryn
Clanky - Vupreme Sermin
Wonko the Sane - Dr. Nowko Lestibournes

ALL PM’S ARE NOW CLOSED. NONE CAN BE OPENED.
Playerlist, Prisoner PM’s and so forth to be added soon.

Edited by Alvron

I'm quite confused now. Everyone in the prison doc thought Yosef was evil. (Though El wanted Joe lynched to see what happens if the GM is lynched.

Lopen, I still think you're the most suspicious. Were you the one to stab Wonko?